Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]

Post New Thread Reply   

Backstabnoob
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2014 , 12:49   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #661

So pointing fingers at other plugins like a child is not the only thing you do, you also decided that offending the admin team and calling them idiots if they refuse to do what you want will help your case.

Like I told you in the PM, that plugin has been approved by someone else. I don't agree with it, but I'm not going to interfere with their decision. Hence I told you if you have problems with this then feel free to PM any other approver.

Can you tell me what's the adventage of your plugin in comparison to this system then? http://store.steampowered.com/

There's none. Your plugin is obviously meant for non-steamers, so go post it on your nonsteam website and please stop the drama already.
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2014 , 12:55   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #662

I haven't tested any of the plugins. But if yours is better than him, I think yours should be approved too Also his plugin is outdated (August 22nd 2007). I like your Admin Prefixes, but I think instead of posting here, you should pm any approver.
Old 06-11-2014 , 13:55   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #663

You must to pm another approver, may be can help. Just try! I trust your plugin is better than Noob said. I want to help but i'm not author of this plugin, so, only you can. Good luck buddy!)

@Backstabnoob: You work like your name!)

Last edited by Lucky888; 06-11-2014 at 13:56.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucky888
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2014 , 14:18   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0skVi4a View Post
I request one of the plugin approvers to move my plugin in New Plugins section or the people who administrate this forum are discriminating me and are big idiots. Sorry about that guys but those people are driving me crazy and discriminating me.
+support
EthicalHacker007
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2014 , 14:23   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #665

LOL! Lucky888 seems to be pissed off! Haha.
Old 06-11-2014 , 17:09   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #666

There are many childish people here. You need to learn how to respect the others.

m0skVi4a, instead of that attitude, you should think in a way of making your plugin more 'Steamer'. Ask for suggestions. There might be something that can be done from this.

Just because your plugin is on Unapproved/Old Plugins section, it doesn't mean it can't be approved if you work on it. You have the attention of at least 2 approvers. Do something, accept, respect, find a solution, don't give up !
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 06-11-2014 , 17:17   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #667

Quote:
Well my plugin has a lot more options than Alkas.
- Auto Login
- Punishement manager
- Advertisements
- MENU (mostly the biggest PLUS + of my plugin) (More user friendly)
- Auto join manager
- BLOCKING COMMANDS BEING EXECUTED BEFORE LOGIN (THE SECOND biggest PLUS +)
- White List option (Names, IPs or SteamIDs which can not be registered)
- Restriction for entering in the server by the end of the map or for time set by CVARs
- Big range of settings by CVARs
- Logout option for changing your name

FURTHERMORE https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59596 THIS PLUGIN HAS ONLY ONE VERSION WHICH IS NOT STABLE (IT HAS A LOT OF BUGS AS I NOTICED WHEN TESTED AND OTHER PEOPLE MENTION THIS TOO)

I don't see any reason for this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59596 plugin to stay in Approved section, neither mine in Unapproved.
If I get the chance in the future, I'll re-review both plugins in more detail and see if I find reason to overturn the Approver's decision (on both plugins). But you should be aware that your attitude is not going to help your cause.

Quote:
I request one of the plugin approvers to move my plugin in New Plugins section or the people who administrate this forum are discriminating me and are big idiots.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules

Quote:
And i wont support this plugin any more. Sorry about that guys but those people are driving me crazy and discriminating me.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=86358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabnoob View Post
Like I told you in the PM, that plugin has been approved by someone else. I don't agree with it, but I'm not going to interfere with their decision. Hence I told you if you have problems with this then feel free to PM any other approver.
If you think the other plugin should be unapproved for a good reason (such as broken with no sign of the author, rule violation, etc), feel free to do so

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 06-11-2014 at 17:17.
Backstabnoob
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2014 , 18:45   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #668

The discussion was about why would anyone need this on a Steam server and the author wasn't able to give us any reason other than "some servers may save on name" which can be solved by... well not saving on name.
The other plugin does exactly the same thing plus it's also broken, so maybe you're right, I should unapprove it too. At least it's going to make the author of this happy and not make such a huge drama out of this (and send very offensive PMs to some people I won't name).

Every single "feature" this plugin has Steam already does as well or there are plugins that do that.

For me, this will stay in unapproved no matter what because of both the author's behavior and because I think it's completely useless. My last post in this thread.
[/rant]

Edit: The other plugin has been unapproved as well. Like I said, Yami or any other approver that might not agree with my decision can feel free to approve either one of these two.

Last edited by Backstabnoob; 06-11-2014 at 18:48.
m0skVi4a
Old 06-12-2014 , 02:24   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #669

Well dude think about that :
ifyou want to change your name because of wanting new ranks you can just do it - go to options and change your name. And everything is ready - 0 kills, 0 deaths, everything is 0. What shall i do if the statistics is being savenby SteamID ? How to reset it ? Is it even possible ? Think about that. That is the main purpose of the plugin - to have different statistics on different names with one SteamID. I am shure that this is appropriate explanation of why my plugin is also for Steam purpose.
I will update it by the end of July and i will ask you again to have a look at it for being Approved.

Admin Prefixes V4.0 - 100% DONE!
Admin Prefixes V4.0 SQL - 100% DONE!
Register system V9.0 - 100% DONE!
Modern Warfare 3 Mod V1.0 BETA - 0% done - PAUSED!
Send a message via Skype™ to m0skVi4a
EthicalHacker007
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2014 , 02:28   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #670

Quote:
Well dude think about that :
ifyou want to change your name because of wanting new ranks you can just do it - go to options and change your name. And everything is ready - 0 kills, 0 deaths, everything is 0. What shall i do if the statistics is being savenby SteamID ? How to reset it ? Is it even possible ? Think about that. That is the main purpose of the plugin - to have different statistics on different names with one SteamID. I am shure that this is appropriate explanation of why my plugin is also for Steam purpose.
I will update it by the end of July and i will ask you again to have a look at it for being Approved.
That's the spirit. Good luck.