Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Having trouble with friends joining l4d2 local server with plugins enabled plus mods

Post New Thread Reply   

Sharki117
Old 03-06-2021 , 21:15   Having trouble with friends joining l4d2 local server with plugins enabled plus mods
Reply With Quote #1

So I had a set of mods and plugins setup that would allow for the 8 survivor campaign and what has happened is that once I restarted my computer it stopped working. Their stuck at 20 percent and then sent back to literally 0% on their progression bar and never join. I always put sv_consistency 0 into the console. I've redownloaded the game twice now and I think what is happening is that somewhere the file's of the local games/ server, is being saved and it's continued being re enabled. I've done a new install of the game and did my best to wipe any left over files from it. This is the only plugins I have installed including the versions of the source mod and metamod. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1omX...IiaqASODn/view
If anything is wrong I'd like help from the community to better assets the situation and help resolve it
Sharki117
Old 03-06-2021 , 21:31   Re: Having trouble with friends joining l4d2 local server with plugins enabled plus m
Reply With Quote #2

Sorry wrong thread