Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMX Mod X 0.20-3 Talk

Post New Thread Reply   

Stephen
Old 08-27-2004 , 13:13  
Reply With Quote #121

well i dont know it now correctly but it helps you to get Offsets and stuff like that and its an INCLUDE file
fakemeta.inc
usually the command was
get_offset , was in the old engine and is in the engine.inc
now
get_offset_int ,is in the fakemeta.inc

this is all what i can tell you,you should download the new AMXX version and see it on your own
kryptonyte
Old 08-27-2004 , 16:21  
Reply With Quote #122

dude that HLDS_Proc thing rocks. It has a web interface where you can edit all aspects of your server (except add maps or files, hmmmm ). Its a whole lot better than ServerDoc.

edit:
can someone help me im using this HLDS_Proc thing and i keep gettting a missing mscvr71.dll error. i know its amxmodx forums but i cant find the HLDS_Proc forums.
Send a message via ICQ to kryptonyte Send a message via AIM to kryptonyte Send a message via MSN to kryptonyte Send a message via Yahoo to kryptonyte
narcussist
Old 08-27-2004 , 18:13  
Reply With Quote #123

*Found a Bug in my servers*

when i get to the end of my map cycle, thats when the amxx crashes, This one is kinda wierd..
Old 08-27-2004 , 18:24   throwing
Reply With Quote #124

/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(4) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(7) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(16) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(25) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(27) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(29) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(35) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(43) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(47) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(49) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(51) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(53) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(55) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(57) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php0DCeHH.sma(83) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
this is what i got trying to complile throwing knives,I get a bad load in .3,where it worked great with .16,help please
Attached Files
File Type: amx throwing_knives.amx (33.5 KB, 66 views)
Send a message via MSN to Cable Guy
narcussist
Old 08-27-2004 , 18:27  
Reply With Quote #125

prolly should have posted your sma, but i am not a plugin maker so they may beable to get the code for it from the .amx
Old 08-27-2004 , 18:31  
Reply With Quote #126

I fear I have made a boo boo now it isn't showing up in pluggins download area
Send a message via MSN to Cable Guy
Geesu
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2004 , 18:48  
Reply With Quote #127

BUG REPORT: *fixed* by my stupidity

client_prethink isn't being called at all... I tried just putting a client_print in there and it didn't do anything

Edit:
case does matter, so make it client_PreThink

then it works
[FBX]
Old 08-27-2004 , 19:40  
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
well i dont know it now correctly but it helps you to get Offsets and stuff like that and its an INCLUDE file
fakemeta.inc
too bad fakemeta wont even compile with a plugin yet
Neo-Vortex
Old 08-27-2004 , 19:58  
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonyte
dude that HLDS_Proc thing rocks. It has a web interface where you can edit all aspects of your server (except add maps or files, hmmmm ). Its a whole lot better than ServerDoc.

edit:
can someone help me im using this HLDS_Proc thing and i keep gettting a missing mscvr71.dll error. i know its amxmodx forums but i cant find the HLDS_Proc forums.
either install the .NET Framework from http://www.windowsupdate.com/ ---OR--- google mscvr71.dll and download that file directly and chuck it in like c:\windows\system32 or wherever it is on your machiene... or even in the hlds_proc install directory...
[Godmin] Gonzo
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-27-2004 , 21:11   Error in mysql Module from CVS
Reply With Quote #130

I am using latest mysql from CVS, mysql.cpp has a define at top:

Code:
#define MYSQL_ERROR() \
      MF_Log("MySQL Runtime error 10 (plugin \"%s\" line %d)", MF_GetScriptName(MF_FindScriptByAmx(amx)), amx->curline); \
      return 0;
This crashes the server. The Problem seems to be within MF_GetScriptName - when I comment it out, e.g.

Code:
#define MYSQL_ERROR() \
      MF_Log("MySQL Runtime error 10 (plugin \"%d\" line %d)", MF_FindScriptByAmx(amx), amx->curline);\
      return 0;
everything runs "fine". Good luck in fixing this, dvander ;)
Send a message via ICQ to [Godmin] Gonzo