Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2-For now] Auto Aimer

Post New Thread Reply   

UB VinylScratch
Old 06-07-2016 , 20:13   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer (V1.0.1 Update)
Reply With Quote #71

Can the autoaim key be set to your shooting mouse button, and are you also still maintaining the aimbot plugin against moving players? It's hard to accurately shoot them while they move

Last edited by UB VinylScratch; 06-07-2016 at 20:19.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2016 , 12:52   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB VinylScratch View Post
Can the autoaim key be set to your shooting mouse button, and are you also still maintaining the aimbot plugin against moving players? It's hard to accurately shoot them while they move
It's completely reliant on your ping and interp, and the servers interp and stability. It aims where the server thinks people are, and this is before any lag compensation so it will always be a different place than you see them, depending on ping, it could be miles off. The projectile prediction is 100% accurate however(barring lobbed projectiles, I don't have the calculation to predict falloff).

I didn't make primary fire an aimkey option specifically because of this, it wouldn't work out that good. I guess maybe for heavy and projectile weapons... Either way, at some point I did in fact add it later on, it's option 4.

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2017 , 14:00   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #73

Plugin updated: FirstOrderIntercept is handled much better, if where you're firing will hit a wall or the floor, it will aim directly at the client

Chdata
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2017 , 04:09   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #74

Seems like projectiles with gravity aim below the enemy and never hit.

Syringes
Crusader's Crossbow

Nope... Direct Hit is doing this too.

Doesn't seem like it tries to account for players who in midair at all either.

Eh.

You can always check TF2Classic's github for old tf2 source code leak that still applies to the physics for nades and strafing ;p

Last edited by Chdata; 01-21-2017 at 04:11.
CrazyGhostRider
Old 01-24-2017 , 13:34   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #75

Errors in version 1.2:
After the first application of damage to the enemy, aim, it does not work. (In FOV mode)
Piro always reflect the rockets and grenades. Irrespective of togo button is pressed or not pressed.

P.s.
sm_autoaim_aimmode 1
sm_autoaim_aimkey 3
sm_autoaim_reflect 1
sm_autoaim_aiminfov 1
Mini Purple
Old 02-21-2017 , 17:19   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #76

hey dude, it works very well if i disable lag compensation, but with it on its still aiming ahead of the target, even on my listen server against bots. there is a plugin that used to work very well on csgo https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=283342, maybe u can add an offset based on the target's ping?
Send a message via Skype™ to Mini Purple
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 02-22-2017 , 12:13   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Purple View Post
hey dude, it works very well if i disable lag compensation, but with it on its still aiming ahead of the target, even on my listen server against bots. there is a plugin that used to work very well on csgo https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=283342, maybe u can add an offset based on the target's ping?
I believe interp is handled differently for CS:GO, and as far as I know, there's no way to account for how the server is interpreting where a player is. I could try to shoddily hack it by checking if they are moving and applying a negative offset but that would be very unreliable depending on which way they are moving.

Real aimbots hook into the game and get client positions from the clients game, which is post-prediction, the plugin can only use the server for positions, which results in differing locations.

Bots are different in that they aren't interpolated at all by the server, so they will always be somewhere else on the servers interpretation than the clients, no matter the clients settings.

Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 02-22-2017 , 12:24   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
I believe interp is handled differently for CS:GO, and as far as I know, there's no way to account for how the server is interpreting where a player is. I could try to shoddily hack it by checking if they are moving and applying a negative offset but that would be very unreliable depending on which way they are moving.

Real aimbots hook into the game and get client positions from the clients game, which is post-prediction, the plugin can only use the server for positions, which results in differing locations.

Bots are different in that they aren't interpolated at all by the server, so they will always be somewhere else on the servers interpretation than the clients, no matter the clients settings.
https://github.com/Pelipoika/The-unf...t.sp#L432-L438

I have done quite a few improvements on that plugin but i just haven't published them.

Last edited by Pelipoika; 02-22-2017 at 12:25.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 02-22-2017 , 12:37   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post

That plugin has the same issue, the only reason you can't see it in the video is because they are not moving and they are bots.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 02-22-2017 , 16:52   Re: [TF2-For now] Auto Aimer
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
Huh, so that's what that does

Only thing with that is it does nothing with bots

Last edited by xXDeathreusXx; 02-22-2017 at 20:37.