Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SDK Hooks 2.1 - Updated 2011-9-10

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

FoxMulder
Old 10-18-2009 , 19:08   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

Thanks man, in your example please update:
public OnTakeDamage(...) -> public Action:OnTakeDamage(...)

Will the following cause any problems, I currently have Dukehacks installed as well.

Code:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.2.4
Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase, (C)2004-2008 AlliedModders, LLC
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(31) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_REMOVENORAGDOLL")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(33) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_PHYSGUN")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(34) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_PLASMA")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(35) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_AIRBOAT")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(36) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_DISSOLVE")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(37) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_BLAST_SURFACE")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(38) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_DIRECT")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(39) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_BUCKSHOT")
Also can I hook enities other than clients like:
SDKHook(entity, SDKHook_OnTakeDamage, OnTakeDamage);

Last edited by FoxMulder; 10-18-2009 at 19:24.
DaFox
Old 10-18-2009 , 19:44   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Tsunami View Post
Looks like I put the blocking code in the Spawn hook instead of the SetTransmit hook. I'll fix it tomorrow.
While you're doing that; Add this, it should be simple enough for you. ;)

162 CBasePlayer::NetworkStateChanged_m_hGroundEnt ity(void*)
via
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/CCSPlayer...ike:_Source%29

The pointer points to the ground entity. doo it!
Someone78
Old 10-18-2009 , 19:51   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

please add Weapon_CanUse
CrimsonGT
Veteran Member
Old 10-18-2009 , 20:09   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

It just means that he copy pasted the damage type defines out of the dukehacks include. I would probably suggest not to use them both together, but no this issue will not cause any problems.

*Sticked the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post

Will the following cause any problems, I currently have Dukehacks installed as well.

Code:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.2.4
Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase, (C)2004-2008 AlliedModders, LLC
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(31) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_REMOVENORAGDOLL")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(33) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_PHYSGUN")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(34) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_PLASMA")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(35) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_AIRBOAT")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(36) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_DISSOLVE")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(37) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_BLAST_SURFACE")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(38) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_DIRECT")
C:\TF2Server\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdkhooks.inc(39) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DMG_BUCKSHOT")
Old 10-19-2009 , 05:12   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
Yeah I saw that, will fix it in a bit too. And yes, DukeHacks uses the same defines, but I didn't think it would be a problem as long as you don't both include sdkhooks.inc and dukehacks.inc in one script.
Quote:
Yes, I know I kind of poorly named the entity index "victim", implying it only works for clients, but OnTakeDamage works for all entities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone78 View Post
please add Weapon_CanUse
Is there anything Weapon_CanUse does that one of the other weapon hooks can't do already? You can already block people from equipping a weapon with Weapon_Equip, and block them from switching to it with Weapon_Switch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
*Sticked the thread
Love you long time

Edit: SetTransmit should be fixed now

Last edited by DJ Tsunami; 10-19-2009 at 06:06.
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-19-2009 , 11:35   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

Quote:
Edit: SetTransmit should be fixed now
Yes, it works! And this is very cool feature.

For developers: Colors library
Send a message via ICQ to exvel
Jindo
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-19-2009 , 12:12   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

This looks fantastic!
Old 10-20-2009 , 07:11   Re: [EXTENSION] SDK Hooks

Finally an extension that supports most of the game win/linux great

I got a question to the LevelInit hook:

• What is the "String:mapEntities[]" parameter good for ? Does it contain the map entities created on mapstart ? How to use it ?
  • I think the parameters "char const *pOldLevel, char const *pLandmarkName, bool loadGame, bool background" what be also interesting to have in the hook.
And do you have examples what could be done with the SetTransmit() hook ? Why would I not let it send an entity to a player ?

Good work Greetz Berni

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"