Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Wearit (v1.6 dated 16Feb2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2022 , 22:11   Re: [TF2] Wearit (v1.6 dated 16Feb2022)
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubercharge View Post
make it not use clientprefs
This plugin originally didn't have clientprefs. It was added because people unanimously requested that it be added. As a result the clientprefs will stay. The tribe has spoken.
gdfsgdfg
Old 01-01-2023 , 12:12   Re: [TF2] Wearit (v1.6 dated 16Feb2022)
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubercharge View Post
make it not use clientprefs
Ignore this guy, I would love if you could improve it to save cosmetics per class.

I edited the plugin so it doesn't remove them on class changes and the only issue I have is that I use 9 class configs that activate when I change class. The issue with this is that I have to kill bind or hit the locker because they remove my loadout cosmetics or even break them if I remove the code that does that.

I've also spotted an interesting quirk if I wear more than 8 cosmetics in total the game will attempt to remove them but fails to do so instead you get broken body groups like pyro's mask and occasionally will remove one cosmetic and what's more interesting the canteen,contracker or duck journal adds to this limit but not stuff like the noisemakers.

So to give in an example my soldier.cfg has sm_wearit 30551 641 30068 30992 0 0 8 on it because I wear the duck journal. It would be nice if wearit could just save them per class so I don't have to use configs anymore.

Last edited by gdfsgdfg; 01-01-2023 at 12:27.
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2023 , 01:19   Re: [TF2] Wearit (v1.6 dated 16Feb2022)
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdfsgdfg View Post
Ignore this guy, I would love if you could improve it to save cosmetics per class.
That would require a re-write... so it may be easier just to make a new plugin. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Done! The '[TF2] Classy' plugin allows players to save outfits between maps. Here's a link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=341139

Last edited by PC Gamer; 01-03-2023 at 19:13.