FeuerSturm
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-23-2004 , 15:33  
Reply With Quote #81

i've done some testing with and without any modules,
with a shit bunch of plugins and only with the standard plugins
on my 3 servers, the result was always almost the same,
even with FUN and ENGINE and 40 plugins the ping and cpu usage
was almost as low as without any modules and only standard plugins.

so it shouldn't be a problem at all to enable all modules and pack
the server with a bunch of plugins.

@Girthesniper

what do you think is worse?
a.) someone that asks a question without reading the manual
or
b.) someone like you that got nothing better to do than posting
without any content?!

I thinks spammers are worse than people that ask a question.
Girthesniper
Old 06-23-2004 , 15:45  
Reply With Quote #82

A.
ncincott
Old 06-23-2004 , 18:12  
Reply With Quote #83

The manual should have been posted in the first post How am I to know that you can read an .sma file?

If I knew I woulda looked
Girthesniper
Old 06-23-2004 , 18:18  
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncincott
The manual should have been posted in the first post How am I to know that you can read an .sma file?

If I knew I woulda looked
It comes with AMXx.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2004 , 09:18  
Reply With Quote #85

Im also having problems with set_speak ( the engine module ) on CZ, so there might be a error there. If someone else is having problems, perhaps we should notefy the devs
Girthesniper
Old 06-24-2004 , 10:53  
Reply With Quote #86

It doesnt matter to me. I only use the text listen part.
Mr. Satan
Old 07-02-2004 , 14:20  
Reply With Quote #87

Good job, the plugin works nice cept I noticed a few things.

First, in the plugin the word gagged is spelled incorrectly as gaged.

Second, when a gagged player disconnects it says [AMX]gaged player disconnected, when there should be [AMXX] and a space after it.

Finally, when I perform amx_gag it will say "Unknown Command: amx_gag" but it will still work.

OH, by the way, what do the different flags do? I never saw it documented in the plugin.

-----------------------------------------------

I just found another mistake on line 223

Code:
        if(!gs_GagReason[VictimID][0])  // If no reason was entered, add the std reason.             format(gs_GagReason[VictimID],47,"You where gagged for not following the rules")

It says WHERE instead of WERE

-----------------------------------------------

I went ahead and fixed everything but the "Unknown command" issue:

