Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Modifying team score in scoreboard and spectator screen

Post New Thread Reply   

aron9forever
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2016 , 20:02   Modifying team score in scoreboard and spectator screen
Reply With Quote #1

I've been looking around, I consider myself to be good at searching, but no luck.

Is it possible to change team scores in the scoreboard? Based on what I've found, it's not, but it's an old thread, orpheu allows tapping into memory, maybe it's changed.

To clarify, I'm talking about these values, and I would need this for a mix manager when switching teams.

I know how to change player scores, I even found xPaw's plugin to change the scoreboard title, nothing on the team scores though.

Also if it's a definite 'no', is there any way to trigger the game into incrementing the score? I was thinking of freezing the gameplay for a bit, using sv_restart to reset to 0 and trigger enough team wins to reach the proper score, however this would take way too long by just killing the players, as it takes like 2-3 seconds for the new round to start.

As always thanks for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any help you might provide.
useless small optimizations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
On a map that is 512x512x128 units you end up with 3,355,443,200,000 different "positions". To store each one of those positions individually in the variable "user_or" you need 12 terabytes of memory.
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2016 , 21:00   Re: Modifying team score in scoreboard and spectator screen
Reply With Quote #2

Have you read this thread?

Last edited by wickedd; 12-08-2016 at 21:00.
aron9forever
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2016 , 10:45   Re: Modifying team score in scoreboard and spectator screen
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
no, damn, I don't know how I missed it
thanks, it's exactly what I need
useless small optimizations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
On a map that is 512x512x128 units you end up with 3,355,443,200,000 different "positions". To store each one of those positions individually in the variable "user_or" you need 12 terabytes of memory.