3% 

CSS:RPG v1.0.5

Post New Thread Reply   

SaintZ13
Old 02-22-2020 , 09:52   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
I've started a separate fork of this plugin eventually which does all of this and much more. You can check that out instead of the basic port to SourceMod you linked to.
https://github.com/peace-maker/smrpg

SourceMod usually uses your game's language.
Oh cool thanks man, I'll check out the hub! (Android Developer over here I never leave github lol). I also figured out why it was pushing the French language instead of using English. For some reason the French translation text file was encoded with "en" so the plugin was reading the language from that. So I just removed the text file and all is good. But I will pull the new source you have on your hub and replace what i have on the server with it!
SeLfkiLL
Old 06-23-2021 , 18:45   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
I've started a separate fork of this plugin eventually which does all of this and much more. You can check that out instead of the basic port to SourceMod you linked to.
https://github.com/peace-maker/smrpg

SourceMod usually uses your game's language.
Peace-Maker, you are amazing and thank you for carrying on the legacy of this mod. I am sorry to everyone that I couldn't keep it updated. I've read all of your responses and it pains me I let this project die. I made CSS:RPG back when I was in high school and I had a ton of free time back then (and lots of bad grades). When college hit, I lost all my free time and sadly couldn't keep the game going. I'm impressed that Peace-Maker has been able to replicate this mod since my own code was lots of crap given how newb I was I hope Peace-Maker's mod will keep this game alive for a while!
Send a message via AIM to SeLfkiLL