Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[STOPPED][TF2] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (V1.1)

Post New Thread Reply   

gnumsploitz
Old 12-04-2009 , 10:54   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #111

Nope, I haven't modified that table at all. I just sourced in the database.sql and did a fresh install of 0.6 and I'm getting those errors, out of the box, so to speak.
Send a message via ICQ to gnumsploitz Send a message via AIM to gnumsploitz Send a message via MSN to gnumsploitz Send a message via Yahoo to gnumsploitz
-M-Jon
Old 12-05-2009 , 07:05   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #112

Awesome mod, I really appreciate you taking the time to make this as I have always wanted something like this. Are there any plans to expand this to other games (like counter-strike source or insurgency)?
Pfsm999
Old 12-05-2009 , 12:53   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #113

You must modify your table : ach_server
See on the database.sql

CREATE IF NOT EXISTING !

If you have execute database.sql on your SQL base and ach_server was exiting : It don't do anything on this table !

Quote:
Awesome mod, I really appreciate you taking the time to make this as I have always wanted something like this. Are there any plans to expand this to other games (like counter-strike source or insurgency)? Yesterday 04:54 PM
Sorry .. but i think that was not possible in other game ... because more and more parameter are only for TF2 game ...
Sorry but thank's !

And a great news : I work with Mecha to do the best plugin !
And the 0.7 was terrible !
Old 12-07-2009 , 04:57   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #114

And a small bug on the admin.php files was found and correct !
See on the first page the new package !

Last edited by Pfsm999; 12-07-2009 at 05:00.
Cerise
Old 12-07-2009 , 05:19   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #115

Works fine now, good (hand)job :p
sirmoe
Old 12-07-2009 , 17:56   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #116

Hi,

I get the following error on the admin page uptop where the header image should be,

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /htdocs/achievements/inc/function_admin.php:1) in /htdocs/achievements/inc/design.inc.php on line 7

Another issue im having,

I setup a custom kill achievement to kill me 3 times, it doesn't count correctly each kill and never gives the achievement. I must of been killed 20 times by one person and it keeps repeating 2/3

EDIT

No mater what the kill number it always gets stuck with 3/X, if you set it to kill me 3 times, it gets stuck on 2/3. But kill twice works.

Another error when trying to create achievements

Achievement has not been created: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Last edited by sirmoe; 12-08-2009 at 04:26.
Cerise
Old 12-08-2009 , 04:40   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmoe View Post
Hi,

I get the following error on the admin page uptop where the header image should be,

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /htdocs/achievements/inc/function_admin.php:1) in /htdocs/achievements/inc/design.inc.php on line 7

Another issue im having,

I setup a custom kill achievement to kill me 3 times, it doesn't count correctly each kill and never gives the achievement. I must of been killed 20 times by one person and it keeps repeating 2/3

EDIT

No mater what the kill number it always gets stuck with 3/X, if you set it to kill me 3 times, it gets stuck on 2/3. But kill twice works.
Hi !

1st issue with config.inc.php : Verify you correctly modified your file to perfectly match your DB's name, if yes, try to re-dl the website content ( updated recently ), modify it and upload it to your website.

2nd issue : Tested, have the same issue, gave to pfsm, he'll take a peek asap : )

Last edited by Cerise; 12-08-2009 at 05:12.
sirmoe
Old 12-08-2009 , 05:00   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #118

Thanks for the reply.

My config.inc.php file is correct as it connects to the database no worries,

I cant find any admin.inc.php file? Downloaded the whole plugin 5 hours ago so it should be the 'updated' version.
Cerise
Old 12-08-2009 , 05:13   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #119

Worked with pfsm, we found the problem, i forgot to translate some variables in the *.sp
Now re-uploaded by pfsm. Just download the .smx it will be okay : )

Last edited by Cerise; 12-08-2009 at 05:19.
Pfsm999
Old 12-08-2009 , 05:22   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #120

Found a small problem of traduction on plug :
Fix it :

Re download the SMX to be the lattest version : See on the first page.

For sirmoe :
Quote:
Another error when trying to create achievements

Achievement has not been created: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
What is the type of achievement : Kill or other ?
Thanks for your feedback ^^