Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-29-2015 , 13:30   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #411

I made it easier.

2.3 is released.

Uninstall from Control Panel, then reinstall. Your servers and settings will remain intact.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ashersoftwa...ector_v2.3.exe

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
Crazygamer34894
Old 03-29-2015 , 13:35   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
I made it easier.

2.3 is released.

Uninstall from Control Panel, then reinstall. Your servers and settings will remain intact.

Nice Software Dude.

you using Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable ?
Old 03-30-2015 , 00:53   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #413

Quote:
I made it easier.

2.3 is released.

Version 2.3 does not work for me. Restarting Service pops up every one minute. Reverted to Version 2.2
C0nw0nk
Old 03-30-2015 , 05:43   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #414

AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-30-2015 , 22:32   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazygamer34894 View Post
Nice Software Dude.

you using Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable ?
Thanks! Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinquek View Post
Version 2.3 does not work for me. Restarting Service pops up every one minute. Reverted to Version 2.2
Did you try uninstalling, restarting the computer, then reinstalling?

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
erwinquek
Old 03-31-2015 , 03:17   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #416

Quote:
Thanks! Yes.

Did you try uninstalling, restarting the computer, then reinstalling?
Yes ... I did. Tested again, confirmed problem. Hope that more test is conducted before release. Thanks!
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2015 , 00:23   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #417

Quote:
Yes ... I did. Tested again, confirmed problem. Hope that more test is conducted before release. Thanks!
That's odd, none of our test servers have this happen, even my own personal machine.

When in seDirector, go to Tools -> Options, and make sure the local IP address is set correctly. There is a timer that checks every 60 seconds to see if it can communicate with the seDirector Service executable. Check to make sure "seDirector" in services.msc is set to "Automatic" for its startup type, and that it's running. If you're still having issues, email me at support [at] ashersoftware [dot] com and I can dive in further.

Last edited by br5dy; 04-01-2015 at 00:24.
ThatKidWhoGames
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2015 , 06:14   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #418

Hi, the bzip part with the FTP is not working and is saying I need the ChilKatDotNet45.dll even though it is in there. Can I get any help with this issue? Thanks.
erwinquek
Old 04-01-2015 , 10:34   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #419

Quote:
That's odd, none of our test servers have this happen, even my own personal machine.

When in seDirector, go to Tools -> Options, and make sure the local IP address is set correctly. There is a timer that checks every 60 seconds to see if it can communicate with the seDirector Service executable. Check to make sure "seDirector" in services.msc is set to "Automatic" for its startup type, and that it's running. If you're still having issues, email me at support [at] ashersoftware [dot] com and I can dive in further.
Tested again:-

in seDirector, go to Tools -> Options, and make sure the local IP address is set correctly - Correct
in services.msc is set to "Automatic" for its startup type, and that it's running - Yes, auto and running

If you're still having issues, email me at support [at] ashersoftware [dot] com - never use this as previous email regarding FTP not working never got a reply, what is the tstaus of ftp upload now?
dafluf
Old 04-01-2015 , 13:30   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #420

Quote:
Tested again:-

in seDirector, go to Tools -> Options, and make sure the local IP address is set correctly - Correct
in services.msc is set to "Automatic" for its startup type, and that it's running - Yes, auto and running
Same issue here. Every minute or so I get a window mentioning that it is restarting the service. It's really annoying. I'm going to downgrade to 2.2 as well until this is solved