12% 

[TF2] PropHunt 1.93

Post New Thread Reply   

Geit
Old 07-02-2010 , 16:07   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.77
Reply With Quote #601

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBob View Post

I know this isn't prophunt related really, but were do I put the mapname.cfg and I saw something about a cpmaps.cfg. Is there a way I can make one config for ph maps and be set, or do I need to do each map one by one?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...1&postcount=25

Last edited by Geit; 07-02-2010 at 16:12.
TheBob
Old 07-02-2010 , 16:17   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.77
Reply With Quote #602

Thank you Geit
Geit
Old 07-02-2010 , 19:35   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.77
Reply With Quote #603

As soon as RunTeamLogic is fixed we'll be releasing 1.78, Changelog is:
  • Added ph_adtext - Default: GamingMasters.co.uk - setting "" disables advertisements
  • Removed PH Rush Support
  • Increased syringe gun self-damage to 4
  • Changed the "Disguised as..." message so it uses "Clean" names which are defined in data/prophunt/propnames.txt
  • Added a ResetCvars Routine that attempts to reverse the changes that PropHunt makes when it starts (It resets the cvars to their default), making it usable in conjunction with other mods/stock gameplay.
  • Disabled Shadows on props
  • Increased the rocket launchers and minigun to 75% damage
  • Increased BackBurner and Pyro Shotgun to 85% damage
  • PropLock will now be disabled when you attempt to strafe left or right
  • Last-Prop Jarate now only lasts 15 seconds
  • Engineer buildings are no longer solid
  • If RunTeamLogic is not present the plugin will no longer failstate.

• STATS: Increased survival score to 2 per 55 seconds
  • STATS: Added an point based algorithm for deciding points received/lost for kills/deaths - Points for Kill = Point Count of victim/ Point Count of attacker (capped to 2, 8 ), Points for assister = Point Count of victim/ Point Count of attacker/2 (capped to 2, 8 ), Point loss for victim = Killer Points * 0.5 (capped to -1, -4)
  • STATS: Added detailed death logging: Attacker SteamID, Assister SteamID, Victim SteamID, Weapon used, Server IP, Map, Player's Prop, Victim Position, Attacker Position
  • STATS: Added "Server Scores" - Based upon the amount of time client's have played on the server and amount of client points earned.
  • STATS: Removed point loss from friendly fire as this shouldn't even be possible

Last edited by Geit; 07-04-2010 at 10:07.
TheBob
Old 07-03-2010 , 05:10   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.77
Reply With Quote #604

Who is pumped for this?
This guy that's who!
Darkimmortal
Old 07-04-2010 , 12:55   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.78
Reply With Quote #605

1.78 released
Old 07-04-2010 , 18:22   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.78
Reply With Quote #606

Unfortunately, RunTeamLogic still isn't working for Linux..

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=256
Darkimmortal
Old 07-04-2010 , 18:57   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.78
Reply With Quote #607

1.78 appears to be working just fine without RunTeamLogic :/
Old 07-06-2010 , 06:59   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.78
Reply With Quote #608

Can anyone please tell me where do i need to install sdk hooks and runteamlogic ?
Megane
Old 07-06-2010 , 12:55   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.78
Reply With Quote #609

I've run into a problem: When trying to have the official arena_maps on the server as well. For each of them I added a cfg stating to unload PropHunt, but as you said Geit, it has lasting effects: mainly that the map is stuck in Waiting for players. That and Arena unlike you can pick which team you want to join, so instead of the usual Arena joining screen you get the usual team select screen.

This only appears to be an issue with arena maps though, other maps, like melee_ringking, seem to be fine.

I do not use RunTeamLogic btw, because with it the server constantly crashes.

EDIT: melee_ringking isn't uneffected.... strange enough, the after effect only seems to be way lower gravity.

EDIT: Consequently, when chageing back to a PropHunt map after playing on a not PropHunt, the same happens to them as described above with the official arena_maps: People join, but the game won't start, stuck in Waiting For Players.

Might it be possible to map the prophunt plugin to a mapcycle that only contains the ph maps in addons/sourcemod/configs/maplists.cfg ? So that PropHunt is only applies to those maps I want to?

Last edited by Megane; 07-06-2010 at 14:13. Reason: More info
Geit
Old 07-06-2010 , 15:08   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.78
Reply With Quote #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megane View Post
I've run into a problem: When trying to have the official arena_maps on the server as well. For each of them I added a cfg stating to unload PropHunt, but as you said Geit, it has lasting effects: mainly that the map is stuck in Waiting for players. That and Arena unlike you can pick which team you want to join, so instead of the usual Arena joining screen you get the usual team select screen.

This only appears to be an issue with arena maps though, other maps, like melee_ringking, seem to be fine.

I do not use RunTeamLogic btw, because with it the server constantly crashes.

EDIT: melee_ringking isn't uneffected.... strange enough, the after effect only seems to be way lower gravity.

EDIT: Consequently, when chageing back to a PropHunt map after playing on a not PropHunt, the same happens to them as described above with the official arena_maps: People join, but the game won't start, stuck in Waiting For Players.

Might it be possible to map the prophunt plugin to a mapcycle that only contains the ph maps in addons/sourcemod/configs/maplists.cfg ? So that PropHunt is only applies to those maps I want to?
Add mp_waitingforplayers_cancel 1 and mp_waitingforplayers_restart 1 to your tf/cfg/config_arena.cfg - The "pick teams" thing can be fixed by changing the value of tf_arena_use_queue