Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Check Shots v 1.1 (Shows admin, shot stats of player)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Statistical        Approver:   EKS (166)
jsauce
Old 08-07-2005 , 16:34   Check Shots v 1.1 (Shows admin, shot stats of player)
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/* AMXX Mod script.
*  Check Shots 1.1 created by jsauce
*  Many thanks to Suicid3 who without this plugin would not have percentages.
*  This plugin is pretty basic, it gives an admin the ability to see the stats
*  of a player, specifically his shots. It grabs the shots that hit and where they
*  hit. This is useful if an admin thinks a player is too accurate but cannot be sure.
*  By watching the player in spectator mode an admin can usually see if the player is
*  cheating. This is just another useful tool the admin has at his disposal.
*  Usually a player who is using an aimbot or even no recoil hits the same spot over
*  and over. Normal players tend to spread their shots around, even if they are making
*  a high connect rate in one spot. The player will tend to hit the arms a lot more especially
*  the left arm as this is the arm the target will have in front of him as he hold his gun.
*  1.0 initial release
*  1.1 okay had to drop using the traceline event, too damn buggy. Decided to use Damage Event.
*/
This plugin requires:

Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>
#include <engine>
#include <cstrike>
USAGE: amx_checkshots <nick or #userid> [on or 1] / [off or 0]

A couple of in game screenshots to show you what it looks like

Freecode I fixed it that issue where it shows the number accurately even if it is 99% as suicid3 pointed out.

There should be no more debug errors filling the logs now. I changed the plugin to use the Damage Event instead of the Traceline, which is very buggy for my needs. If I want to get where the user is aiming next time I'll use get_user_aiming instead.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (check_shots.sma - 5523 views - 8.0 KB)

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-07-2005 , 17:44  
Reply With Quote #2

Is this kind of like admin_forcefire, except just stats on teh shots? (same principle)
Old 08-07-2005 , 18:02  
Reply With Quote #3

My original goal and maybe I'll get it done eventually was to have the plugin constantly check whether or not the user was aiming the same spot all the time. And in my tests it did seem to work but only about 50% of the time. Even when I loaded a cheat up to see how well it could detect the aimbot, it could not accurately guess as to whether I was cheating or not. So I think I need to work a little more on that later. But for now what the plugin actually does it display the statistics of the player's shots. It gets the total shots the player has hit an enemy with and how many of those shots hit each hitbox. Then it shows you the percentage of those shots. It's just another tool the admin can use. Most admins when they think someone is cheating they spec them, and specing them with this just lets them see how effective the player is with his shots.

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
Guenhwyvar
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 08-07-2005 , 18:52  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
USAGE: amx_checkshots <nick or #userid> [on] / [off]
This suggests a live update? How long this information keeps on screen? As long as it's turned off via console? And if yes, updated in which frequency?

Hehe, some questions because Iam too lazy to test for myself. But a nice idea!
jsauce
Old 08-07-2005 , 20:01  
Reply With Quote #5

It's updated via a task that's looped to run at 0.1 seconds. So its constantly on screen. So long as you have it enabled on a player it shows your on your screen.

When you turn it off, the information goes away.

The Saucy Blog
AzNxGamer215
Old 08-08-2005 , 18:11  
Reply With Quote #6

I keep gettin this error

L 08/08/2005 - 23:02:43: [AMXX] [CSTRIKE] Player out of range (-1)
L 08/08/2005 - 23:02:43: [AMXX] Debug is not enabled (plugin "cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\check_shots.a mxx")
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-08-2005 , 18:17  
Reply With Quote #7

the first picture doesnt add up to 100% its 99%
jsauce
Old 08-09-2005 , 11:37  
Reply With Quote #8

Thanks Freecode I'll try and fix that. Also I did update the code to use less if/else if and go with switch at your recommendation. I'll update the version online with the new one when I fix the other stuff.

AznGamer can you enable debug and give me the line number and the information you get from it.

The Saucy Blog
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2005 , 11:47  
Reply With Quote #9

It adds up to 99% because its rounding 10.4452 to 10 and 12.3223 to 12 so that .4232 just goes away. so sometimes it will add up to 101% or 99% but it still tells how many shots hit in that hit box
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
AzNxGamer215
Old 08-09-2005 , 12:12  
Reply With Quote #10

debug not working?

L 08/09/2005 - 11:12:53: [AMXX] Plugin needs newer debug version info (plugin "check_shots.amxx")