Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Subplugin Submission [ZP] List of VIP Extra Items

Post New Thread Reply   

zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2014 , 05:06   [ZP] List of VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #1

This is just to help person who do not know how to change and compile the original extra item, so that it can only be used by the VIP.

I will also give a link to the original thread.

This plugin is working perfectly on my server ZPA 1.6.1 and ZP 5.0.

Quote:
This plugin will only working if you are using old Zombie VIP 1.7.2 system.
You also can do it by yourself. Just follow the steps, here.

Please follow this indicators:
Quote:
ZPA = It works well in this type zombie plague mode.
ZP 5.0 =
It works well in this type zombie plague mode.
(Human/H)

List of human VIP extra items:

Unlimited Clip (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
2. No Recoil (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
3. Sawn-Off Shotgun (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
4. Plasma Rifle (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
5. Player Aura. (ZP 5.0)
6. Jetpack + Bazooka (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here) (ZPA)
7. Minigun (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0)
8. Multijump (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0) Please download the .sma file, here.
9. Anti-Infection Armor (this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0)
Please download the .sma file, here.
10. Lasermine (this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0)
Please download the .sma file, here.
11. Golden AK-47 (
this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0) Please download the .sma file, here.
12. Nitrogen Galil (this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0) Please download the .sma file, here.
13. Gas Mask (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.
14. Regeneration Armor (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.
15. ATCS4
16. Balrog-III
17. Thunder Bolt
18. Gatling

(Zombie/Z)

List of zombie VIP extra items:

Kill Bomb (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
2. Dynamite Zombie (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
3. Sweet Revenge (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
4. Wall Climb (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.

I have not test this extra items plugin in ZP 5.0.6 and above. If any problem occur, do not hesitate to ask me.

If you want me to help you to convert and compile any extra items that only can be used by VIP, just tell me. I will do my best.

Changelog:
Quote:
(20/6/2014):
Adding Gas Mask (H), Regeneration Armor (H) and Wall Climb (Z).

(8/8/2014):
Adding human extra items: ATCS4, Gatling, Thunder Bolt, Balrog-III.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_extra_plasma_rifle.sma - 2880 views - 12.6 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_extra_playeraura.sma - 1828 views - 4.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_extra_unlimited_clip.sma - 2000 views - 3.4 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_zkill_bomb_v1-2.sma - 2088 views - 18.0 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_no_recoil.sma - 2288 views - 2.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_sawnoff.sma - 1869 views - 10.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_sweet_revenge.sma - 1681 views - 2.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_dynamite_zombie.sma - 1922 views - 11.0 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_jetpack_bazooka32.sma - 2290 views - 24.6 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_minigun.sma - 2383 views - 18.4 KB)

Last edited by zmd94; 04-27-2015 at 05:19.
DonKisgot
Old 06-10-2014 , 14:34   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #2

Can you make a list for zp 4.3 Fix 5a / New Natives ?
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2014 , 14:45   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #3

Sorry, DonKisgot. I'm will only support ZP 5.0 version and above. I think you should consider to migrate to the latest version of ZP.
DonKisgot
Old 06-10-2014 , 15:19   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #4

ZP 4.3 is stable... and not all of the plugins that ı use is portable with 5.0 so anyway thanks... Your editions , your code , your decision
Catastrophe
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2014 , 02:26   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonKisgot View Post
and not all of the plugins that ı use is portable with 5.0 so anyway
Like ?
Old 06-11-2014 , 05:58   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #6

Like old zombie classes "Advanced invisible zombie" , and much more our private plugins...
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2014 , 11:21   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #7

Update:
Quote:
1. Gas Mask (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.
2. Regeneration Armor (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here
3. Wall Climb (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.
Requested by aLy_zm.
Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2014 , 06:26   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Can you make a list for zp 4.3 Fix 5a / New Natives ?
if it works for zpa it should work for zp 4.3 too ... if it doesn't just change the include <zombieplagueadvance> to include <zombieplague> then recompile

otherwise it will take you just 5 seconds to move an extra or a zombie class to vip menu... check vip plugin v 1.7.2.. it takes about 3 lines to change to make a class or an item only for vip ...

this is for items.. for classes i forgot, you just look into the plugin's main post, you will find everything you need

include <zmvip>

and change
zp_register_extra_item("Item name", 35, ZP_TEAM_HUMAN)
to
zv_register_extra_item("Item name", "item description", 35, ZV_TEAM_HUMAN)

btw, zmd94, you shouldn't have done this... if they are too lazy or retards to do it by themselves they don't deserve to own a server... i mean it's only 3 lines to change... and everything it's explained in the main post

Last edited by Depresie; 06-27-2014 at 06:33.
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2014 , 06:51   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
If it works for ZPA it should work for zp 4.3 too. If it doesn't, just change the include <zombieplagueadvance> to include <zombieplague>. Then recompile.
Yes, it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
btw, zmd94, you shouldn't have done this. If they are too lazy or retards to do it by themselves they don't deserve to own a server. I mean it's only 3 lines to change and everything it's explained in the main post
I'm agreed that they should be able to edit or change just the 3 lines to make the VIP extra item. It is so easy.

However, this thread just to prevent the lazy people from keep asking for the VIP extra item for particular extra item in the original thread or request section. As we know, that some of them have been infected with some disease:
Quote:
1. They keep asking without search for the solution or learn to solve the problems.
2. There are too lazy.
Maybe you can give suggestion to solve the problems?

Last edited by zmd94; 06-27-2014 at 06:52.
Catastrophe
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2014 , 11:15   Re: VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Like old zombie classes "Advanced invisible zombie" , and much more our private plugins...
Lol then its just bad code. all properly coded plugins of zp43 work with zp50.

(I just wanted people to be aware about zp50, so im posting this reply now, and besides i didnt read this comment until today)