Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 02-28-2016 , 12:16   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarot47 View Post
You mean that there is no release after 2008
i mean like seriously this is not possible because every plugin has its time to update
Do you realize how old this game is???? Things don't last forever. It seems that brad has long since moved on.

If you want a derivative work that claims to have most of the original features, you already have your answer.
Old 04-28-2016 , 12:13   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1572

Please someone fix this error...

L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: Start of error session.
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: Info (map "awp_51a") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20160428.log")
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: Invalid cellvector handle provided (9:0:0)
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "galileo.amxx") (native "ArrayGetString") - debug not enabled!
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2016 , 17:41   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1573

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyy View Post
Please someone fix this error...

L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: Start of error session.
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: Info (map "awp_51a") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20160428.log")
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: Invalid cellvector handle provided (9:0:0)
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "galileo.amxx") (native "ArrayGetString") - debug not enabled!
L 04/28/2016 - 09:29:09: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
Could you enable the debug mode?
To enable debug mode, just edit plugins.ini and find where is the "galileo.amxx" line and change it to "galileo.amxx debug ;"

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2016 , 18:06   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1574

It tells me there aren't any maps, what should I do with that? ( On gal_startvote )

Last edited by eyal282; 08-30-2016 at 18:08.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2016 , 18:28   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
It tells me there aren't any maps, what should I do with that? ( On gal_startvote )
You should give maps to it. Check your cvars settings and your console, it should output a clear message when no maps are found, then post it here.

Th3822
Old 08-30-2016 , 18:49   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1576

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
Very quick edit, you removed the original meta list and the "edited one". (I still can see the original msg at my mail notification)

Anyways, check the value of the cvar "gal_vote_mapfile", then search that file (by default is "mapcycle.txt") and make sure that file does have maps names on it (without .bsp), and those maps exists on your server.
Skyliner
Old 09-27-2016 , 15:51   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1577

It's there any possibility to make a modification?
What modification? When a players chose the map, the menu will disapear. Why?
Because many of my players are complain that they can't chose weapons or grenades when the menu is on. Thanks!

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyliner Send a message via Skype™ to Skyliner
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2016 , 17:10   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
It's there any possibility to make a modification?
What modification? When a players chose the map, the menu will disapear. Why?
Because many of my players are complain that they can't chose weapons or grenades when the menu is on. Thanks!
You do not need a modification, there is a cvar to control such behavior.

Code:
// Indicates when the vote progress should be shown to a player. // A value of 0 disables this feature. // 0 - never (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown') // 1 - after player has voted // 2 - after the vote ends (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown') // 3 - always show the vote current progress gal_vote_showstatus 3

Instead of disable the vote status, I recommend to use this other cvars from the newer version:
Code:
// Indicates whether to replace any menu opened by the server players, // when a voting is started, or to wait that menu to be closed before // showing the voting menu. // 0 - Waits the user to close his current menu, only then show the //     new menu. // 1 - Replace any opened menu. gal_vote_replace_menu 0 // Indicates whether there should be created a 4 minutes range before // the last 2 minutes to detect a round start and to give time about 20 // seconds to buy weapons after the round to start and before the map // voting to start. // 0 - disabled this feature // 1 - enable this feature gal_endofmapvote_start 1

But now you said that, I will add a close button to the voting menu, when the option gal_vote_showstatus 3 - always show the vote current progress is enabled.

Last edited by addons_zz; 09-27-2016 at 17:21. Reason: update
Skyliner
Old 09-28-2016 , 05:29   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1579

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
You do not need a modification, there is a cvar to control such behavior.

Code:
// Indicates when the vote progress should be shown to a player. // A value of 0 disables this feature. // 0 - never (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown') // 1 - after player has voted // 2 - after the vote ends (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown') // 3 - always show the vote current progress gal_vote_showstatus 3

Instead of disable the vote status, I recommend to use this other cvars from the newer version:
Code:
// Indicates whether to replace any menu opened by the server players, // when a voting is started, or to wait that menu to be closed before // showing the voting menu. // 0 - Waits the user to close his current menu, only then show the //     new menu. // 1 - Replace any opened menu. gal_vote_replace_menu 0 // Indicates whether there should be created a 4 minutes range before // the last 2 minutes to detect a round start and to give time about 20 // seconds to buy weapons after the round to start and before the map // voting to start. // 0 - disabled this feature // 1 - enable this feature gal_endofmapvote_start 1

But now you said that, I will add a close button to the voting menu, when the option gal_vote_showstatus 3 - always show the vote current progress is enabled.
Ok, i will try this, thanks!

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyliner Send a message via Skype™ to Skyliner
vidojeshady
Old 10-11-2016 , 22:51   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1580

Hello
I have galileo on my server. I need help.
When voting starts, and one map changes, its not on the list anymore..
I want to choose betwine 6 maps every time. Can you help me?
Sorry for bad english