Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Saxon Hale boss spawner

Post New Thread Reply   

WarriorDan007
Old 05-18-2014 , 23:21   [TF2] Saxon Hale boss spawner
Reply With Quote #1

I own a heavily-customized TF2 server, and am trying to figure out how to add one finishing touch.

I'm looking to turn my TF2 server into a "Boss Battle"ish server, where players can fight TF2 bosses like the Headless Horsemann and Merasmus, but there's one boss I'd still like to add: Saxon Hale.

As many of you probably know, "Vs. Saxon Hale" servers have been quickly springing up within Team Fortress 2. What I am trying to do is: Instead of picking one player from RED team automatically at the beginning of each round, have Saxon Hale instead be a bot. Same health and abilities as normal, plus the usual health bar at the top of the screen, but now able to attack either RED or BLU teams. (Instead of putting him on BLU, or even RED, put him on a third, custom team, so he can do this.)

This "Saxon Hale" would obviously need a NAV file to move around as well, and would (preferably) need to be compatible with 2fort and other Valve maps, at the least.

Is there anyone able to do this? Convert "Saxon Hale" from player-dependent mod to CPU bot player?

I am not currently able to pay any of you in cash, but am more then open to pay you back in other ways, such as a shout-out on my server's MOTD, or can also compensate you by running ads for your own server for a set amount of time on mine. For any other questions, feel free to reply back on this thread, or message me privately.
GinNNy
Old 05-18-2014 , 23:37   Re: [TF2] Saxon Hale boss spawner
Reply With Quote #2

Wrong section post here
WarriorDan007
Old 05-19-2014 , 00:27   Re: [TF2] Saxon Hale boss spawner
Reply With Quote #3

My apologies. Will do so now!
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 05-19-2014 , 02:18   Re: [TF2] Saxon Hale boss spawner
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinNNy View Post
Wrong section post here
it's better to report any thread to be moved than to re-post somewhere else, plus it has been added in the rules since some months.