Post New Thread Reply   

VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2015 , 12:06   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
This sounds interesting.

The advertisements work for Portugal users as well? It will be very good for my community.
what game servers are you running? Portugal would be kinda hard

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 09-07-2015 , 12:08   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosurdaddy972 View Post
what game servers are you running? Portugal would be kinda hard
5 CS:GO servers and 1 CS:S server.
Maybe I will add more servers in the future, if this has support for Portugal.

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 09-07-2015 at 12:10. Reason: Same as before.
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2015 , 12:11   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #13

I will be honest with you. Csgo a lot of your players won't see much ads due to flash being blocked so for us we would need more html5 ad inventory for csgo to work, but for your player locations it would be harder. I would suggest doing ad banners since they will pay more than your video believe it or not

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2015 , 14:13   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #14

vpp can you hook me up with some banner ads ;)
Old 09-07-2015 , 16:20   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
Has anyone compared a month of similar traffic to say Pinion vs here? I looked thru the site but didn't see any comparison charts or a list of advertisers?
If you are serving ads in any of Pinion's "Tier 1 guaranteed" countries you won't be able to compare Pinion's monthly impressions with any other company including MOTDgd due to the fact that they pay you for every request whether an ad is served or not.

On the other hand you could compare VPP to MOTDgd in a lot of ways. In 2015 my fill rate with MOTDgd had been around 5% and that's being generous, one month was a bit better than the average. My fill rate for CSGO with VPP ranges between 10-20% in the past month or more. I don't know how that compares against their average for CSGO but I have reached out to a lot of my regular players asking them to install the correct version of Flash (PPAPI) so it helps when they are on our servers. I see even better performance with VPP on my Insurgency servers.

VPP has faster payment terms than MOTDgd (net30 vs net60), a bit better fill rate (in my experience, may be due to less clients serving ads, I don't know for sure), and custom MOTDs. MOTDgd has a more advanced control panel and detailed statistics as where VPP's dashboard is still evolving. MOTDgd also has a fluctuating eCPM which can be beneficial in Tier 1 countries.

All in all, I think if you are from North America and can take a couple months to give these guys a try, you will be happy. Not taking anything away from MOTDgd because they have a quality service. I just feel that even in it's infancy VPP is very promising when compared to a company that is now an industry veteran.
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2015 , 18:31   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #16

Thanks for all the feed back guys. We just raised the cpm to $2.5- $4.0

http://vppgamingnetwork.com/rates/rates.html

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
medic917
Old 09-09-2015 , 10:38   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #17

I recommend this company for those who are having issues with pinion and motdgd.
They have been working real hard to grow and become an alternative to pinion and motdgd, since those two have their flaws. To be honest, Motdgd seems to have no competition what so ever (pinion just isn't good for me), so they can take whatever percentage they want of our revenue.

By the way, the owner of VPP is awesome. He's been updating me and also kind enough to give us some perks.

Support this company by using them if you can, and in due time they should be beating the other companies soon.
One big issue in the ads with Motdgd and Pinion are the extremely loud volume videos, and they literally discourage my players to come on. I remember VPP saying they would put more of an effort in fixing it.

Last edited by medic917; 09-09-2015 at 10:42.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2015 , 11:11   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic917 View Post
I recommend this company for those who are having issues with pinion and motdgd.
They have been working real hard to grow and become an alternative to pinion and motdgd, since those two have their flaws. To be honest, Motdgd seems to have no competition what so ever (pinion just isn't good for me), so they can take whatever percentage they want of our revenue.

By the way, the owner of VPP is awesome. He's been updating me and also kind enough to give us some perks.

Support this company by using them if you can, and in due time they should be beating the other companies soon.
One big issue in the ads with Motdgd and Pinion are the extremely loud volume videos, and they literally discourage my players to come on. I remember VPP saying they would put more of an effort in fixing it.

Can you tell me why I should choose to VPP? I had never problems with MOTDGD. The CPM on MOTDGD is higher than VPP.
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2015 , 11:58   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
Can you tell me why I should choose to VPP? I had never problems with MOTDGD. The CPM on MOTDGD is higher than VPP.

If you don't have a problem with MOTDGD then there's no need to switch. We are here to offer more choices for clients.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2015 , 18:25   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #20

We updated the plugin with flag immune to adverts. 0 - off, abcdef - admin flags. So if your community have vip perks and donations , they will not have to watch the video with the flags in.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us