Invisible Closet - No Model:
- Create up to 32 a rescue closet to respawn dead players, these can be temporary or saved for auto-spawning
- This will not allow players to respawn in Versus gamemodes.
- The direction of glowing players waiting to be respawned is sometimes wrong.
- Rotating or changing the origin of the closet will break the door and probably the respawn. You should only do this on saved closets. When you are happy with the position save it and use the sm_closet_reload command to reset the plugin so the closet works correctly.
- Spawn with sm_closet_save 2 command.
- You can save inside a room with door or in the open, survivors will appear when not in line-of-sight, and spawn when visible.
- The closet will spawn with a model that can be used to set the position and angle. Don't forget to save.
- The next time this closet spawns it will be invisible. You can use sm_closet_reload command to reload config and hide model.
- Use sm_closet_list and sm_closet_tele commands to teleport and delete/replace invisible models if required.
Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- Figa - Gun Cabonet model coding.
- Shadowysn - Invisible model idea.
sm_closet // Spawns a temporary Rescue Closet at your crosshair. <Model: 0=Toilet, 1=Gun Cabinet. 2=Invisible model.>
sm_closet_save // Spawns a Rescue Closet at your crosshair and saves to config. <Model: 0=Toilet, 1=Gun Cabinet. 2=Invisible model.>
sm_closet_del // Removes the Rescue Closet you are pointing at and deletes from the config if saved. Must be near-by to delete invisible closets.
sm_closet_clear // Removes all Rescue Closets spawned by this plugin from the current map.
sm_closet_wipe // Removes all Rescue Closets from the current map and deletes them from the config.
sm_closet_reload // Removes all Rescue Closets and reloads the data config.
sm_closet_glow // Toggle to enable glow on all Rescue Closets to see where they are placed. Does not edit invisible ones.
sm_closet_list // Display a list Rescue Closet positions and the total number of.
sm_closet_tele // Teleport to a Rescue Closet (Usage: sm_closet_tele <index: 1 to MAX_SPAWNS (32)>).
sm_closet_pos // Displays a menu to adjust the Rescue Closet origin your crosshair is over. Does not edit invisible ones.
Saved to l4d_closet.cfg
in your servers \left4dead\cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// -1=All, 0=None. Otherwise randomly select this many Rescue Closets to spawn from the maps config.
// Respawn Rescue Closet plugin version.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Added support again for L4D1.
- Added option to use Gun Cabinet model - Thanks to "Figa" for coding it in.
- Added option to use Invisible model - Thanks to "Shadowysn" for suggesting.
- Changed cvar "l4d_closet_modes_tog" now supports L4D1.
- Fixed PreCache errors - Thanks to "Accelerator74" for reporting.
- Changed to only support L4D2 because L4D does not have the rescue closet model.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.