Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Admin Dll w/ Weapons Restrictions and Voting and Ranks/hpk

poohiebear
Old 03-20-2005 , 19:57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOsCheshire
advertisetodeadonly not working ?

test this sh** before you release it man. We run a major server and have to update this daily and it's become more hassle than it's worth. Don't get me wrong, the mod is greatly appreciated and fairly well put together but, you should seriously test the entire functionality of each release... BEFORE you release it.
To shut down our server every other day to update the mod, it's not a good thing.

GJ Beetlefart.
Love your plugin.
cableguy
Old 03-20-2005 , 19:58  

latest change
noticed that the @list command only lists admins w/ level A, all other admins (with lower levels) don't show up on the list.
bushdc
Old 03-20-2005 , 20:09  

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegal-op
I guess you are paying Beetlefart to release his plugin without any bugs in it? I mean, since you run a "major server" you should be able to afford to make a few donations to Beetlefart for his efforts.

If its not worth the hassle, there are other admin plugins that you can be using.
HAHAHH what am I chopped Liver!?!?!

Beetle Rocks!

Well said illegal-op.

Linux Programmer for http://www.beetlesmod.com/
Server Admin for http://game.revelinteractive.com
aka =ISO-NY=Harry
Send a message via AIM to bushdc
BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-20-2005 , 21:59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxxxman
latest change
noticed that the @list command only lists admins w/ level A, all other admins (with lower levels) don't show up on the list.
yeah, thanks..

I noticed it today also
69.90.34.10:27015 Beetlesmod.com And CS-Addicts{US}

http://www.clanuseast.com
illegal-op
Old 03-20-2005 , 22:46  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushdc
Quote:
Originally Posted by illegal-op
I guess you are paying Beetlefart to release his plugin without any bugs in it? I mean, since you run a "major server" you should be able to afford to make a few donations to Beetlefart for his efforts.

If its not worth the hassle, there are other admin plugins that you can be using.
HAHAHH what am I chopped Liver!?!?!

Beetle Rocks!

Well said illegal-op.
Sorry bush, you know us linux people luv you as well
GOsCheshire
Old 03-20-2005 , 22:49  

illegal-op... grow up.
I wasn't trying to be cocky or rude which, you pulled off with excellence.
It is a simple statement that, 3 releases are handed out in 2 days. A simple test server would be an easy solution to releasing something that has been modified, those of of which(modification) have caused errors in something else or, some small typographical error has been made.

I would like to put a passworded server on the table, for use only by those working on the beetlefart minimum admin mod.
I would also like to thank huffy puffy Mr. Illegal-Op for the uncalled for crude remarks

THANKS!!!
lokken
Old 03-21-2005 , 00:00  

Thanks Beetle for giving us admins something to manage our servers with and to do so with no expectation of profit.
Thanks Bush for staying on the ball and getting Linux under control.

I know I've read a few times that there wasn't going to be anymore major changes, yet it seems every week we get something new.

Keep up the good work!!
illegal-op
Old 03-21-2005 , 01:23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOsCheshire
illegal-op... grow up.
I wasn't trying to be cocky or rude which, you pulled off with excellence.
It is a simple statement that, 3 releases are handed out in 2 days. A simple test server would be an easy solution to releasing something that has been modified, those of of which(modification) have caused errors in something else or, some small typographical error has been made.

I would like to put a passworded server on the table, for use only by those working on the beetlefart minimum admin mod.
I would also like to thank huffy puffy Mr. Illegal-Op for the uncalled for crude remarks

THANKS!!!
Well, I read your post like most others did, when you said
Quote:
Test this sh*t before you release it.
and
Quote:
it's become more hassle than it's worth
It sounded pretty cocky and rude to me and I'm sure it did to most others. No one ever told you to download each and every release that Beetle puts out. If you've ever coded anything in your life then you would know that there are always things that you will miss no matter how much testing you do. If you want a stable version, stick with an older version. If you download his latest then expect a few minor bugs.

You made a big deal over an announcement issue. Like your server would not work properly without this one minor program call.

Next time, try making a valid "suggestion" instead of a demand. Offering a test server would have went way further than your first post. Be happy and glad that Beetlefart does work on his plugin enough to put out 3 releases in 2 days. You may have waited 2 weeks for others to have updated/patched their plugins.

btw, I was never rude to the makers of this plugin, I was only pointing out how childish you were being about the whole issue. I also visited your website and saw the word "respect" posted on it about 4-6 times. Take that into account next time and so will I.
GOsCheshire
Old 03-21-2005 , 01:36  

Not even going to read your post. Please, continue on everyone with this topic as was.

Big man in a forum illegal-op. Thank You... drop it. Stop reading into posts so much. Stop making assumptions about things you are obviously far beyond clueless about especially when it comes to the intent of spoken, or in this case typed words.

Never assume, for it makes
an ASS out of U and ME

Assumptions allow the best in
life to pass you by
Assumptions leave you blind to ones true intentions and thoughts.
Assumptions leave you blind to ones true self.

Continue the fucking forum. I will post nomore here as I do not care to involve myself with internet badasses.
Enforcer340
Old 03-21-2005 , 07:56   AFKroundkick not working?

AfkRoundKick 3

I watched a non-admin player go AFK for 5 rounds before I kicked him.
I did not see the AFK countdown xxx:Afk 1 round, xxx:Afk 2 rounds and so on.

I also asked someone to go afk 1 round, I watched him in spec mode
and he recieved no AFK warning on the console

Yet when an Admin (me)goes AFK, 3 rounds and I'm kicked with an afk countdown.

Ok in short, I think AFKroundkick is only kicking Admins

[BeetlesMod]Enforcer Disconnecting for AFK
L 03/20/2005 - 2212: "Enforcer afk test<275><STEAM_0:1xxxxxx><CT>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by user.")

Just to let ya know