This plugin bans player if it detects more "CommandStarts" than necessary.
Read all the info before installing the plugin!
If there is something that you have not understood ask questions or do not use the plugin!
Questions that are answered here will be ignored!
Do not use this plugin on surf and kz servers!
I suggest testing
the plugin before enabling the punishment so that you are sure that it works correctly
I have tested it, however I do not know
how the plugin behaves when the server is full or the clients experience LAG, that is why I need confirmations that it works!
Please post the cheats
that this plugin does not detect
so that I can test and try to find better methods and also post the false bans of the plugin
, use set the logging cvar to 1
and post them here for improvements
I now have added a new cvar that sets the limit of counts for the ban decision. Please try as many values as possible. The cvar is spd_limit, please post your server type (BH, ZP, Soccer, etc.) and also the value that is good for your server!
spd_enable 1 // If the plugin is enabled or not (do not pause it!)
spd_bantime 0 // The ban time 0 means that the ban is permanent, other values mean time in minutes
spd_adminonly 1 // Print the chat messages to admins only!
spd_logbans 1 // If you want the plugin to create a list of the bans, you can find this list in "addons/amxmodx/logs/shd_bans.log"
// If you make the value less you increase the possibility of amount of false bans. If you make it bigger the plugin will not manage to detect cheaters.
spd_limit 150 // The minimum number of counts to ban a player. Do not set this under 130!
spd_punishtype 0 // Punish method see available options below
Servers using this plugin
- 0: Just show a message (for test purposes!)
- 1: Ban with AMXBANS. (new command type)
- 2: Ban with command amx_ban.
- 3: Same as previous, but without extern plugin support.
- 4: Ban with command amx_banip.
- 2.0 - fixed everything, perfected the detection method, fixed the server lag issue that would ban players! Fixed cvar detections and added clockwindow detection
- 1.6 - fixed a problem where the plugin would not detect the developer cvar
- 1.5 - added cvar for limit, improved logging
- 1.4 - added developer cvar kick
- 1.3 - improved logging, increaced tolerance
- 1.2 - added more cvars for customization
- 1.1 - added one more option to punishtype cvar
- 1.0 - initial release
Empower - posted all the false bans, suggested improvements, server lag false detection problem, clockwindow information
Connor - info about corectly detecting developer cvar