Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

meecrob
Old 09-30-2010 , 23:20   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1011

anyone else noticing that players lose 2 points each time they are hit with the holy mackerel.
Old 10-01-2010 , 08:47   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1012

Here is a new version so that DarthNinja can work with this website to add the new functionallity.
Extra Mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/GM4FSHTZYA

Changelog
version 7.07!!
- Implemented paging with cycling numbers.
- Added a 'goto page' button at the paging section.
- Added nr of players to the settings file.
- Changed the look of alle buttons and checkboxes to match the theme
- Added a best players of the server table on the home page.
- Implemented history in the player page (needs to be labelled, still work in progress), but this need to be in the plugin!.
- Some other tweaks.
- Fixed the missing images for the colorbox script (when clicking on a found item in the player detail page)
- There was a bug in the css of the previous package (removed the 5px padding of all tables..)
- Fixed a bug in the version page

Install notes
- Run the history.sql script on your mysql database.

Other
The history gets now updated from the player detail page, so it saves a history point when your looking at this data. So i've your watching your stats weekly, it creates a nice graph
Demo page: http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/

Hope you guys like this update!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TF2 Ranking Web Interface v7.0.7.zip (3.06 MB, 170 views)

Last edited by galadril; 10-01-2010 at 09:24.
haby
Old 10-01-2010 , 15:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1013

hey i have a problem i get some errors i done all what the long tutorial sayd, and when players are online in server it shows no online players on web.
http://www.landianetwork.com/forum/tf2stats/

Last edited by haby; 10-01-2010 at 15:17.
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 10-01-2010 , 15:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1014

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecrob View Post
anyone else noticing that players lose 2 points each time they are hit with the holy mackerel.
Yeah, it seems to be picking up each mackerel hit as a death so whatever you have your deaths penalty set to, you lose that many points when you get hit by a mackerel even if it is not a kill.

If it gets out of hand, a temporary solution could be to reduce the death penalties in the tf2-stats.cfg to 1 point or even 0 points just until the plugin is updated.

- Lob (UK)
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 10-01-2010 , 16:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by haby View Post
hey i have a problem i get some errors i done all what the long tutorial sayd, and when players are online in server it shows no online players on web.
I also see some errors on your player rankings page:
Quote:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/floop/public_html/forum/tf2stats/player_ranking.php on line 31

Warning: Division by zero in /home/floop/public_html/forum/tf2stats/player_ranking.php on line 32

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/floop/public_html/forum/tf2stats/player_ranking.php on line 48
Did you create the MySQL tables in your database?
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 10-01-2010 , 21:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1016

Thanks galadril, I will have a plugin update done soon, then I'll add the new items to the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecrob View Post
In Valve's infinite wisdom, they made it so every hit with the fish triggers a kill event.
I'd say turn off point losses until I can fix this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haby View Post
Assuming you have everything installed correctly, you may need to change your time offset if your server clocks don't match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Yeah, it seems to be picking up each mackerel hit as a death so whatever you have your deaths penalty set to, you lose that many points when you get hit by a mackerel even if it is not a kill.

If it gets out of hand, a temporary solution could be to reduce the death penalties in the tf2-stats.cfg to 1 point or even 0 points just until the plugin is updated.

- Lob (UK)
+1

I have some classes to get caught up on this weekend, but after that I should be able to get this done.

I'm most likely going to buy Valve's $50 weapon pack thing so I can do proper testing with the fish and shit.
I won't be able to afford it until later this week when I get paid though, so I've hesitantly added a donate button to the OP. If you want to make a donation, that would be great! But please don't feel like you have to donate. It's a paypal button so you can use paypal or a credit card.

Alright, off to finish this weeks schoolwork... damn collage classes! D:
Old 10-02-2010 , 10:47   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1017

to the "classic" tf2stats plugins:
Code:
	new bool:ShouldIgnoreBots = GetConVarBool(ignorebots);
	if (ShouldIgnoreBots == false)
	{
		isbot = false;
	}
and other places
I guess its wrong
may it should be an if(ShouldIgnoreBots == true) ?
Old 10-02-2010 , 16:40   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
to the "classic" tf2stats plugins:
Code:
    new bool:ShouldIgnoreBots = GetConVarBool(ignorebots);
    if (ShouldIgnoreBots == false)
    {
        isbot = false;
    }
and other places
I guess its wrong
may it should be an if(ShouldIgnoreBots == true) ?
No, that's correct...
I'm not sure what you're asking.
Old 10-02-2010 , 17:43   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
Here is a new version so that DarthNinja can work with this website to add the new functionallity.
Extra Mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/GM4FSHTZYA

Changelog
version 7.07!!
- Implemented paging with cycling numbers.
- Added a 'goto page' button at the paging section.
- Added nr of players to the settings file.
- Changed the look of alle buttons and checkboxes to match the theme
- Added a best players of the server table on the home page.
- Implemented history in the player page (needs to be labelled, still work in progress), but this need to be in the plugin!.
- Some other tweaks.
- Fixed the missing images for the colorbox script (when clicking on a found item in the player detail page)
- There was a bug in the css of the previous package (removed the 5px padding of all tables..)
- Fixed a bug in the version page

Install notes
- Run the history.sql script on your mysql database.

Other
The history gets now updated from the player detail page, so it saves a history point when your looking at this data. So i've your watching your stats weekly, it creates a nice graph
Demo page: http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/

Hope you guys like this update!
Sorry galadril I haven't had a chance to install this new version yet. Once I do I will post some feedback on how awesome it is! hehe
aRcTiC
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-02-2010 , 20:24   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1020

lolwut

i have too much plugins anyways lol 130+