Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE!

Post New Thread Reply   

DanishSoup
Old 07-24-2022 , 23:56   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Doremy Sweet (Touhou LoLK), Plutia (Neptunia), + MORE
Reply With Quote #21

CHANGE LOG: 7/24/22 (SSSuperb Anniversary) -

New boss: Doremy Sweet (Touhou LoLK)!

Duck Nukem sound edits. Music should sound louder than before.

Plutia's Megamodelta and Verbal Abuse rage cost lowered from 100 to 75.

Chad Doge no longer selectable and usable on the first boss round due to a bug.

Thank you for this one year that I've been on Alliedmodders making bosses. I'm sorry I couldn't make it a big one but I've been working hard on a Chad Doge re-rig and an Abe rework since he is my first boss.

Discord: doremisweet (Previously: DaneSoap#0763) Steam: DanishSoup Skial: DanishSoup
Samuwu
Old 07-25-2022 , 05:45   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Doremy Sweet (Touhou LoLK), Plutia (Neptunia), + MORE
Reply With Quote #22

Doremy Sweet is coming to rewrite next -w-
Old 09-25-2022 , 09:50   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Doremy Sweet (Touhou LoLK), Plutia (Neptunia), + MORE
Reply With Quote #23

L 09/25/2022 - 10:43:16: [freak_fortress_2.smx] ConfigMap Err (addons/sourcemod/configs/freak_fortress_2/trollface.cfg) :: **** Line contained too many invalid tokens ****

L 09/25/2022 - 10:43:16: [freak_fortress_2.smx] [Boss] trollface is not a boss character

how do i fix this error? Can someone help me ?
Frixu
Old 09-25-2022 , 10:29   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Doremy Sweet (Touhou LoLK), Plutia (Neptunia), + MORE
Reply With Quote #24

its cfg problem, Make new cfg.
DanishSoup
Old 10-08-2022 , 18:09   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE
Reply With Quote #25

CHANGE LOG: 10/8/22 (An oddly Primal Update) -
  • New boss: Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL)!
  • Boss rework: Abe (Oddworld)! Now with new models and more models!
  • Chad Doge update: Fixed not having 3x capture speed, updated super flex from 35% damage resistance ---> 85% damage resistance, added block drop item.
  • Doremy Sweet update: New plugin for Doremy Popping, new plugin for intro overlay, gains much more rage overall, reduced Last Word time from 10s ---> 5s.
  • Eye of Cthulhu update: Fixed rigging oversight which caused EoC to distort after doing certain taunts, added a better model for eye rockets that are more accurate to show their direction.
  • Master Chief update: Replaced AMS for ability menu. The amount of rage given and used are about the same as before, replaced incendiary grenade with a regular grenade due to a plugin replacement. Should function the same.
  • Plutia update: Mostly fixed proportions for HDD form, Megamodelta and verbal abuse rage reduced cost from 75% ---> 40%, stress release rage damage increase from 150 ---> 175 and now has a lower cooldown.
  • V1 update: New weapon - Rocket launcher. Does 202 damage, 3 in a clip, fast speed, but can only do direct hits, fixed some problems with the ability menu and spell type it uses, cooldown are overall reduced, reduced melee damage for both enemies and sentries from 202 ---> 110, reduced shotgun cost.
  • Bosses stated above all now have much simpler boss descriptions to help new players to easily read their abilities. More bosses are soon to follow with these changes. This is now my standard for boss descriptions.

Discord: doremisweet (Previously: DaneSoap#0763) Steam: DanishSoup Skial: DanishSoup

Last edited by DanishSoup; 10-08-2022 at 18:17.
Joaquel
Old 06-23-2023 , 00:37   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE
Reply With Quote #26

Any idea why thy Minos Prime model is invisible sometimes? O.O
Discord: Joaquel#2003
DanishSoup
Old 06-25-2023 , 09:15   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquel View Post
Any idea why thy Minos Prime model is invisible sometimes? O.O
Its a weird bug I've found out that certain props and whatnot make the body invisible due to the body being transparent. Also happens with Master Chief's energy sword. I'm not sure how to fix it as of yet but I'm sure its possible as the jarate and mad milk had that problem fixed recently

DanishSoup
Old 06-25-2023 , 09:24   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE
Reply With Quote #28

Extra note: ff2_fakedeath is currently privated by the creator. Sorry for the inconvenience when it comes to Troll Face

Joaquel
Old 06-25-2023 , 16:38   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishSoup View Post
Its a weird bug I've found out that certain props and whatnot make the body invisible due to the body being transparent. Also happens with Master Chief's energy sword. I'm not sure how to fix it as of yet but I'm sure its possible as the jarate and mad milk had that problem fixed recently
Heya, a friend fixed it by removing lots of things to the vmt, but yeah, i didn't know the body was transparent until my friend showed me the file exported xD
Many thanks btw!
Discord: Joaquel#2003
DanishSoup
Old 06-25-2023 , 17:57   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquel View Post
Heya, a friend fixed it by removing lots of things to the vmt, but yeah, i didn't know the body was transparent until my friend showed me the file exported xD
Many thanks btw!
Np! Like your friend did, removing some lines off the vmt can work to at least fix the problem by making him opaque. It does remove the ability to see his veins and heart but its only for visuals and probably better for gameplay