Just remember, I'm cooler

BTW - Kylix, does LAN have a gender?
Curryking
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2005 , 15:44  
Reply With Quote #12

Code:
[de]
TAG_CHANGED = Dein Name wurde in ^"L%i:^" geaendert, um sicher festzustellen in welchem LAN Du bist.
TAG_CHANGED_FUZZY = Dein Name wurde in ^"L%i:^" geaendert, um sicher festzustellen in welchem LAN Du zu sein scheinst.
TAG_ADDED = ^"L%i:^" wurde vor Deinen Namen gesetzt, weil Du im gleichen LAN spielst wie ein anderer Spieler.
TAG_ADDED_FUZZY = ^"L%i:^" wurde vor Deinen Namen gesetzt, weil es den Anschein hat das Du im selben LAN spielst wie ein anderer Spieler.
TAG_REMOVED = ^"%s^" wurde von Deinem Namen entfernt, weil Du nicht im gleichen LAN bist wie jeder andere Spieler.
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-22-2005 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #13

Thank you Curry. I know I can always count on you to help.
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-23-2005 , 11:02  
Reply With Quote #14

Of the officially supported languages in AMXX, these are the only ones left to do for this plugin: cz, da, fr, pl, sr, sv, tr

If anyone can help do those translations, it would be very helpful!
KylixMynxAltoLAG
Old 12-24-2005 , 01:13  
Reply With Quote #15

Hi ppl. I always try to translate words at the same way that we talk (or chat) in real life and everyday. First that all, a translation for plugins and this kind of stuffs should be Informal and not Formal. This is only my point of view. But i will give you an example for all (for someone should be usefull)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylixMynxAltoLAG
Example:[EN=ES]
YOU could be Tu (Informal) or Usted (Formal)
Like You Have Die! = Tu Has Muerto or Usted Ha Muerto is the same.
But in a all day talk, we cut that Tu or Usted and we say Has Muerto!
Hmm. Anyway, I will keep helping amxmodx with translates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satanwoj
BTW - Kylix, does LAN have a gender?
  • mmm Yes and No. Because LAN stand for Local Area Network so in Spanish it will be Red de Area Local.
    Network=Red and it's female gender so "The LAN = La LAN"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicid3
Id go with KylixMynxAltoLAG ... Look at his avatar.
  • Lol, what do you mean?

ok, that's all. and I will try to keep learning more about english, because sometimes it's hard to me to explain some kind of things. Just let me know if someone have too much problems to read my Non-Teached English
Curryking
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2005 , 07:34  
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylixMynxAltoLAG
Just let me know if someone have too much problems to read my Non-Teached English
The main thing is that your english ist understandable, no one really cares that much about grammar or the spelling (as long as it's not too bad ^^). Thank God, otherwise I guess my english would have to be corrected many many times

And about your translation: 100% agree, I always try to do it the same way when I translate to german (Usted=Sie, Tu=Du). It's important that the translation is understandable and fits in the situation ;-)

Lucky english-speaking-people, they just have [you] and no polite form of address

Curry
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-24-2005 , 09:16  
Reply With Quote #17

I agree with Curryking... You do just fine with your English and you translate the way I'd like them to be translated. Not necessarily word for word but by the meaning of the phrase.
Jordan
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2005 , 21:53  
Reply With Quote #18

Ahh kk ty ^^
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-27-2005 , 22:05  
Reply With Quote #19

Still looking for translations in the following languages: cz, da, fi, fr, pl, sr, sv, tr

Any help is appreciated.
HuTcH
Old 01-04-2006 , 10:29  
Reply With Quote #20

Is "Da", for Danish? its called "Dk".
But anyways, here you go:

Code:
[Dk] 
TAG_CHANGED = Dit navn blev aendret til ^"L%i:^" for at korrekt identificere det LAN du er paa. 
TAG_CHANGED_FUZZY = Dit navn blev aendret til ^"L%i:^" for at korrekt identificere det LAN du forkommer at vaere paa. 
TAG_ADDED = ^"L%i:^" blev tilfoejet til dit navn fordi du spiller paa det sammen LAN som en anden spiller. 
TAG_ADDED_FUZZY = ^"L%i:^" blev tilfoejet til dit navn fordi du forekommer at spiller paa det samme LAN som en anden spiller. 
TAG_REMOVED = ^"%s^" blev fjaernet fra dit navn fordi du ikke laengere er paa det samme LAN som nogle andre spillere.
Send a message via MSN to HuTcH