Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

uSurf v5.2 (Formerly Surf Management / Tools)

Post New Thread Reply   

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-18-2005 , 21:07  
Reply With Quote #31

Ah yeah I get it, sorta like noclip except you can't fly. I'll see if that's possible.
Old 08-19-2005 , 00:40  
Reply With Quote #32

ok ya how do you get the /surfhelp to work i made a txt document in wher it sayed and it took me like 10 min to write it all down and it doesent work lol please help me lol
Send a message via AIM to pyro_pro13 Send a message via MSN to pyro_pro13 Send a message via Yahoo to pyro_pro13
Tassadarmaster
BANNED
Old 08-19-2005 , 01:45  
Reply With Quote #33

ill say the same
Send a message via ICQ to Tassadarmaster Send a message via AIM to Tassadarmaster Send a message via MSN to Tassadarmaster Send a message via Yahoo to Tassadarmaster
CubicVirtuoso
Old 08-19-2005 , 03:05  
Reply With Quote #34

no clip just sets special movement parameters on you and solid parameters. thats it. take away the solid parameters and we got what we were talking about in the requests section
algee2005
Old 08-19-2005 , 05:23  
Reply With Quote #35

hey 2 quick q:

surf_timelimit, i take it, this will work to limit the round time?

cuz its a bug when you surf on, lets say surf_egypt - fun map, no doubt - but it gets really annoyin when you are left on the round with some surf nubs and you ll have to make the same easy stuff over and over alone

i tried mp_roundtime 1, but that didnt work since there is no objective, so the round time is skipped

also, when i speak to a surf pro:
surf_city - does anyone know how to unlimit the teams? i have tried mp_limitteams 0 - but still noone except one could join ct would i have to restart round or somethin?
L 10/16/1982 - 01:23:00: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Mod_LoadBrushModel: models/algee_born.mdl too sexy
Send a message via ICQ to algee2005 Send a message via AIM to algee2005 Send a message via MSN to algee2005 Send a message via Yahoo to algee2005
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-19-2005 , 10:41  
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro_pro13
ok ya how do you get the /surfhelp to work i made a txt document in wher it sayed and it took me like 10 min to write it all down and it doesent work lol please help me lol
Read my first post, there's a zip file with 2 documents in it that you need. Put the files inside it in your /configs/surf/ directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by algee2005
hey 2 quick q:

surf_timelimit, i take it, this will work to limit the round time?

cuz its a bug when you surf on, lets say surf_egypt - fun map, no doubt - but it gets really annoyin when you are left on the round with some surf nubs and you ll have to make the same easy stuff over and over alone Razz

i tried mp_roundtime 1, but that didnt work since there is no objective, so the round time is skipped Sad

also, when i speak to a surf pro:
surf_city - does anyone know how to unlimit the teams? i have tried mp_limitteams 0 - but still noone except one could join ct Sad would i have to restart round or somethin?
surf_timelimit enforces a certain mp_timelimit on surf maps. I noticed that there are no objectives in surf maps, and when the timer hits 0, nothing happens. Otherwise I would make a cvar to do that.

"but it gets really annoyin when you are left on the round with some surf nubs and you ll have to make the same easy stuff over and over alone " Sorry, but I just don't get that...

Anyways, this means that if I have mp_timelimit set to 45 on all maps, but surf_timelimit to 10, mp_timelimit will be automatically changed on a surf map.

On a side note, try:
Code:
mp_timelimit 20
mp_autoteambalance 0
Old 08-19-2005 , 13:42   Re: Mod that allows no killing untill X # of people are left
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I need a mod for a server that supports "surfing" in cs. if none of you have ever heard of this you can check us out at #surf-cs gamesurge. anyway, one of our rules on the server is no killing untill there are 4 people left. I'm looking for a mod that i can set to it slays anyone who does damage to another player, and once theres 4 people left, when i say 4 i mean like 1 on T and 3 on CT or vice versa, or 2 on each team, once theres 4 left it shuts off so people can kill.

Thanks,
Raz

PS: im using the amx version previous to the 1.50 beta. if that matters

^^^ so how is my request commin if i may ask?
Send a message via AIM to Raz
CubicVirtuoso
Old 08-19-2005 , 14:18  
Reply With Quote #38

Thats easily done I would do it but this is hawks project and i really really respect him
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-19-2005 , 14:26  
Reply With Quote #39

Wow Raz really sorry I completely forgot about it

I'll do it now, should take about 30 minutes or so.
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-19-2005 , 15:36  
Reply With Quote #40

Well, I have this so far, but it seems to crash the server. If anyone could identify a problem with it, I'd be grateful.

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <fun> #include <fakemeta> #include <engine> #define PLAYERCOUNT 4 new playersalive public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Playercount Godmode","1.0","Hawk552")     register_cvar("surf_god","1")         // Check if it's a surf_ map before godding people     new currentmap[64]     get_mapname(currentmap,63)     if(containi(currentmap,"surf_")!=-1)     {         register_forward(FM_TraceLine, "traceline",1)     }     set_task(2.0,"checkplayers",_,_,_,"b")     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public checkplayers() {         playersalive = 0     new playersnum = get_playersnum()     new count     for(count = 0; count >= playersnum; count++)     {         if(is_user_alive(count)==1)         {             playersalive++         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public traceline(Float:v1[3], Float:v2[3], noMonsters, pentToSkip) {     if(playersalive >= PLAYERCOUNT)     {         if(get_cvar_num("surf_god")==1)         {             new entity1 = pentToSkip             new entity2 = get_tr(TR_pHit) // victim             new hitzone = (1<<get_tr(TR_iHitgroup))             if(is_user_alive(entity1) && pev(entity1,pev_button)&IN_ATTACK && is_user_alive(entity2) && hitzone > (1<<0) && entity1 != entity2)             {                 set_tr(TR_flFraction,1.0)                 return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }         }     }     return FMRES_IGNORED }