Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Larsen
Old 10-30-2011 , 22:20   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Uh have you tried using a value of 0?

I was afraid this would default it to warning every minute or something like that. But I have tried 0 now thanks

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2011 , 02:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #992

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMuerteInHell View Post
the afk manager is crashing my server when it tries to swap me to spectator (perhaps cuz my full admin rights give me immunity to this?)
Which Mod? It's probably because your Game Offsets need updating. Have you updated SourceMod?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Larsen
Old 11-02-2011 , 02:18   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsen View Post
I was afraid this would default it to warning every minute or something like that. But I have tried 0 now thanks
Uh, so, I hate to say I told you so, since I shouldn't be telling anyone anything, but I was right. 0 = indefinite number of logs. Same with no variable defined. So, it looks like the best I can hope for is 1 day of log. Was just hoping to cut down on my logs since I already got so many >__<

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2011 , 02:32   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsen View Post
Uh, so, I hate to say I told you so, since I shouldn't be telling anyone anything, but I was right. 0 = indefinite number of logs. Same with no variable defined. So, it looks like the best I can hope for is 1 day of log. Was just hoping to cut down on my logs since I already got so many >__<
Oh for the days then yes best you can do is 1.

But you can basically remove all the messages it logs by using the 3 cvars:

• sm_afk_log_warnings - Should the AFK manager log plugin warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
  • sm_afk_log_moves - Should the AFK manager log client moves. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
  • sm_afk_log_kicks - Should the AFK manager log client kicks. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
I expect this should basically remove most/all logging except the base file with timestamp etc. However report back what you find.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Larsen
Old 11-02-2011 , 03:06   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #995

That is what my config looks like as-is Rothgar. Everything manually turned off but it will still make the basic log file.

And it's not a big deal, I just wanted to know because I'm anal and thorough. I do love the plugin and have had no problems with it so far. It's wildly superior to the original one for the dod_tms base (that crashes the server) and no complaints so far

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-11-2011 , 18:55   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #996

Quote:
Originally Posted by radier View Post
Hi,
I have a windows based server:

SourceMod Version: 1.4.0-dev
Metamod:Source 1.8.8-dev

My problem is that this plugins announce to all that a player was kicked but the player is still afk and still on server.

SM is too fresh for that plugin?
Which Mod?
Gonz
Old 11-12-2011 , 03:36   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Which Mod?
We had that too with sm 140dev on a css server, linux

Try sm 150dev, it works on our server
cold-serenity
Old 12-28-2011 , 15:16   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #998

I have a problem with this mod, where in css it claims that a spectator is afk and then if a round lasts too long the player when he goes to spawn, he is actually moved to spectator.

How can I set it so the mod does not check spectators for being afk. For example, u die in spawn and sit on spec cam not moving it claims ur afk in spawn. Even if you go to spec to go answer the phone and when you come back 2 minutes down the road, and pick a team. As soon as you spawn its like the afk queues you to spec and it sends u to spec.

Last edited by cold-serenity; 12-28-2011 at 15:29.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2012 , 23:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold-serenity View Post
I have a problem with this mod, where in css it claims that a spectator is afk and then if a round lasts too long the player when he goes to spawn, he is actually moved to spectator.

How can I set it so the mod does not check spectators for being afk. For example, u die in spawn and sit on spec cam not moving it claims ur afk in spawn. Even if you go to spec to go answer the phone and when you come back 2 minutes down the road, and pick a team. As soon as you spawn its like the afk queues you to spec and it sends u to spec.
That does not sound correct?

When you spawn it resets the "Spawn" AFK timer and takes not of your co-ordinates and eye location at the spawn.

It will then see if this changes fox the "Spawn" AFK time, if it does not it takes action, as soon as this is detected as changed it will alt the "Spawn" check and then continue the normal AFK check.
januto
Old 01-04-2012 , 04:31   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1000

Well, I'm on L4D2, searching for a solution..if I connect to server alone..to make tests, in few minutes server kicks me sayin: "Server shutting down, all players were innactive", is there a way to prevent this from happening??

Last edited by januto; 01-04-2012 at 04:32.