Basically, what I would want to accomplish is:
- In games where voice-chat is a thing (TF2 in particular, but other Source games ideally too),
- Rather than disabling voice-chat server-wide (which I normally do now),
- Have voice-chat be an admin-only feature, linked to a CVAR the determines which admin-level is required to speak.
- Don't care about players being able to listen, it's the speaking part.
- On some servers might set this to level "B" (which member of relevant Steam groups courtesy of another plug-in), or
- On other server might be more restrictive - like level "K" and up, etc.
I kind of assumed something like this would already exists. But, I've been digging around the prior plugins, but haven't found what I am looking for (yet).