Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.

Post New Thread Reply   

francisb
Old 10-04-2018 , 09:48   [REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.
Reply With Quote #1

So, I'm currently running a public CSGO server, and I have noticed that when ever you stay alive from the last round you spawn in with an extra knife on the next. This happens due to when you die, and spawn again, you get all the weapons and a knife to play with during the next round.

I've been looking for a fix for this, and I couldn't find one, and I'm not capable to make one, so I'm requesting one .

I don't want to disable knife's completely, but allow one player to only have ONE knife.
francisb
Old 10-04-2018 , 09:50   Re: [REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisb View Post
So, I'm currently running a public CSGO server, and I have noticed that when ever you stay alive from the last round you spawn in with an extra knife on the next. This happens due to when you die, and spawn again, you get all the weapons and a knife to play with during the next round.

I've been looking for a fix for this, and I couldn't find one, and I'm not capable to make one, so I'm requesting one .

I don't want to disable knife's completely, but allow one player to only have ONE knife.
And perplayer restrict doesn't work, since I have !knife/!ws plugin on my server.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-04-2018 , 14:01   Re: [REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
since I have !knife/!ws plugin on my server.
Old 10-04-2018 , 23:28   Re: [REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.
Reply With Quote #4

Hook player spawn, loop checking and removing stuff from the knife slot until it's empty, then give the player a knife?
francisb
Old 10-05-2018 , 03:24   Re: [REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra88y View Post
Hook player spawn, loop checking and removing stuff from the knife slot until it's empty, then give the player a knife?
This sounds good, can you link it?

Last edited by francisb; 10-05-2018 at 03:25.
cra88y
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-05-2018 , 04:24   Re: [REQ] Plugin/script that disables duplicate knifes spawning on round start.
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
This sounds good, can you link it?
It's not an existing thing, it was a suggestion of a potential solution you could easily create!

Last edited by cra88y; 10-05-2018 at 04:24.