[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

altex
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2012 , 06:03   Re: Release 1.2.4.5
Reply With Quote #3551

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrewer193 View Post
i did, i was just curious because you told me to install that earlier today, then this update, i only misunderstood it lol
there are many ways to put weapons on the map
sometimes autors put weapons on the ground
other times authors put weapons in the air, so when player spawns - weapon drops on him
other times authors set property of the spawned player, that it has weapon already on spawn (there os no weapon on the map, but player spawns with weapon in the hand)
other times authors put triggers on the map, so player gets his weapon after 0.1 second after spawn
etc.

some issues with that behavior i fixed in the gungame plugin
the other issues i fixed with dm plugin

so if author puts weapons on the ground on the map, then the best way to remove it is to use deathmatch:sm, it removes all weapons every round start, only once per round

but if author does not put weapons on the map, but just gives it to players after them has been spawned, the gungame removes weapons from players after they spawned
Old 09-03-2012 , 06:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3552

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr t View Post
i am using it for csgo
it should work fine,
you dont want to give me your addons+cfg/gungame folder, so i can not test your environment
you can give me your server ip address so i can join and test it
Old 09-03-2012 , 20:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3553

and i cant seem to get the mapvote to work, i have 31 levels, and the "VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" "5" so it should trigger the mapvote at level 26 correct ?, but nothing, and anyone know how to get rtv, and nominate working ?
WireleZz
Old 09-03-2012 , 22:13   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3554

Hello altex,

This plugin looks really cool and i have uploaded it on my server and did everything you said in the installation but for some reason the server automaticly keeps restarting the round each time and ive been looking around to disable it but i wasn't able to find out how or what to do to fix it.
I would like to disable it ofcouse.

Also i was going to make a screenshot that it kept saying each second its restarting the round over and over again but for some reason my pc doesn't allow me to make screenshots anymore lol xD
wtfaatp
Old 09-04-2012 , 01:00   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3555

Altex great mod man love it as always... about my last post I have autoupdate.. The only thing I can think is my .cfg's didnt get updated..

I dont know IF im fu_king stupid or what but I cant seem to find the cvar to endit if you recive extra nades on nade level or not...
Right now we get them if we knife someone however I want it so that if I get any kill I get an extra nade... Again I might just be stupid any help would be awesome
altex
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2012 , 03:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3556

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrewer193 View Post
and i cant seem to get the mapvote to work, i have 31 levels, and the "VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" "5" so it should trigger the mapvote at level 26 correct ?, but nothing, and anyone know how to get rtv, and nominate working ?
i depends on what mapvote plugin you are using
Old 09-04-2012 , 03:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3557

Quote:
Originally Posted by WireleZz View Post
Hello altex,

This plugin looks really cool and i have uploaded it on my server and did everything you said in the installation but for some reason the server automaticly keeps restarting the round each time and ive been looking around to disable it but i wasn't able to find out how or what to do to fix it.
I would like to disable it ofcouse.

Also i was going to make a screenshot that it kept saying each second its restarting the round over and over again but for some reason my pc doesn't allow me to make screenshots anymore lol xD
set mp_timelimit 1000 and check it again
Old 09-04-2012 , 03:27   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3558

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfaatp View Post
Altex great mod man love it as always... about my last post I have autoupdate.. The only thing I can think is my .cfg's didnt get updated..

I dont know IF im fu_king stupid or what but I cant seem to find the cvar to endit if you recive extra nades on nade level or not...
Right now we get them if we knife someone however I want it so that if I get any kill I get an extra nade... Again I might just be stupid any help would be awesome
Q. Something does not work, what should i do?
A. Start with posting your output of server commands "version; meta version; sm version; plugin_print; meta list; sm exts list;sm plugins list"
and content of the latest file cstrike/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_<date>.log in this topic.
Old 09-04-2012 , 13:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3559

Hi Altex,

i use your last version !

But got many Errors:

Quote:
19:461: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "gungame.smx":
L 09/04/2012 - 19:461: [SM] [0] Line 471, H:\games\csgo_ds\csgo\addons\sourcemod\script ing\include\entity_prop_stocks.inc::SetEntity Gravity()
L 09/04/2012 - 19:461: [SM] [1] Line 841, gungame/util.sp::UTIL_StopBonusGravity()
L 09/04/2012 - 19:461: [SM] [2] Line 509, gungame/event.sp::_PlayerSpawn()
L 09/04/2012 - 19:469: [SM] Native "SetEntPropFloat" reported: Property "m_flGravity" not safe to access (entity 3/player)
L 09/04/2012 - 19:469: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "gungame.smx":
L 09/04/2012 - 19:469: [SM] [0] Line 471, H:\games\csgo_ds\csgo\addons\sourcemod\script ing\include\entity_prop_stocks.inc::SetEntity Gravity()
L 09/04/2012 - 19:469: [SM] [1] Line 855, gungame/util.sp::UTIL_StopTripleEffects()
L 09/04/2012 - 19:469: [SM] [2] Line 224, gungame/event.sp::_PlayerDeath()
Old 09-04-2012 , 15:12   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3560

Quote:
Originally Posted by altex View Post
i depends on what mapvote plugin you are using
hm, i guess that would help, if someone can, PM me a working rtv/votemap plugin for CS:GO ?, i tried searching but i dont know if it works for CS:GO or not