Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TUT] Compiling AMXX plugins with Sublime Text

Post New Thread Reply   

Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2017 , 16:32   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #31

Any chance of getting auto indenting on tabbing ?
Old 02-10-2017 , 20:07   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
Any chance of getting auto indenting on tabbing ?
How would it be? Every time you hit the tab key, all the file is re-indented?

Currently you can press `Ctrl+Shift+P` and type `Inden` and it will indent for you:
Spoiler

It can be done, just need change the tab key binding. But is not easy to change the tab behavior
because there are lots of settings on it. It is easier to use another shortcut as F1.
Just go to `Preferences -> Key Bindings - User`, and insert this where you like most.
Code:
    { "keys": ["f1"], "command": "reindent", "args": {"single_line": false} },
Example:
Code:
    { "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+8"], "command": "stickysearch", "args": {"op" : "set"} },
    { "keys": ["ctrl+shift+8"], "command": "stickysearch", "args": {"op" : "add"} },
    { "keys": ["f1"], "command": "reindent", "args": {"single_line": false} },
    { "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+7"], "command": "stickysearch", "args": {"op" : "clear"} },
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
Oh man, really nice work, it is a pleasure to script on this, idk how you got the colors to blend so nice..
I am glad you like. But notice this is the simple version, i.e., less features.
I took the one I use and removed everything from it until it meet what you initially asked.
If you are using the other syntax `amxmodx -> AMXX-Pawn`, the colors are not mine, but from color scheme/syntax Destro did on his version.

Update:

Released a new version:
Code:
v1.3 | 2017-01-10
 * Fixed error message when compiling plugins on the default compiler's folder.
 * Fixed not recognizing all file functions when parsing comments and quotes in chars and strings.
 * Fixed the auto completion not working on non-saved files, i.e., you start writing a new sheet without saving it.
 * Added a new setting `word_autocomplete` to enable auto completing words from the current file.
 * Added a new setting `use_all_autocomplete` to use the package `All Autocomplete` to do the completing on the current file.
 * Added a new setting `function_autocomplete` to enable auto completing functions and global variables from the current file.
On this version I removed the message `Cannot perform a cyclic copy`, which was just a warning from windows.
If you want to remove the other message `1 File(s) copied, to the folder C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\SERVER\cstrike\addons\a mxmodx\plugins`,
I will let you do this on the script, it is pretty simple, click in the menu `Amx Mod X -> Configure Windows/Batch Compiler` and to find the lines:
Code:
File: AmxxPawn.bat
91: echo.
92: echo 1 File(s) copied, to the folder %folders_list[0]%
109:             "!folders_list[%currentIndex%]!"^|find /v "%PLUGIN_BASE_FILE_NAME%"' ) do echo %%a, to the folder !folders_list[%currentIndex%]!
And change them to:
Code:
File: AmxxPawn.bat
91: echo. > nul
92: echo 1 File(s) copied, to the folder %folders_list[0]% > nul
109:             "!folders_list[%currentIndex%]!"^|find /v "%PLUGIN_BASE_FILE_NAME%"' ) do echo %%a, to the folder !folders_list[%currentIndex%]! > nul
Pictures:
Spoiler

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 02-10-2017 at 20:10.
Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2017 , 10:25   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #33

What i meant is when you press Tab, instead of jumping 4 spaces to right, to jump to the next position dividable with 4...

For example, if my variable is written starting from the 6th space and i press tab, it should jump to the 8th space not 10th

Btw, thanks for the update, reinstalling now

Last edited by Depresie; 02-11-2017 at 10:30.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2017 , 12:12   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #34

You are welcome. To do it, just enable a setting. To go `Preferences -> User - Settings` and find the line near the end of the file:
Code:
    "use_tab_stops": false,
And change it to:
Code:
    "use_tab_stops": true,

Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2017 , 13:04   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #35

Cool thx !
Old 02-11-2017 , 18:49   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #36

Autocompletion is still buggy, sometimes i even have to restart the application after saving the file in order to get it working
Old 02-11-2017 , 19:21   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #37

Yeah, I found out this afternoon what is the bug. It is a misspelling on the file. I did not release it yet because I am fixing other bugs.

Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2017 , 06:27   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #38

Great, waiting for the next release
Old 02-12-2017 , 19:14   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #39

Release a new version:
Code:
v1.4 | 2017-01-12
 * Fixed misspelling blocking new includes from being processed.
 * Fixed compiler error when try to compile non saved files.
 * Fixed the some `#if defined` parsing forcing to skip all the source code after them.
 * Added support to define function parsing.
For now on this version everything must to be working right/good.
If you see something which still broke, you need to report it again.

Mistrick
Old 02-13-2017 , 04:23   Re: [TUT] Compiling AMXX plugins with Sublime Text
Reply With Quote #40

private functions don't highlighted.