Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Credits Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
atambo
Old 08-09-2005 , 20:51   Credits Mod
Reply With Quote #1

Credit Mod

Plugin Description:
This plugin will give your players a credit for a certain amount of time they've played on the server. With each credit your players can buy upgrades and items. The amount of credits each upgrade costs is configurable through defines and so are the amount of credits given.

Plugin based on:
Upgrades Mod v 1.0.9 (Cheap_Suit)
Frequent Fragger Program (slurpycof)

Commands:
amx_givecredits <name> <amount> *NEW*
amx_removecredits <name> <amount> *NEW*
say /givecredits <amount> - gives amount of credits to whoever your aiming at
say /credits - shows players amount of credits and tells you in minutes how long until your next credit
say /buy (or) /upgrades - opens main upgrade menu
amx_querycredits - ADMIN_CVAR - shows all players credits in console

Cvars:
amx_upgrades 1 = on / 0 = off (even when upgrades are turned off it will still log players credits)

Passive Upgrade Description:
[Armor] - Increase MAX Armor
[Health] - Increase MAX Health
[Speed]- Increase MAX Speed
[Gravity] - Decrease Gravity
[Stealth] - Decrease Visability
[MultiJump] - Allows you to jump in the air (each level you purchase gives you another jump in the air)

Item Upgrades Description:
[Battle Aura] - Steals enemy's health
[First Aid] - HP/AP regeneration
[Weapon Training] - No recoil
[Jump Module] - Enables Bunny Hopping
[Climbing Gear] - Ability to climb walls
[Promotion] - 2x money intake
[Unlimited Ammo] - Give's no limition to ammunation
[Stealth Shoes] - Disable's Footstep sounds
[Wired C4 Explosive] - Kamikaze with remote
[E.S.P] - Ability to know where your enemy is
[Laser Pointer] - Adds an extra crosshair for your weapons
[Super Grenade] - Killer grenade
[Crowbar] - 2x damage knife
[Flash Protection] - Removes blindness from flashbangs

Includes:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <engine> #include <cstrike> #include <fun> #include <vault>

Defines:
Code:
#define VER "1.0.4" //Amount of credits new players get #define numnewcredits 4 //Time Per Credit (in seconds) #define credittime 900 //How much the passive upgrades cost #define armorcost 1 #define hpcost 1 #define speedcost 1 #define gravitycost 1 #define stealthcost 1 #define multijumpcost 1 //How much the passive upgrades adds #define armorperbuy 10 #define hpperbuy 10 #define speedperbuy 20 //eg. 0.05 it will take off 5% of the users gravity #define gravityperbuy 0.1 //eg. (stealthperbuy = 60) times (stealthmaxlvl = 3) = 180 // the value must be lower than the defaultstealth #define defaultstealth 200 #define stealthperbuy 20 //How much the passive upgrades Max Level #define armormaxlvl 5 #define hpmaxlvl 10 #define speedmaxlvl 5 #define gravitymaxlvl 6 #define stealthmaxlvl 7 #define multijumpmaxlvl 5 //Item Upgrades //max items #define maxitems 6 //max credits spent per map #define maxcredits 15 //First Aid Regeneration #define regenerationrate 4.5 // health regeneration points #define hpregenp 5 // armor regeneration points #define apregenp 8 // First Aid cost #define regenerationcost 1 //Battle Aura cost #define hpscost 1 //Weapon Training cost #define weapontrainingcost 2 //Jump Module cost #define jumpmodulecost 1 //Climb Gear cost #define climbgearcost 1 //Promotion cost #define promocost 1 //Unlimited Ammo cost #define unlacost 1 //Stealth Shoe cost #define sshoecost 1 //C4 Wired Explosives #define BOMBKILL_RANGE 350 #define wiredc4ecost 1 //E.S.P cost #define espcost 2 //Laser Pointer #define lasercost 1 //Super Grenade cost #define sgrencost 1 //Crowbar cost #define crowbarcost 1 //Flash Protection #define flashcost 1

Screenshots: (click to enlarge)
Menu:

Wired C4:

ESP:

Crowbar:

Laser Pointer:

Stealth:

Climbing Gear:

Give Credits:
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (credits.sma - 3018 views - 52.1 KB)
Old 08-10-2005 , 00:18  
Reply With Quote #2

thanx for approval EKS
Old 08-10-2005 , 00:59  
Reply With Quote #3

would this clash with wc3 or will it add on to it. for example like the human race with its health so on. and how can admins give credits to clients?

EDIT: and is there a way for clients to find out how much hours they have coz i change the number of seconds in ur sma as well.
already running it wiht my wc3 server and it doesnt seem to clash with it.
well im using mysql for wc3 and this one for vault. i edited ur sma so the esp and and weopon recoil is 100. i think thats cheating, and i edited the rest of items and passive. this is a great plugin to go along with my wc3. gj
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 01:35  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
would this clash with wc3 or will it add on to it.
I'd need to know what version of wc3...because they might use the same method of saving and that would be a bad thing

Quote:
and how can admins give credits to clients?
right now there is no way to give credits to players in-game...think I should add a give credit command?
Old 08-10-2005 , 01:48  
Reply With Quote #5

yes u know for the players that have been playing there for a whle. check the edit in my last post. running wc3:ft 2.2.4
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 01:54  
Reply With Quote #6

I'll work on a amx_givecredits command

Quote:
is there a way for clients to find out how much credit they have.
have them type /credits in chat and it will tell them how many they have

Quote:
already running it wiht my wc3 server and it doesnt seem to clash with it.
well im using mysql for wc3 and this one for vault. i edited ur sma so the esp and and weopon recoil is 100. i think thats cheating, and i edited the rest of items and passive. this is a great plugin to go along with my wc3. gj
if your using mysql then ya there should be no problem then but if you ever switch to vault then I'd be worred if the wc3 you were using used the same method of the steamid as the key
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:00  
Reply With Quote #7

umm sorry. i meant to say the seconds or hours they have coz i want to make it long term like my wc3. /credits works fine, its just that some were wondering how many more hrs they need till there next credit.
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:07  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
umm sorry. i meant to say the seconds or hours they have coz i want to make it long term like my wc3. /credits works fine, its just that some were wondering how many more hrs they need till there next credit.
with version 1.0.1 it will upgrade your credits and tell you how long until their next credit whenever you type /credits
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:10  
Reply With Quote #9

o i misunderstood. i thought it was for long term. thats why i thought vault was there. ok i guess i have to change the sma again...it would be nice if u can make it so that it remebers the credits.
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:12  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
o i misunderstood. i thought it was for long term. thats why i thought vault was there. ok i guess i have to change the sma again...it would be nice if u can make it so that it remebers the credits.
it does save your credits through mapchange but it doesn't save your upgrades through map change