Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

PokeMod question?

Post New Thread Reply   

USGIshimura
Old 08-13-2020 , 15:43   PokeMod question?
Reply With Quote #1

How for the love of God do you enter the info for this to work? Just trying to give myself and friends XP for new CS 1.6 PokeMod server but the command is complicated and doesnt work.

Here is the console command:

pm_givexp <nick | @TEAM | @ALL> <pokemon | @ALL | @# | @C> <amount> - gives xp to players
pokemon

I put pm_give xp <Ishimura | @Terrorist | @ALL> <Magikarp | @ALL | @# | @C> <9999>
and it doesnt work. I have no idea if the @ALL needs to be something or if @# needs to be something. I have no idea what those mean. Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED!
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2020 , 16:15   Re: PokeMod question?
Reply With Quote #2

That's some pretty basic logic failure.

<> means mandatory argument
| means choice between the provided options

So if you see "command <option1|option2>", it means that you need to write "command option1" or "command option2", not "command <option>"

You don't actually write the < and > symbols. They are there so you know where to put the arguments.

In your case, it would be something like pm_givexp "nickname" "pokemon" "amount" (note the quotes).

It would certainly help a lot if you provide said plugin so we can better understand what the "pokemon" argument is all about.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 08-13-2020 at 16:15.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
USGIshimura
Old 08-13-2020 , 16:49   Re: PokeMod question?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post

So if you see "command <option1|option2>", it means that you need to write "command option1" or "command option2", not "command <option>"

You don't actually write the < and > symbols. They are there so you know where to put the arguments.

In your case, it would be something like pm_givexp "nickname" "pokemon" "amount" (note the quotes).

It would certainly help a lot if you provide said plugin so we can better understand what the "pokemon" argument is all about.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=200169

got the mod from there. my leader uploaded the mod to server and we tried messing around with it.
USGIshimura
Old 08-13-2020 , 17:09   Re: PokeMod question?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post

yo i just re read the page i linked you to and the first thing it says is type pm_reset all and i did that, tried the xp command the way you wrote it and it worked. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Yakov Edwards
BANNED
Old 08-24-2020 , 13:35   Re: PokeMod question?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by USGIshimura View Post
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=200169
Guys, on this site https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/life/, you can find valuable information on various topics, which are formed in the format of an essay.
got the mod from there. my leader uploaded the mod to server and we tried messing around with it.
Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful to me.

Last edited by Yakov Edwards; 08-30-2020 at 16:59.