Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support

Post New Thread Reply   

tonki2005rus
Old 01-27-2016 , 02:41   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #191

hello valve
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-27-2016 , 02:45   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonki2005rus View Post
hello valve
Valve is not here, try somewhere else.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
whtevrwt
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-27-2016 , 02:46   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Valve is not here, try somewhere else.
He meant that Valve will look at this topic and see his comment. Just like with YouTubers making YouTube videos about their take on certain things in video games. Developers actually see the videos. They just don't comment.
tonki2005rus
Old 01-27-2016 , 02:52   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #194

No , I just wanted to say that you people do not mind cloves , if you do not understand sarcasm
m1cke
Old 01-27-2016 , 14:50   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #195

whats wrong with this intervention?
"MLG420SWAGGUN!"
{
"model" "models/weapons/v_snip_awp.mdl"
"worldmodel" "models/weapons/w_snip_awp.mdl"
}
http://csgo.gamebanana.com/skins/134881

Last edited by m1cke; 01-27-2016 at 14:52.
Unbelievable
Old 01-27-2016 , 16:58   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #196

Franc1sco Thank you because of your lies "This plugin is not against valve's rule - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...37#post2376637"

My servers got blacklisted because YOU SAID "its allowed" it clearly is not and as a result my community is dead.
So do you have an apology instore for lying?

And please don't say its my fault for putting it on in first place because if you used your brain and made sure your self by valve if its allowed or not (because your the author) I would've never installed it in the first place.

So thank you Mr coder for screwing over hundreds of people because Im not the only one who got blacklisted SO WELL DONE!!

I hope you have something to say because if you ignore this reply your clearly not innocent.
So now what you should go and do is contact valve and confirm its not allowed and after you have done that. * REMOVE THIS PLUGIN PLEASE *

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens.
This ban expires on Friday, 01-Jan-38 00:00:00 GMT

http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Last edited by Unbelievable; 01-27-2016 at 17:07.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 17:32   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
Franc1sco Thank you because of your lies "This plugin is not against valve's rule - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...37#post2376637"

My servers got blacklisted because YOU SAID "its allowed" it clearly is not and as a result my community is dead.
So do you have an apology instore for lying?

And please don't say its my fault for putting it on in first place because if you used your brain and made sure your self by valve if its allowed or not (because your the author) I would've never installed it in the first place.

So thank you Mr coder for screwing over hundreds of people because Im not the only one who got blacklisted SO WELL DONE!!

I hope you have something to say because if you ignore this reply your clearly not innocent.
So now what you should go and do is contact valve and confirm its not allowed and after you have done that. * REMOVE THIS PLUGIN PLEASE *

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens.
This ban expires on Friday, 01-Jan-38 00:00:00 GMT

http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/
It's your own fault, Francisco said something supported by a moderator here, don't remember his name, no one of us were 100% sure that this will be ilegal, plus, Valve didn't say anything about it too, it seems like Valve being Valve, doing stuff without telling anything, so you better keep those accusations to yourself.

It's like someone tell you "Jump off a bridge, nothing will happend to you!" you jump, break your legs, "fuck you, you said nothing will happend"

Your own fault.

Last edited by Lannister; 01-27-2016 at 17:32.
Unbelievable
Old 01-27-2016 , 17:47   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
It's your own fault, Francisco said something supported by a moderator here, don't remember his name, no one of us were 100% sure that this will be ilegal, plus, Valve didn't say anything about it too, it seems like Valve being Valve, doing stuff without telling anything, so you better keep those accusations to yourself.

It's like someone tell you "Jump off a bridge, nothing will happend to you!" you jump, break your legs, "fuck you, you said nothing will happend"

Your own fault.
Still the fact is the author should have made 100% this was allowed instead he puts on the plugin saying its not against valves rules, then alot of other people go and install it because they think its allowed. What im trying to say is he was responsible for people getting blacklisted and should make sure this plugin was allowed instead he tells everyone its ok now look what happened.

I already got my servers off the blacklist but others have not and franscico should apologise to those who have lost their servers because some depend on them for money to live so now they will suffer because of 1 person.

In future Franc1sco when you make plugins contact an dev or an actually admin just to make sure just advice
Your a good coder and i love your plugins just hate to see you getting shit from other people because of the blacklists

ANYONE RUNNING THIS PLUGIN REMOVE IT OR YOU WILLL!!! GET BLACKLISTED.

Last edited by Unbelievable; 01-27-2016 at 17:56.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 17:55   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #199

Quote:
Still the fact is the author should have made 100% this was allowed instead he puts on the plugin saying its not against valves rules, then alot of other people go and install it because they think its allowed. What im trying to say is he was responsible for people getting blacklisted and should make sure this plugin was allowed instead he tells everyone its ok now look what happened.

I already got my servers off the blacklist but others have not and franscico should apologise to those who have lost their servers because some depend on them for money to live get what i mean bro?
I get what you mean, you are frustrated because your servers got banned thinking that this plugin was 100% safe, but still, Francisco posted something according to what Valve said in their last warning about skins and that, so it's not his fault, it's Valve fault and, by the way, Valve didn't explain anything about the recent bans, so we don't even know if servers got banned because of this plugin.

Can we please start seeing Valve as the main problem here? they don't communicate with their players, they started banning servers from nowhere, banning a whole IP and screwing lots of server host, now they are banning randomly servers without explanation! THEY are the main problem here!

Last edited by Lannister; 01-27-2016 at 17:57.
lay295
Old 01-27-2016 , 18:28   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
In future Franc1sco when you make plugins contact an dev or an actually admin just to make sure just advice
Who the fuck is he supposed to contact? Not like Valve will or would reply anytime soon. I'm all for blaming people who deserved to be blamed but Franc1sco is not at fault here. Also asherkin said it was ok, and while he's not a Valve employee he's a guy that tries to comply with Valve's policy as much as possible, and he wouldn't say such a thing if he didn't 100% believe it was allowed.

Last edited by lay295; 01-27-2016 at 18:30.