Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Since update SM SDK is not working

Post New Thread Reply   

stubu
Old 10-21-2007 , 01:57   Since update SM SDK is not working
Reply With Quote #1

Hi.

This morning i updated the SM from version "1.0.0.1618" to version "1.0.0.1622" and later to version "1.0.0.1623"

After the first update SDK is not working.

Code:
error_log
[SM] Unable to load extension "sdktools.ext.so": No such file or directory
[SM] Unable to load plugin "atac.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "basefuncommands.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "hlstatsx.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "quakesounds.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "basefunvotes.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "sm_super_cmds.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "sm_super_menu.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "healthkit_on_death.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "afkm.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "advancedc4timer.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "saysounds.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
[SM] Unable to load plugin "basecomm.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
I use MetaMod:Source v1.5.0.240

Please fix the update

Stubu
Old 10-21-2007 , 02:39   Re: Since update SM SDK is not working
Reply With Quote #2

have you tried using the official v1.4 or v1.6 of Metamod:source?
aakerlind
Old 10-21-2007 , 04:36   Re: Since update SM SDK is not working
Reply With Quote #3

I have the same problem, it works using SourceMod Version: 1.0.0.1618
but when i updated to 1.0.0.1624 it says:

Loaded plugin "../tf/addons/metamod/bin/server_i486.so"
L 10/21/2007 - 104:45: -------- Mapchange to cp_dustbowl --------
L 10/21/2007 - 104:45: [SM] Unable to load extension "sdktools.ext.so": No such file or directory
L 10/21/2007 - 104:45: [SM] Unable to load plugin "basecomm.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
L 10/21/2007 - 104:45: [SM] Unable to load plugin "basefuncommands.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
L 10/21/2007 - 104:45: [SM] Unable to load plugin "basefunvotes.smx": Required extension "SDKTools" file("sdktools.ext") not running
L 10/21/2007 - 104:45: [nextmap.smx] Loading maps from file: mapcycle.txt

Im using the latest source metamod version 1.6.0.529
The game is Team Fortress 2