[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2010 , 04:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #891

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariel View Post
Does anybody know how to set this plugin to start recording stats when theres only one player? I've searched this thread and all the configs and sourcecode to no avail. only thing that I could find in the source that sounded remotely like it was:
Code:
// Anti-Stat Whoring vars

new CurrentPoints[MAXPLAYERS + 1];

new TankCount = 0;

new bool:ClientRankMute[MAXPLAYERS + 1];
Maybe its just something I'm overlooking I dunno. please help?

Nevermind I figured it out. I had a cfg file in ../cfg/sourcemod from msleeper's install that junked up the whole operation. sorry for the confusion but just deleting the original cfg then rebooting the server fixed it. thanks for just a bad-a plugin man! two thumbs up!
Good work for solving it out by yourself!

The required amount of players to be online for the plugin to start collecting stats:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=758

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Danny_l4d
Old 07-04-2010 , 21:17   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #892

Muukis, I updated this stats with the old one... only I dont see the flags, i only show [NL] or [PL], [US]
hero.clanservers.com is the website

Danny
Old 07-05-2010 , 00:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #893

I have a problem to this, that and Client Command Console commands are not working
example
unknown command sm_rankmenu

Last edited by Mentol; 07-05-2010 at 01:56.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2010 , 04:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
Muukis, I updated this stats with the old one... only I dont see the flags, i only show [NL] or [PL], [US]
hero.clanservers.com is the website
There are some configurations at the config.php that might do the trick for you. Otherwise, send me a link to your site (PM if you don't want it to be public) so I can see what do you mean exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentol View Post
I have a problem to this, that and Client Command Console commands are not working
example
unknown command sm_rankmenu
The plugin has most likely failed to load up. Check your logs for errors.

The most common error that causes this is that your DB connection information is incorrect or your DB server does not allow remote connections from the game server.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Danny_l4d
Old 07-05-2010 , 12:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #895

I put this on 1 but it doesnt work properly

// Show player flags next to their names based on their IP
// 0 to disable
// Installation instructions:
// 1. Download and extract http://www.maxmind.com/download/geoi...CountryCSV.zip to web stats root (same folder as updatetable.php)

here is the website http://hero.clanservers.com

I used the install.php again but it doenst show up correclty?
and I cant get the google working either.. I have the apikey put it in config.php but what I need to do more?

Last edited by Danny_l4d; 07-05-2010 at 14:10.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2010 , 16:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #896

Quote:
I put this on 1 but it doesnt work properly

// Show player flags next to their names based on their IP
// 0 to disable
// Installation instructions:
// 1. Download and extract http://www.maxmind.com/download/geoi...CountryCSV.zip to web stats root (same folder as updatetable.php)

here is the website http://hero.clanservers.com

I used the install.php again but it doenst show up correclty?
and I cant get the google working either.. I have the apikey put it in config.php but what I need to do more?
To me the country flags seem to work just fine. At least in the top 10 list. There wasn't any players online when I checked.

Danny_l4d
Old 07-05-2010 , 19:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #897

I mean more like there are a lot of international flags and not country flags does this have to do that people have to connect to see there flag?
Old 07-06-2010 , 04:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #898

Quote:
I mean more like there are a lot of international flags and not country flags does this have to do that people have to connect to see there flag?
International flag is shown when a match for an IP is not found. It may be that the IP location data in your DB is incomplete. Count the rows in your IP location table?

JDEdmo
Old 07-06-2010 , 21:10   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #899

Please for give if this has already been addressed but I run servers from a local server not from an online game hosting site. So if I wanted to use this plugin and also use the stats php page would I still be able to set that up?

thanks
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-07-2010 , 03:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEdmo View Post
Please for give if this has already been addressed but I run servers from a local server not from an online game hosting site. So if I wanted to use this plugin and also use the stats php page would I still be able to set that up?

thanks
In general, this plugin should work in any system configuration.

By local, do you mean LAN? If so, there is an option for identifying players by their IP rather than the Steam ID, which is unavailable in LAN. If you are using DHCP in LAN, you should set it up so that the IP lease time period is long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First post
LAN Support Explained:

When playing in LAN (sv_lan = 1) the stats are recorded with IP as player identity. Warning! This feature is highly unreliable because IP addresses are not necessarily static and individual. The webstats don't fully support the IP based stats and some links may not work as specified.

Last edited by muukis; 07-07-2010 at 03:35.