Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Statistical
Plugin Game:
Team Fortress 2
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Makes TF2 MvM mode a little more competitive by tracking and reporting statistics for each MvM wave
    Old 12-14-2012 , 14:27   [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #1

Code:
    TF2 MvM Stats Plugins v1.1 (12/16/2012)

Change Log:
     1.1 - 12/16/2012 
      Better scoring calculation
      Reduced tank MVP display to 5 seconds
      Better message positioning
     1.0 - 12/14/2012 
      Initial Release

Author:
     Moosehead (Monospace Software LLC)

Credit To:
     HLstatsX/SuperLogs: TF2
     win-panel by Reflex

Description:
     Makes TF2 MvM mode a little more competitive by tracking and reporting 
     statistics for each MvM wave.  Displays MVP for each tank and at the end 
     of each wave.  A menu allows players to browse statistics ordered by 
     rank for each round.  The Wave MVP is calculated from a formula using the 
     ranks and a weight for each stat category.  The Tank MVP is simply based 
     on the player that does the most damage to the tank.

Screen Shots:
     http://imgur.com/a/RAkSP/embed#0

Commands:
     mvmstats - pops up MvM Stats menu

CVARs:
     mvmstats_report_tank_health - Report tank health upon spawning
     mvmstats_version - MvM Stats Version

Dependencies:
     SDK Hooks - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=106748

Install:
     Install SDK Hooks
     Place mvmstats.smx in tf\addons\sourcemod\plugins

Compiling:
     Install SDK Hooks
     Place mvmstats.sp in tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting
     spcomp mvmstats.sp -o..\plugins\mvmstats
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (mvmstats.sp - 1955 views - 23.1 KB)
    File Type: smx mvmstats.smx (15.0 KB, 1556 views)

Last edited by Moosehead; 12-16-2012 at 16:10.
    Moosehead
    Old 12-14-2012 , 14:34   Re: TF2 MvM Stats (v1.0 12/14/2012)
    Reply With Quote #2

Screen shots here: http://imgur.com/a/RAkSP/embed#0

Test server: 96.227.214.21:27015 (MVM EXPERT WITH $30,000 - CAN YOU BEAT IT NOW???)
    Happy DODs player
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 12-15-2012 , 01:46   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.0 12/14/2012)
    Reply With Quote #3

Thank you Moosehead this is handy for my MvM gameservers.
    gilmon
    Old 12-18-2012 , 12:39   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #4

This plugin can't count how many points medic healed other player on every wave? I think it's not balance for medic.

Advice: add a statistics how many points are medic healed/damage at the same count is a good idea.

Last edited by gilmon; 12-18-2012 at 12:43.
    Send a message via MSN to gilmon
    Mr. Man
    Veteran Member
    Old 12-18-2012 , 21:23   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #5

Does the plugin not report statistics if players fail a wave?
    Moosehead
    Old 12-20-2012 , 08:53   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gilmon View Post
    This plugin can't count how many points medic healed other player on every wave? I think it's not balance for medic.

Advice: add a statistics how many points are medic healed/damage at the same count is a good idea.
    Yep OK I agree it's not balanced for medic. I'll add a heal stats if it's available.
    Moosehead
    Old 12-20-2012 , 08:54   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Does the plugin not report statistics if players fail a wave?
    It doesn't show the stats menus if you fail the wave, but you can still type !mvmstats until the wave restarts. When it restarts, the stats for that wave are reset and restart also.
    Mr. Man
    Veteran Member
    Old 12-20-2012 , 15:40   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #8

I think it would be informative to show the statistics as well when the team loses.
    Hextator
    Old 03-14-2013 , 06:17   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    I think it would be informative to show the statistics as well when the team loses.
    In this vein I've picked up work on this plugin and have made some changes that I think will help progress the plugin toward being more balanced.

I've attached the version of the plugin's source with my changes. The new weights haven't really been debugged, but I've added the ability to count uber medic kills and removed the call to reset the stats when a wave is failed, so the stats from the failed wave linger until the wave is restarted or quit as one would expect.

Edit: The plugin now has support for ubers (normal and kritz only) and canteen sharing. It reports the number of ubers and buffs deployed now.

Scoring for these is done such that 2/3 of the damage dealt by someone being ubered or having a canteen shared with them is counted as being done by the respective medic, and in the case of a crit boost, the damage bonus the medic receives is discounted from the damage score of the buffed player. This stacks and does not affect the raw damage shown in the stats window, only the final score. Instead, it affects a hidden stat that I've made visible for debugging (and will probably leave as such) called "adjusted damage", which there are 3 categories of (bot, giant and tank).

The Buff Banners and Jarate (which I tried to score equally, though I imagine it'd make more sense to score the mini crits version higher) are scored as well. Their value is currently determined by going through lists of active buffs (which were added to the source) and determining if there are any which aren't out-prioritized. For example, if someone is receiving a mini crit buff, the damage bonus to the person giving that buff is only received if the buffed player is not also receiving a full crit buff. In the case of a mini crit buff and Jarate, 35/135 of the damage dealt by the player with the buff will be discounted from their score and given to the buff provider instead. In the case of the other soldier buffs, the same occurs except the buffed player still gets full credit for the damage they did in addition to the buff provider receiving the 35/135 bonus.

Bomb resets are now scored as well. The event still doesn't fire reliably, but when it does, all damage done from then until the next "bomb alarm" (times when the announcer says things like "The bomb is close to the hatch" and a loud alarm is heard) is given to both the player who reset the bomb and the player actually dealing the damage (until buff bonuses are accounted for). More than one player can be receiving this bonus simultaneously. That is, if the bomb is reset by more than one player in between "bomb alarms", both will have this bonus for the latter part of that duration. The logic is that because the bomb was reset, all the extra time players have to deal damage is entirely thanks to those who reset the bomb, affording those players who reset the bomb a huge score advantage (as it should, since resetting is so important and beneficial).

Finally, I added new menu options to view the previous, next and current waves. It might be a good idea to add an extra panel that shows the totals for all waves combined.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (mvmstats_custom.sp - 1073 views - 45.6 KB)

Last edited by Hextator; 03-17-2013 at 00:27.
    Hextator
    Old 03-17-2013 , 02:12   Re: [TF2] MvM Stats (v1.1 12/16/2012)
    Reply With Quote #10

Added support for a few things, like scout mad milk and fan o'war/sandman death mark.

Death mark doesn't work completely accurately because for some reason the game sends the crit flag when a death marked target is hit even if the attack isn't a crit. The options were to consider the hit a crit, out-prioritize the death mark bonus and give no credit to the scout, or to give credit to the scout even if the attack really was a crit. I opted for the latter, which will slightly hurt snipers headshotting targets that are death marked as well as giving an unfair bonus to the associated scout. Between this bug and all of the events that only fire to clients I'm wondering how anyone gets any plugins done for this game.

Edit: Added support for scoring Vaccinator Ubers. Healing from mediguns/dispensers in general, especially the Vacc (which will be scored higher), is still not implemented yet. I probably won't add support for scoring the Quick Fix at all because it's just pointless in MvM.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (mvmstats_custom.sp - 1119 views - 49.5 KB)

Last edited by Hextator; 03-17-2013 at 20:28.