Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

[PAID] Looking for a dedicated SM dev for a large CS:GO Server

Post New Thread Reply   

AliasServerNetwork
Old 03-07-2018 , 13:44   [PAID] Looking for a dedicated SM dev for a large CS:GO Server
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike, and I co-own one of the largest CS:GO community servers (Alias Trade Server). Alias is frequently full (63/63) around the clock, and we have hundreds of thousands of sessions per month. We are looking for an experienced developer we can have in house for various duties. These duties include: General bug fixes and updates, plugin creation and editing, and other projects. Alias is always looking to innovate and stay on the cutting edge of CS:GO servers (especially the highly competitive segment of trade servers).

Requirements:
- Experience with SourceMod and plugin development for CS:GO
- Fluent English
- Must be able to meet a deadline
- Experience with back end web development would also be a big plus, but is not required
- Open schedule (able to fix errors / crashes in a reasonable time - not expecting anyone to be free around the clock)
- Experience working with Steam bots would also be a big plus, but is not required
- Understand this this position is not very forward facing. We aren't looking for a dev to be on server getting feedback, etc. We are looking for someone to stay behind the scenes.

Our pay has always been highly competitive for these types of jobs. I should stress this is not a full time or part time job and should not be treated as such. We want someone who is good at what they do, enjoys working for a top server network, and can make a premium amount for this environment of usually pro-bono jobs.

For those interested, feel free to PM me on AM, or link your Steam account and I will add you. We will want to talk over Teamspeak / Skype with anyone interested and also see some previous work you have done. If you have any questions, we are happy to field them when we speak with you. We are really excited to speaking with anyone interested and getting started on some really neat plugins and projects!

Thank you for your time!

Best,
Mike