Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.22) [28-Jan-2024]

Post New Thread Reply   

maclarens
Old 03-08-2022 , 06:51   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.6) [01-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #51

Is this possible with flag
sm_sprays_allowed add prohibit download .dat file for other players without flag ??becaose sprays still put in folder download :/

Last edited by maclarens; 03-08-2022 at 07:01.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-08-2022 , 07:35   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.6) [01-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechuga View Post
I will add compatibility with material admin, I tested it on servers with sourcebans and material. check if the syntax is correct

https://github.com/SB-MaterialAdmin/NewServer
Thanks I'll add into latest version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclarens View Post
Is this possible with flag
sm_sprays_allowed add prohibit download .dat file for other players without flag ??becaose sprays still put in folder download :/
The cvar is to allow only those with flags to spray, not to prevent others from seeing sprays. Not something I will change, feel free to modify the code yourself.
Old 03-08-2022 , 14:31   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.6) [01-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers

The cvar is to allow only those with flags to spray, not to prevent others from seeing sprays. Not something I will change, feel free to modify the code yourself.

oops sorry! i mean in folder for server not for user,server folder gets clogged with spray i just wanna only with flag can upload spray on server like a
sv_allowupload "0" but only with flag can download on server,becaose yes user cant see spray without flag..but spray still can upload in server..
Silvers
Old 03-08-2022 , 15:57   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.6) [01-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclarens View Post
oops sorry! i mean in folder for server not for user,server folder gets clogged with spray i just wanna only with flag can upload spray on server like a
sv_allowupload "0" but only with flag can download on server,becaose yes user cant see spray without flag..but spray still can upload in server..
Eh also something I'll not change. What if someone changes the cvar flag during gameplay, then all the users who can now spray have no spray uploaded. Just clear it out once in a while. They're so small anyway doesn't really matter.

Edit:
Quote:
I will add compatibility with material admin, I tested it on servers with sourcebans and material. check if the syntax is correct

https://github.com/SB-MaterialAdmin/NewServer
Code:
2.7 (08-Mar-2022)
    - Added support for banning using the "Material Admin" plugin. Thanks to "lechuga" for adding.
I have added and deleted your version since you changed some things that would have broken other parts. I don't know if both MaterialAdmin and SourceBans are both detected as being active should it apply the ban to both? Currently it would use SourceBans first.

Last edited by Silvers; 03-08-2022 at 16:33.
lechuga
Old 03-14-2022 , 20:53   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.6) [01-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
I have added and deleted your version since you changed some things that would have broken other parts. I don't know if both MaterialAdmin and SourceBans are both detected as being active should it apply the ban to both? Currently it would use SourceBans first.
I should be able to apply the corresponding ban depending on the system installed, I got this idea from lilac.
I had the need to do it since the servers I work with were migrated to material.
lechuga
Old 03-17-2022 , 21:17   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.7) [08-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #56

a user appealed in my community about a ban that was generated by false positive, sending me the spray. I don't know if it's useful to send it to you
Silvers
Old 03-20-2022 , 04:32   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.8) [20-Mar-2022]
Reply With Quote #57

Code:
2.8 (20-Mar-2022)
    - Added another check and prevention against crash exploits. Thanks to "Sreaper" and "ficool2" for lots of help.
    - Fixed some false positives due to recent updates.

Quote:
a user appealed in my community about a ban that was generated by false positive, sending me the spray. I don't know if it's useful to send it to you
Maybe fixed in this update, you can PM me the spray and I'll check when I have time.
Old 04-10-2022 , 10:23   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.9) [10-Apr-2022]
Reply With Quote #58

Code:
2.9 (10-Apr-2022)
    - Fixed showing the wrong invalid files count. Thanks to "sappho" for reporting.
Old 04-15-2022 , 19:23   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.9) [10-Apr-2022]
Reply With Quote #59

After the latest patch for "Zombie Panic! Source" this plugin now causes servers to crash
(as soon as a player joins).

Not sure what the cause of that could be.

There might also be a bug causing sprays from other players to not show up
(players can see their own spray, but not others).

Last edited by SuperConker; 04-15-2022 at 19:45.
Silvers
Old 04-15-2022 , 20:11   Re: [ANY] Spray Exploit Fixer (2.9) [10-Apr-2022]
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperConker View Post
After the latest patch for "Zombie Panic! Source" this plugin now causes servers to crash
(as soon as a player joins).

Not sure what the cause of that could be.

There might also be a bug causing sprays from other players to not show up
(players can see their own spray, but not others).
Possibly SourceMod gamedata needs updating, this plugin doesn't rely on anything else so it seems that is likely the cause.

As for sprays not showing up, they might not soon after connection because it blocks them if the file hasn't been downloaded but after that it should. I'm unable to test with players so need feedback from others. After a few minutes from joining do they still not appear? The spray log should be saying "File received .. " (I removed the logs showing they're blocked because of not being downloaded, maybe I should add that again at least optionally).

Last edited by Silvers; 04-15-2022 at 20:27.