It's very cool to see, that you took over this plugin and that you're active. I haven't figured myself any errors (apart from crash on death) until your last version. However I do have some things, which I would like to share. I have edited your plugin to make it work for a requested plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=338882
1) Your submitted plugin should be more provided as an API. With that, everyone will be able to work with it. That's the reason why I had to edit your plugin.
2) Please check the adjustments I made to your plugin. You can use a code comparison reader and check it for youself. I did following changes and a few would need to be adjusted:
- Removed the sex option, since there is no use in my opinion.
- A few defines should be used as constants, so there is no double-allocating in memory.
- I added CZ support. Bullet decals were showing wrong there.
- I added shield support.
- I commented a few unused params in hooked forwards. I don't know if this optimized code performance.
- I changed the messages in spectator mode to unreliable channel. Maybe even the players channel should be changed to that.
So far I only noticed, that the burst sound from glock/famas sounds different than in original. But overall very good work!!