Code:
/* Admin Gag Command About: This plugin allows you to gag players from using say_team,say or voicecomm. It also echos admin acctions based on amx_show_activity. The plugin can also block gagged clients from changing their nick. Admins with immunity will not be executed on, unless their executing on themself Usage: amx_gag <nick/userid> <flags (a/b/c)> <time in seconds> // lets you control what you want to gag amx_gag <nick/userid>  <time in seconds> // Will automaticly add the abc flag. amx_gag <nick/userid>   // Will add abc flags, and 600 secounds gag. amx_gag <nick/userid> <flags> amx_ungag <nick/userid> // Will remove all "gags" Modules required: Engine FAQ) Q) Can i mute voicecomm? A) Yes, that should be on by defualt. But you can make sure "#define VoiceCommMute 1" Q) Is there any way i can disable the engine module and still run the plugin? A) yes, "#define VoiceCommMute 0". Plugin forum thread: <a href="http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=400" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=400</a> Credits: Ops in #AMXmod @ Quakenet for alot of help ( + AssKicker & CheesyPeteza ) This plugin is heavly based on the work of tcquest78 in his gag plugin <a href="http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4962" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4962</a> Code for Namechange block code was taken from Olo`s one_name plugin. Changelog:     1.7.2 ( 02.07.2004 ) -- Not Official Edit (Done By: Mr. Satan)     - Fixed: Spelling Errors     - Fixed: [AMX] --> [AMXX]     - Changed: Cleaned Up Some Messages     1.7.1 ( 20.06.2004 )     - Added: Plugin now logs the gag reason     1.7.0 ( 20.06.2004 )     - Changed: Plugin has gotten a rewrite/cleanup     - Changed: Plugin is now properbly format     - Added: Ability to play a to gagged clients when their trying to talk ( Idea by Girthesniper )     - Added: Ability to show the reason for the gag.     - Fixed: Error where the command line would not read out more then 3 bytes of eatch var.     1.6.2 ( 28.05.2004 )     - Hack: UnGagPlayer echoing that unconnected clients had been ungagged when time ran out         1.6.1 ( 25.05.2004 )     - Changed: task is now registered with the same id as player index     - Added: a define to change the default gag time     1.6.0     - Changed: Name change blocking enabled by default.     - Added: Plugin now logs amx_ungag actions     - Added: amx_ungag now echos target nick even if #userid was used     - Added: amx_gag <nick/userid> <seconds or minuts> ( amx_gag EKS 120 / amx_gag EKS 2m )     1.5.0     - Added: Ability to block namechange on clients that are gagged ( Disabled by default, just change #define BlockNameChange )     1.4.3     - No update to the plugin, just added comments to help new admins.     1.4.2     - Fixed oversight that would allow none admins to use the plugin     1.4.1 ( 01.03.2004 )     - Now user log_amx style loggin     - Now use AMXX engine to mute/unmute voicecomm     1.4.0 ( 01.03.2004 )     - Now only umutes voicecomm if player was muted by this plugin     - Now echos what what the admin has muted.     - To mute voicecomm you either need D2Tools or vexd. You can change what module to use in the define section.( look for: VoiceCommMute )     - You can set #define VoiceCommMute to 0, and you dont need any extra modules anymore. But loose the ability to mute voicecomm.     1.3.1 ( 17.02.2004 )     - Fixed muting voicecomm not working ( Info needed extracted from this plugin: <a href="http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16533" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16533</a> | Proerrenrg )     1.3.0 ( 17.02.2004 )     - Now print nick and authid when a player disconnects     - Now only one place in the code that can ungag a player ( ungag )     - Added admin log     - Fixed not gag flags not working     - Changed plugin file name to: admin_gag.XXX     - Minor code cleanup. More comments, Code cleaner & UnGagPlayer should be "faster"     1.2.1 ( 06.02.2004 )     - Fixed support for #userid again     - Now use console_print to echo when player is not gagged ( in amx_ungag )     1.2     - Now supports muting voicecomm ( the flag c )         - REQUIRES Vexd module, use 1.1 if you dont want to run this module         1.1     - Now supports amx_gag <nick> <time> ( Adds ab as flag if no other flag is entered.)     - Now supports amx_gag <nick/auth>     - Fixed echoing with amx_show_activity 1 not showing the secounds     1.0  (Changes are from the orinal plugin to this one)     - Now echos admin acctions based on amx_show_activity     - Now echos when a player is ungagged by admin     - Now echos when a player is ungagged becuse the "time" has run out.     - Now echos when a gagged player disconnects     - Admins with immunity flag can do actions on themself.     - If you try to ungag a player thats not gagged, you get a "error" message     - Changed the "your gagged" message so its simpler to spot in Steam.     - Somehow the compiled file is smaller then with the orignal */ #define VoiceCommMute 1  // 0 = Disabled ( no extra module required ) | 1 = Voicecomm muteing enabled. ( requires engine module) #define BlockNameChange 1   // 0 = Disabled | 1 = Block namechange on gagged clients #define LogAdminActions 1   // 0 = Disabled | 1 = Admin actions will be logged #define DefaultGagTime 600.0    // The std gag time if no other time was entered. ( this is 10 min ), Remember the value MUST contain a .0 #define PlaySound 1  // 0 = Disabled | 1 = Play a sound to gagged clients when their trying to talk #define GagReason 1  // 0 = Disabled | 1 = Gagged clients can see why there where gagged when they try to talk #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> new g_GagPlayers[33]    // Used to check if a player is gagged #if GagReason == 1 new gs_GagReason[33][48] #endif public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Admin Gag","1.7.1","EKS")     register_clcmd("say","block_gagged")     register_clcmd("say_team","block_gagged")     register_concmd("amx_gag","CMD_GagPlayer",ADMIN_KICK,"<nick or #userid> <a|b|c> <time>")     register_concmd("amx_ungag","CMD_UnGagPlayer",ADMIN_KICK,"<nick or #userid>") } public block_gagged(id){  // This function is what check the say / team_say messages & block them if the client is blocked.     if(!g_GagPlayers[id]) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE // Is true if the client is NOT blocked.     new cmd[5]     read_argv(0,cmd,4)     if ( cmd[3] == '_' )         {         if (g_GagPlayers[id] & 2){ #if GagReason == 1             client_print(id,print_chat,"* You Are Gagged For The Following Reason: %s",gs_GagReason[id]) #else             client_print(id,print_chat,"* You Have Been Gagged") #endif #if PlaySound == 1             client_cmd(id,"spk barney/youtalkmuch") #endif             return PLUGIN_HANDLED             }         }     else if (g_GagPlayers[id] & 1)   { #if GagReason == 1             client_print(id,print_chat,"* You Are Gagged For The Following Reason: %s",gs_GagReason[id]) #else             client_print(id,print_chat,"* You Have Been Gagged") #endif #if PlaySound == 1             client_cmd(id,"spk barney/youtalkmuch") #endif         return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     } public CMD_GagPlayer(id,level,cid) {     if(!cmd_access (id,level,cid,1)) return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32],VictimID         read_argv(1,arg,31)           // Arg contains Targets nick or Userid     VictimID = cmd_target(id,arg,8)  // This code here tryes to find out the player index. Either from a nick or #userid     if ((get_user_flags(VictimID) & ADMIN_IMMUNITY) && VictimID != id || !cmd_access (id,level,cid,2) ) { return PLUGIN_HANDLED; } // This code is kind of "long", its job is to. Stop actions against admins with immunity, Stop actions action if the user lacks access, or is a bot/hltv     new s_Flags[4],VictimName[32],AdminName[32],flags,ShowFlags[32],CountFlags,s_GagTime[8],Float:f_GagTime     read_argv(2,arg,31)     if (!arg[0]) // This means amx_gag <nick / userid> and no other flag or time was used.     {         f_GagTime = DefaultGagTime         format(s_Flags,7,"abc")     }     else     {         if(contain(arg,"m")!=-1 && contain(arg,"!")==-1) // This means the time was entered in minuts and not seconds         {             copyc(s_GagTime,7,arg, 'm')             f_GagTime = floatstr(s_GagTime) * 60         }         else if(isdigit(arg[0])&& contain(arg,"!")==-1) // The value was entered in seconds         {             format(s_GagTime,7,arg)             f_GagTime = floatstr(s_GagTime)         }         read_argv(3,arg,8)         if (!arg[0])    // No flag has been entered             format(s_Flags,7,"abc")         else if(contain(arg,"!")==-1)      // This means that arg did NOT contain the ! symbot             format(s_Flags,7,arg)         else if(contain(arg,"!")!=-1)      // This means that arg did DOES contain the ! symbot             format(s_Flags,7,"abc")         if (f_GagTime == 0.0)         {             read_argv(2,arg,8)             if(contain(arg,"!")!=-1)                 format(s_Flags,3,"abc") // Flag was entered.             else                 format(s_Flags,3,arg) // Flag was entered.             f_GagTime = DefaultGagTime         } #if GagReason == 1         for(new i=2;i<=4;i++)         {             read_argv(i,arg,31)             if(contain(arg,"!")!=-1)             {                    read_args(arg,31)                 new tmp[32]                 copyc(tmp,32,arg,33)                 copy(gs_GagReason[VictimID],47,arg[strlen(tmp)+1])             }         }         if(!gs_GagReason[VictimID][0])  // If no reason was entered, add the std reason.             format(gs_GagReason[VictimID],47,"You Were Gagged For Not Following The Rules") #endif     }     flags = read_flags(s_Flags) // Converts the string flags ( a,b or c ) into a int     g_GagPlayers[VictimID] = flags #if VoiceCommMute == 1     if(flags & 4) // This code checks if the c flag was used ( reprisented by the number 4 ), If pressent it mutes his voicecomm.         set_speak(VictimID, SPEAK_MUTED) #endif     new TaskParm[1]  // For some reason set_task requires a array. So i make a array :)     TaskParm[0] = VictimID     set_task( f_GagTime,"task_UnGagPlayer",VictimID,TaskParm,1)     CountFlags = 0     if (flags & 1)     {         format(ShowFlags,31,"say")         CountFlags++     }     if (flags & 2)     {         if(CountFlags)             format(ShowFlags,31,"%s / say_team",ShowFlags)         if(!CountFlags)             format(ShowFlags,31,"say_team")     } #if VoiceCommMute != 0     if(flags & 4)     {         if(CountFlags)             format(ShowFlags,31,"%s / voicecomm",ShowFlags)         if(!CountFlags)             format(ShowFlags,31,"voicecomm")            } #endif     get_user_name(id,AdminName,31)     get_user_name(VictimID,VictimName,31)     switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity"))        { #if GagReason == 1         case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: Has Gagged %s From Speaking For %0.0f Minutes, For: %s ( %s )",AdminName,VictimName,(f_GagTime / 