Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.46 (2015-11-05)

Post New Thread Reply   

Lumii
Old 10-23-2015 , 14:23   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #21

Does anyone remember the 1.6 block models that I'm talking about? The bhop was black with a glowing red outline, and the platform had a glowing green outline, don't really remember the exact color of that one. I'd be willing to tip for some help getting these models for CS GO.
zoubiey
Old 10-24-2015 , 15:17   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #22

Could you point me in the right direction? Gonna try and add some new blocks, like large ones. Is it the code or the models that decide the size of the block?

If I remember correctly from 1.6 it was the code but noticed ALOT has changed.

Anyhow, thanks for the plugin!
Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 10-26-2015 , 01:59   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoubiey View Post
Could you point me in the right direction? Gonna try and add some new blocks, like large ones. Is it the code or the models that decide the size of the block?

If I remember correctly from 1.6 it was the code but noticed ALOT has changed.

Anyhow, thanks for the plugin!
The models decide the size. I might update this version to include pole, large and small blocks soon.
If you're gonna add blocks yourself you'll have to add the other blocksizes as whole new blocks.
You can however use the same hardcoded functions that the original sized block uses.
zoubiey
Old 10-26-2015 , 16:44   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii View Post
The models decide the size. I might update this version to include pole, large and small blocks soon.
If you're gonna add blocks yourself you'll have to add the other blocksizes as whole new blocks.
You can however use the same hardcoded functions that the original sized block uses.
Thanks! Yeah kinda figured out about the size as new blocks, seen some private plugins use just that.
Possible you could point me where to look in the code? Can probably continue on my own from there, gone through the code like 2-3 times and not been able to find anything "useful" but could've completly missed it.

If you are going to update the public version soon/at all I could just post a few suggestion.

*Pole, large and small blocks.
*Underblock protection and anti-stuck if the underblock protection would break the current one.
*Bugfix, like the awp block giving an deagle looking like an awp.
*Copy a grabbed block with a key. (If that is possible in GO)
*Block that gives random weapon and one with random nade.
*Teleports like 1.6 would be awesome, but not necessary at all!
Lumii
Old 10-27-2015 , 10:15   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoubiey View Post
Thanks! Yeah kinda figured out about the size as new blocks, seen some private plugins use just that.
Possible you could point me where to look in the code? Can probably continue on my own from there, gone through the code like 2-3 times and not been able to find anything "useful" but could've completly missed it.

If you are going to update the public version soon/at all I could just post a few suggestion.

*Pole, large and small blocks.
*Underblock protection and anti-stuck if the underblock protection would break the current one.
*Bugfix, like the awp block giving an deagle looking like an awp.
*Copy a grabbed block with a key. (If that is possible in GO)
*Block that gives random weapon and one with random nade.
*Teleports like 1.6 would be awesome, but not necessary at all!

These all sound like great changes.

Definitely looking forward to an update! It would help grow the hide and seek block community, since it hardly exists in some regions.

I have been having some lag with the blocks. The camouflage block specifically has a lag spike each time you step on it.

Last edited by Lumii; 10-30-2015 at 01:02.
QKT
Old 10-31-2015 , 02:28   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
You've missed to add the models to the downloads table or your fastdl.

Hey all.

I have added files into FastDL but it still says error with blocks ? What can be the problem? can it be The config or the files place? Every time I connecting my server, I downloading the same files every time.. and the files fills 0 bytes? .. -the blocks still say error all over the map... :S

Last edited by QKT; 10-31-2015 at 02:29.
'-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Old 11-02-2015 , 05:14   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #27

Plugin works great, but need severe modifications, grabing blocks that are snapped is way too hard its almost like theyre stuck to each other, blocks need to be able to go into the ground, adjusting speedboost should be under block options and not forced on every block, jumping should move the block futher away from the player and ducking should move it closer, grabbing the block shouldnt move it up to the player, Ct and t blocks shouldnt push the player away because it makes it implausible to use in small spaces. More model sizes is a must large, small and pole blocks wouldnt hurt either. I'm definatly adding more to this later, but all in all a VERY good plugin you have here!

Edit:
When looking at block it should show what kind of block it is, but this is just something I'd like to see in the future I'm sure your busy working on other functions and features.

Last edited by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'; 11-03-2015 at 17:13. Reason: Adding more stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2015 , 17:57   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #28

UPDATE!

Quote:
1.044:
- Added blocksizes (Pole, Small, Large, Normal)
- Removed falldamage from Trampoline and Speedboost
- Fixed some minor issues
The pole, large and small blocks are not included in the zip. Other files have been added/replaced.
When adding large, small and pole blocks you should name them large_blockname pole_blockname and small_blockname (unless you change the precache and alterdownloadstable in the blockbuilder_public.sp as well as the blockbuilder.blocks file in sourcemod/configs)

NOTE! You MUST NOT change the order in the configs/blockbuilder.blocks.txt
The order is vital for the blocks to have the right feature attached to the block.

Last edited by Schpraaankiii; 11-02-2015 at 17:59.
Send a message via Skype™ to Schpraaankiii
zoubiey
Old 11-03-2015 , 00:26   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.43 (Blockmaker)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
UPDATE!

The pole, large and small blocks are not included in the zip. Other files have been added/replaced.
When adding large, small and pole blocks you should name them large_blockname pole_blockname and small_blockname (unless you change the precache and alterdownloadstable in the blockbuilder_public.sp as well as the blockbuilder.blocks file in sourcemod/configs)

NOTE! You MUST NOT change the order in the configs/blockbuilder.blocks.txt
The order is vital for the blocks to have the right feature attached to the block.
Oh, awesome. Gonna check it out!
Lumii
Old 11-03-2015 , 06:30   Re: [CSGO] BlockBuilder v1.0.44 (2015-11-02)
Reply With Quote #30

Thanks for the update! I had some help modifying the last version to have the nuke block give you 10xp with the xp mod, but the code is a bit different here. Last time I just replaced the nuke block with an xp block by replacing the "if(g_iBlocks[a]==10)... break;
}
}
" with:

} else if(g_iBlocks[block]==10) {
if(GetClientTeam(client)==2) {
giveXP(client, 10);
PrintToChat(client, "\x03%s\x04 You got 10 XP", CHAT_TAG);
}

You also have to add #include <xpheal> at the top.

I tried doing the same thing with this version but I get a bunch of errors. Can anyone help out?

Last edited by Lumii; 11-03-2015 at 06:50.