Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Anyone from delhi wanna play CS 1.6 (all mods)

Post New Thread Reply   

ishanjain
Old 05-21-2009 , 07:35   Anyone from delhi wanna play CS 1.6 (all mods)
Reply With Quote #1

I have now completed setting up my server after a hell lot of tweaking
Actually i decided to make my own servers so as to promote my website and also thought that there should be some good low latency servers for indian gamers as we have been striving for one for a long time now.
But to my surprise, nobody is joining me thru steam. My server is on now for three days and there is only a single player who joined. Is it that nobody is intrested here in purchasing an original copy??? Or something else.
I bought cs from steam many days ago but faced a lot of problems in playing as there are no low latency servers for us. Then i thought that it would be good to host one. But, nobody has got original cs.

I see a hell lot of people in my university playing cs like lunatics. They call themselves "pro" and some of them even say that they are going to find a career in gaming.
Is this your proness.... Huh??
You cant even purchase an original thing. Everybody of them are playing on non-steam servers.

Come on guys... I always wanted to improve the standards for indian gamers. You know, we are already blamed for our piracy habits. I wanna change this and need your help for this. Purchase the cs and join me. I promise we will have fun. I am also trying to purchase a dedicated server in delhi. But if there are not much people, then i will have to drop the plans.