60),gs_GagReason[VictimID],ShowFlags) // debug added      case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: Has Gagged %s From Speaking For %0.0f Minutes, For: %s ( %s )",VictimName,(f_GagTime / 60),gs_GagReason[VictimID],ShowFlags) #else         case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: Has Gagged %s From Speaking For %0.0f Minutes ( %s )",AdminName,VictimName,(f_GagTime / 60),ShowFlags) // debug added      case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: Has Gagged %s From Speaking For %0.0f Minutes ( %s )",VictimName,(f_GagTime / 60),ShowFlags) #endif           }  #if LogAdminActions == 1     new parm[5] /*0 = Victim id | 1 = Admin id | 2 = Used to control if its a gag or Ungag | 3 = The gag flags | 4  = Length of the gag */     parm[0] = VictimID     parm[1] = id     parm[2] = 0     parm[3] = flags     parm[4] = floatround(Float:f_GagTime)     LogAdminAction(parm) #endif     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public CMD_UnGagPlayer(id,level,cid)   /// Removed gagged player ( done via console command ) {     new arg[32],VictimID     read_argv(1,arg,31)           // Arg contains Targets nick         VictimID = cmd_target(id,arg,8)  // This code here tryes to find out the player index. Either from a nick or #userid     if ((get_user_flags(VictimID) & ADMIN_IMMUNITY) && VictimID != id || !cmd_access (id,level,cid,2) ) { return PLUGIN_HANDLED; } // This code is kind of "long", its job is to. Stop actions against admins with immunity, Stop actions action if the user lacks access, or is a bot/hltv     new AdminName[32],VictimName[32]     get_user_name(id,AdminName,31)    // Gets Admin name     get_user_name(VictimID,VictimName,31)     if(!g_GagPlayers[VictimID])  // Checks if player has gagged flag     {         console_print(id,"%s Is Not Gagged & Cannot Be Ungagged.",arg)         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity"))        {      case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: Has Ungagged %s",AdminName,VictimName)      case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: Has Ungagged %s",VictimName)     } #if LogAdminActions == 1     new parm[3] /*0 = Victim id | 1 = Admin id | 2 = Used to control if its a gag or Ungag | 3 = The gag flags | 4  = Length of the gag */     parm[0] = VictimID     parm[1] = id     parm[2] = 1     LogAdminAction(parm) #endif     remove_task(VictimID)      // Removes the set_task set to ungag the player     UnGagPlayer(VictimID)      // This is the function that does the actual removal of the gag info     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public client_disconnect(id) {     if(g_GagPlayers[id]) // Checks if disconnected player is gagged, and removes flags from his id.     {         new Nick[32],Authid[32]         get_user_name(id,Nick,31)         get_user_authid(id,Authid,31)         client_print(0,print_chat,"[AMXX] Gagged Player Has Disconnected ( %s <%s> )",Nick,Authid)         remove_task(id)  // Removes the set_task set to ungag the player         UnGagPlayer(id)  // This is the function that does the actual removal of the gag info     } } #if BlockNameChange == 1 public client_infochanged(id) {     if(g_GagPlayers[id])     {         new newname[32], oldname[32]         get_user_info(id, "name", newname,31)         get_user_name(id,oldname,31)             if (!equal(oldname,newname))         {             client_print(id,print_chat,"* Gagged Clients Cannot Change Their Name")             set_user_info(id,"name",oldname)         }     } } #endif public task_UnGagPlayer(TaskParm[]) // This function is called when the task expires {     new VictimName[32]     get_user_name(TaskParm[0],VictimName,31)     client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: %s Is No Longer Gagged",VictimName)     UnGagPlayer(TaskParm[0]) } #if LogAdminActions == 1 stock LogAdminAction(parm[]) // This code is what logs the admin actions. {     new VictimName[32],AdminName[32],AdminAuth[32],VictimAuth[32]     get_user_name(parm[1],AdminName,31)     get_user_name(parm[0],VictimName,31)     get_user_authid(parm[1],AdminAuth,31)     get_user_authid(parm[0],VictimAuth,31) #if GagReason == 1     if(parm[2] == 0)         log_amx("Gag: ^"%s<%s>^" Has Gagged %s <%s> for %d ( %d ) Reason: %s",AdminName,AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth,parm[4],parm[3],gs_GagReason[parm[0]]) #else     if(parm[2] == 0)         log_amx("Gag: ^"%s<%s>^" Has Gagged %s <%s> for %d ( %d )",AdminName,AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth,parm[4],parm[3]) #endif     if(parm[2] == 1)         log_amx("UnGag: ^"%s<%s>^" Has Ungagged %s<%s>",AdminName,AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth) } #endif stock UnGagPlayer(id) // This code is what removes the gag. { #if VoiceCommMute == 1     if(g_GagPlayers[id] & 4)    // Unmutes the player if he had voicecomm muted.         set_speak(id, SPEAK_NORMAL) #endif     g_GagPlayers[id] = 0 #if GagReason == 1     setc(gs_GagReason[id],31,0) #endif }
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_gag.sma - 902 views - 14.7 KB)
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2004 , 16:07  
Reply With Quote #88

Great, You "only" fixed typos right ?`Il move it into the first post. If you changed something else, mind telling me so i can add it to the changelog?
Old 07-02-2004 , 16:49  
Reply With Quote #89

I already added my changes to the change log *points up*
Gi|27|-|3s|\|1p3|2
Old 07-02-2004 , 21:45  
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Satan
I already added my changes to the change log *points up*
Thanks man!