Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSS/CSGO] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.4 / Jan 20, 2012]

Post New Thread Reply   

DaFox
Old 07-21-2009 , 17:16   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by exvel View Post
If you are only using Touch hook then you could use Dukehacks instead of buged Hooker.

And of course, this is a great plugin.

DH doesnt have CS:S hooks sadly, oh how I wish it did though. Actually I just want dynamic virtual function hooking in SDKTools so that I never have to rely on outdated extentions again.
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-21-2009 , 18:36   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #12

Oh, yeap, you're right.
BUT, we still have Hacks. It is the most stable extension I've ever used. Try it.

For developers: Colors library
Send a message via ICQ to exvel
DaFox
Old 07-22-2009 , 02:00   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by exvel View Post
Oh, yeap, you're right.
BUT, we still have Hacks. It is the most stable extension I've ever used. Try it.
I would If It had ClientPreThink and a few other hooks that I use in other plugins of mine which means I would have to load Hacks just for this which is shitty.
Terminator Vader
Old 08-14-2009 , 17:55   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #14

I have Downloaded this and installed it. It works fine except when I restart server or change map, it gets bugged where you can stand on it.

Can anyone help me?
DaFox
Old 09-13-2009 , 12:02   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #15

Hey Terminator Vader, do you have ESTools installed? It often causes issues with SM Plugins. Are there any other details that you can tell me?
Terminator Vader
Old 09-28-2009 , 21:15   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #16

Sorry, really late reply. No I do not.
eclipze
Old 11-02-2009 , 19:00   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #17

Hi, is there any way to make mpbhops and estools work together?

The checkpoint system i have uses est for not loose health when you fall.

I tried loading both but that just allowed players to stand on the tiles for as long as they wanted.

So if someone could tell me how to make them work or give me a link to an addon that gives you infinite health without est then ill be super happy

Last edited by eclipze; 11-03-2009 at 00:26.
HiJacker
Old 01-15-2010 , 13:01   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #18

Well, on my server, when I updated to SM 1.3.0 , plugin started to crash server, it freeze it, after time, its ping is 1800 for second, and then it crash again. I cannot downgrade sourcemod.
p3tsin
Old 01-27-2010 , 09:30   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipze View Post
Hi, is there any way to make mpbhops and estools work together?

The checkpoint system i have uses est for not loose health when you fall.

I tried loading both but that just allowed players to stand on the tiles for as long as they wanted.
That's really an issue with your checkpoint system. My guess is that it makes the players non-solid which causes them be unable to interact with just about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiJacker View Post
Well, on my server, when I updated to SM 1.3.0 , plugin started to crash server, it freeze it, after time, its ping is 1800 for second, and then it crash again. I cannot downgrade sourcemod.
Sounds like it could be Hooker related. We have ported the plugin over to SDKHooks and will be releasing an update within a few days. Hoping it would also magically fix all the other issues anyones been having so far
Old 02-07-2010 , 15:23   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #20

after sourcemod upgrade, now everyone can stand on "squares" where you have to bhop, and if u fail, u are teleported back, to base :[