Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

TFC skills rank with speed run timer

Post New Thread Reply   

Lt Llama
Old 11-20-2015 , 10:21   Re: TFC skills rank with speed run timer
Reply With Quote #81

I am no longer able to maintain this plugin

I am sorry to any of you who asked about this plugin for help and support. I have not been able to or had the time nor the desire to maintain this plugin.

To me, this is part of my past.
A past I am not coming back to.

But I know a lot of people on the TFC servers have used this plugin, in it's original version or the edited ones. So it has been much alive and used and enjoyed.

I will ask around in the skills community if anyone I trust would be willing to maintain this plugin here on the forum. But if anyone here want's to maintain this plugin you are more than welcome to PM me and we can talk about it. There might even be some old unreleased goodies for the right person
(As long as it will be publically released.)

The thread will be kept open for a while.
If noone steps up and wants to maintain this I will ask for it to be locked. But there is no hurry.

Again! I am really sorry if you spent youre precious time to come here and post and was met by silence.

/Lt Llama
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-04-2018 , 13:14   Re: TFC skills rank with speed run timer
Reply With Quote #82

@White Bishop

Do you have the fixed or updated php files for hosting the TFC Skills stats for my website. I do believe I got my AMXX plugin working but I need to see if it's working from the website side. Are you able to share it please? I did try your manual script fix posts but I don't know if I got it typed up properly, or if it will have PHP 7 deprecation errors.

Last edited by RoboCop; 07-04-2018 at 13:16.
Send a message via Skype™ to RoboCop
terrum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-19-2020 , 17:21   Re: TFC skills rank with speed run timer
Reply With Quote #83

I've seen plugins that manage to print text using the MOTD window without affecting the actual MOTD, but when you write the something like /top5 and it shows the MOTD window with the top 5 information, it removes the actual server MOTD when you try to view it until next map.

I know this is probably a long-shot, but is there a way to have this plugin not use the MOTD for its commands?

EDIT: Also the plugin causes the server to crash on 1.9.5271 unfortunately with a 'Segmentation Fault'.

Last edited by terrum; 08-02-2020 at 11:11.
Send a message via AIM to terrum Send a message via MSN to terrum Send a message via Skype™ to terrum
terrum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2020 , 19:52   Re: TFC skills rank with speed run timer
Reply With Quote #84

Bumping as it's been a while and would be great to get a fix for this

Send a message via AIM to terrum Send a message via MSN to terrum Send a message via Skype™ to terrum