Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-22-2016 , 17:06   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #571

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeLuke View Post
Something weird is going on. I searched to the forum with "auto update" and "directory", when i tried plugin i got a server error .
It says in the updates section it cannot find the plugins folder. Even though i have it and i have the latest sourcemod. Yet it says it doesn't exist. All the directories are right so what the hell is happening
Email me some screenshots of what you're seeing and I'll take a look asap. [email protected]

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
brago
Old 01-24-2016 , 11:42   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #572

I have some problems.

There is 2 servers in CS:GO and now im testing one of them. After installing this plugin i saw "Warning connection problems.." at the end of the map but after 2-5 seconds map is changing.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-24-2016 , 22:39   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by brago View Post
I have some problems.

There is 2 servers in CS:GO and now im testing one of them. After installing this plugin i saw "Warning connection problems.." at the end of the map but after 2-5 seconds map is changing.
Does it happen when launching srcds.exe manually? Or only in seDirector?

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
dom3lek
Old 01-29-2016 , 18:42   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
It should work as long as SourceMod is installed and the seDirector plugin is installed. If you continue to have any issues feel free to email [email protected].

Glad you're excited! I looked into Natural Selection 2 and it appears that it requires some additional configuration for updating. It will be coming but won't be ready until we get all the kinks worked out.
Where is this plugin? Do you mean about plugin to sourcemod?
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-29-2016 , 19:53   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #575

Does sedirector team still think about webpanel? I hope so seems all freezing issue gone for all of my server in latest version! Thank you br5dy and dev team
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-31-2016 , 20:19   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #576

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom3lek View Post
Where is this plugin? Do you mean about plugin to sourcemod?
In seDirector, inside of one of the server's properties, under the "Automation" tab, there's a button that says "Install". Click that, and it should show whether the plugin is installed or not next to that button.

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-31-2016 , 20:19   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by braak0327 View Post
Does sedirector team still think about webpanel? I hope so seems all freezing issue gone for all of my server in latest version! Thank you br5dy and dev team
The idea is still in the works!

braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-31-2016 , 21:17   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
The idea is still in the works!
can we get in next version? I'm so excited
entrailz
Old 02-01-2016 , 13:29   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by braak0327 View Post
can we get in next version? I'm so excited
You have to consider that if anything it will first be API integration
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-02-2016 , 22:32   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailz View Post
You have to consider that if anything it will first be API integration
Yeah, exactly. I wish I could just make it happen in one release but there is a ton of testing that goes into it.