Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.33.2 | 2020-11-11)

Post New Thread Reply   

HardRevo
Old 02-25-2017 , 23:34   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #211

Hi there.

First of all I want to thanks you for updating and maintaining this amazing plugin that had been forgen by many for a long time.

I tried to install RankMe but the database doesn't get created and the plugin doesn't get loaded completely.

When I kill a player it says that I got points for it but i write "rank" or top or what ever it doesn't work. If I write sm_rank in the console it says command not found.

When using squite the rankme database gets created but no tables are created. the files has 0 bytes.

I have trying Mysql I get the same thing. Table doens't get created.

Here are the error logs in sourcemod:
Quote:
L 02/26/2017 - 04:18:12: Error log file session closed.
L 02/26/2017 - 04:182: SourceMod error session started
L 02/26/2017 - 04:182: Info (map "de_mirage") (file "errors_20170226.log")
L 02/26/2017 - 04:182: [kento_rankme.smx] [RankMe] Query Fail: no such table: rankme
L 02/26/2017 - 04:186: [kento_rankme.smx] [RankMe] Load Player Fail: no such table: rankme
L 02/26/2017 - 04:20:55: [kento_rankme.smx] [RankMe] Query Fail: no such table: rankme
I'm using a linux server
Source mod Version:
"sourcemod_version" = "1.8.0.5953" notify singleplayer replicated - SourceMod Version

I have also tried the lastest build 1.8 - build 5973 and the 1.9 just to be safe but I got the same issue on all of them.

Hope you can help

If you are felling generous please contact me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/HarDzOnE/

Last edited by HardRevo; 02-25-2017 at 23:35.
Lullaah
Old 02-25-2017 , 23:47   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #212

Chat commands does not work like !rank , /rank
Also RankMe Connect Announcer does not seem to work

Server Logg
[kento_rankme.smx] [RankMe] Query Fail: no such table: rankme
SytekBox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2017 , 03:04   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #213

Well, i've also tried to upload a Database from the Server that's working. The table works fine but it goes non responding when you hit your first kill. Then if you get up to 3 kills it will work just fine. I've reinstalled it multiple times and it has not worked so far with the first kill.

Just to clarify:

1- You need 1 kill to rank on my server.
2- If you hit the marker it will make the plugin useless
3- If you get up to 2 or 3 kills it will work just fine like if nothing had happen.
4- Purging all Rankme Data throws some errors on some of your /Scripting/ files (Already tried to reinstall it 3 times all with different methods such as: Unziping and uploading, using different FTP Clients such as WinSCP and FileZilla and Reinstalled SourceMod).

On first start the plugin will display that he can't find the rankme table just like others have explained on the posts above.

Not a biggie for me at the time but felt i had to let you know about it ;)
VestSmart
Old 02-26-2017 , 08:47   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #214

HardRevo

It is the fault of the current version, because I have the same problem on the server and on the second server use unless 3.0.3.Kento.21 and everything works well.
HardRevo
Old 02-26-2017 , 19:11   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by VestSmart View Post
HardRevo

It is the fault of the current version, because I have the same problem on the server and on the second server use unless 3.0.3.Kento.21 and everything works well.

I have tried an older version still didn't Work for some reason. I even tryed another metamod
juss
Old 02-27-2017 , 03:42   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardRevo View Post
I have tried an older version still didn't Work for some reason. I even tryed another metamod
sorry pal - but that just you doing something wrong , check all again , dont rush , but better just start over

did you put database config in /addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg ?

"rankme"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "ip of you database"
"database" "rankme"
"user" "login"
"pass" "password"
}

Last edited by juss; 02-27-2017 at 03:42.
HardRevo
Old 02-27-2017 , 13:21   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss View Post
sorry pal - but that just you doing something wrong , check all again , dont rush , but better just start over

did you put database config in /addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg ?

"rankme"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "ip of you database"
"database" "rankme"
"user" "login"
"pass" "password"
}

Shouldn't Squilite Database work out of the box?

but OK I'm redo it once more and post screen shots of everything.
HardRevo
Old 02-27-2017 , 15:52   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #218

Hi, First of all I want to thank the people that have tried to help me out on this.

I have finally found and fix the problem I was having and I'm gonna share it here in case someone has the same problem.

juss sugested me to reinstall the plugin and make sure I had everything right. So I did and I got the same problem. I had looked at the logs before but not when I was using mysql for the database.

and this was the error I was getting "[SM] Exception reported: [RankMe] Unable to connect to the database (Driver "mysql" not found)"

So I had a look online and I found this other post on AlliedModders
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71005

In there I saw that a guy was having a similar issue.
I followed what he did

I executed
Quote:
ldd -d -r addons/sourcemod/extensions/dbi.mysql.ext.so
and there was one dependency missing "libz.so.1"

So I looked up and it was related to the LIB32 of ubuntu.
I installed all the lib32 packages ( more info here: http://askubuntu.com/questions/39647...android-studio )

and after that the dependency was no longer missing I restarted the server and rankme was working fine using MySQL.

It still doesn't work with SQLite for some reason that MYSQL is what I was going to use so no compaints.

I was using a fresh install of Ubunutu so that's why this hapenned.

In my opinion I think Kento should add more info how to set up the plugin since if you want to use MYSQL you have to have a look at the original post of rankme css. and the webinterface as well.

Last edited by HardRevo; 02-27-2017 at 15:55.
juss
Old 02-28-2017 , 01:35   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.22 | 2017-2-21)
Reply With Quote #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardRevo View Post
Hi, First of all I want to thank the people that have tried to help me out on this.

I have finally found and fix the problem I was having and I'm gonna share it here in case someone has the same problem.

juss sugested me to reinstall the plugin and make sure I had everything right. So I did and I got the same problem. I had looked at the logs before but not when I was using mysql for the database.

and this was the error I was getting "[SM] Exception reported: [RankMe] Unable to connect to the database (Driver "mysql" not found)"

So I had a look online and I found this other post on AlliedModders
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71005

In there I saw that a guy was having a similar issue.
I followed what he did

I executed
and there was one dependency missing "libz.so.1"

So I looked up and it was related to the LIB32 of ubuntu.
I installed all the lib32 packages ( more info here: http://askubuntu.com/questions/39647...android-studio )

and after that the dependency was no longer missing I restarted the server and rankme was working fine using MySQL.

It still doesn't work with SQLite for some reason that MYSQL is what I was going to use so no compaints.

I was using a fresh install of Ubunutu so that's why this hapenned.

In my opinion I think Kento should add more info how to set up the plugin since if you want to use MYSQL you have to have a look at the original post of rankme css. and the webinterface as well.
sorry i forgot about lib32 , yea you need to install it, fresh ubuntu server doesnt have it .. i had that problem too, but after i ever did new instalation of server i just did that automaticly so i didnt really realize that you have this problem, so you smart enough to find it yourself ;)
rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 03-03-2017 , 09:08   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.23 | 2017-3-3)
Reply With Quote #220

Update 3.0.3.Kento.23
  • Fix cmd "Invalid client index 0" bug.

Please keep in mind, nobody have responsibility to help you, especially who don't try to Google first.
I only read messages in Chinese and English.

GitHub | Discord:Kento#2118