12% 

[L4D2]End Safearea Teleport

Post New Thread Reply   

sorallll
Old 12-29-2021 , 10:13   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur0 View Post
sorallll - Hello I have a problem. Since you updated it, now it is difficult for me to download the plugin due to a compilation error. I have already tried to compile the sp plugin. But it keeps giving me the same error.
Code:
/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phplwj5eG.sp(6) : fatal error 183: cannot read from file: "left4dhooks"
If you can separate the download button for smx, as if to make it easier because it does not let me download it. Thank you.

EDIT: By the way, I already have the left 4 hooks installed. And the only thing that does not let me, is to give it to the get plugin button :/
You need left4dhooks/scripting/include/left4dhooks.inc

Last edited by sorallll; 12-29-2021 at 10:14.
gamer_kanelita
Old 12-29-2021 , 13:13   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #12

It worked for me for a whole map, but when the campaign is changed automatically, the timer to enter the shelter no longer works
Maur0
Old 12-29-2021 , 16:18   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorallll View Post
Done! I had to re-download the new version of Sourcemod, Metamod and Left 4 Hooks. And in the end I managed to compile it.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Maur0; 12-29-2021 at 16:18.
plug344
Old 01-04-2022 , 03:29   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer_kanelita View Post
It worked for me for a whole map, but when the campaign is changed automatically, the timer to enter the shelter no longer works
I want to know more about it. This plug-in is undoubtedly great, but when I use it, I also notice that sometimes when players enter the safe room, they don't trigger the timer to teleport or slay others who refuse to enter

When this happens, many people will still have to wait a long time until those players finally decide to enter the safe room or exit the game

But at present, I still don't know what causes this

I don't think it's meaningful to use kick vote, because these malicious players often initiate kick voting against other innocent people, while the real bad guys are always at large. Such as some people help others, but the others who were helped chose to run away alone, those people are abandoned by the people they save. However, I can't sit in front of the computer for 24 hours to manually teleport these players, so I have a headache about this situation

Last edited by plug344; 01-04-2022 at 04:05.
sorallll
Old 01-04-2022 , 03:59   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by plug344 View Post
I want to know more about it. This plug-in is undoubtedly great, but when I use it, I also notice that sometimes when players enter the safe room, they don't trigger the timer to teleport or slay others who refuse to enter

When this happens, many people will still have to wait a long time until those players finally decide to enter the safe room or exit the game

I don't want to turn on the kick vote because of this kind of thing, because they may not all be people who deliberately influence others. Some people are just novices, or they help others, but others run away alone, they are abandoned by the people they save. However, I can't sit in front of the computer for 24 hours to manually teleport these players, so I have a headache about this situation
Which map
plug344
Old 01-04-2022 , 04:12   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Which map
i find two map they are c2m3 and c2m5. even in c2m5 the l4D2 Anti Rush plugin don't also work too, maybe have other map

It seems that it can not be reproduced in single player games and local listen servers, but in dedicated servers (and may be related to there were many players in the server), if it starts from c2m1, when in c2m1, c2m2 and c2m4, plug-in have been working well, but it has failed in the safe room and rescue helicopter of c2m3 and c2m5.

Especially c2m3, I was very impressed because it happened for the second time. And when it happened for the first time, the players in the safe room were forced to wait for a long time.

However, this problem does not occur only in C2, but also occasionally in other maps, but I didn't write down which maps happened, because I thought it happened randomly so didn't connect the reason with the map at that time

Last edited by plug344; 01-04-2022 at 19:03.
loonue
Old 01-06-2022 , 06:50   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:

I just can't figure out what I need to do, I'm new to this. HELP
thewintersoldier97
Old 01-06-2022 , 22:51   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonue View Post
I just can't figure out what I need to do, I'm new to this. HELP
Download the requirement in the first post.

Looking for some fun!
VYRNACH_GAMING
Old 01-07-2022 , 09:36   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #19

thank you so much for this. I was the guy that originally requested this. But seems like the new version does not work for me for some reason and I can't find out why

Quote:
Originally Posted by plug344 View Post

I don't think it's meaningful to use kick vote, because these malicious players often initiate kick voting against other innocent people, while the real bad guys are always at large. Such as some people help others, but the others who were helped chose to run away alone, those people are abandoned by the people they save. However, I can't sit in front of the computer for 24 hours to manually teleport these players, so I have a headache about this situation
can confirm that I'm getting the same issue on most maps. Sadly have to revert

Edit: possibly related to old gamedata being cached. AKA, restart server. Not yet tested

Last edited by VYRNACH_GAMING; 01-07-2022 at 09:40.
sorallll
Old 01-07-2022 , 17:03   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYRNACH_GAMING View Post
thank you so much for this. I was the guy that originally requested this. But seems like the new version does not work for me for some reason and I can't find out why

can confirm that I'm getting the same issue on most maps. Sadly have to revert

Edit: possibly related to old gamedata being cached. AKA, restart server. Not yet tested
Try the just updated 1.1.4 version