Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Now with Spawn and GunGame LevelUp Protection

Post New Thread Reply   

LumiStance
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2010 , 19:54   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzuz View Post
... where dmlite is switched off, it still respawns players right after a bomb explosion.
I have corrected the plugin. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchie View Post
Does this disables the mp_roundtime cvar ?
Endless roundtime.
No. But you can add mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1 to your cstrike/cfg/server.cfg to get endless rounds. There are still conditions that can be used end of map such as mp_fraglimit.
Old 09-11-2010 , 20:09   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #12

Updated to v2.5
New Features:
Optional Respawn Money
Defuser Removal
Spectator Ragdoll Removal

Improvements:
Bomb victims only respawned if g_RespawnDelay > 0
Teleports players buried at respawn
No respawn between round_end and round_start

Last edited by LumiStance; 09-11-2010 at 20:19.
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2010 , 01:43   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #13

Great job!

I like this plugin, because it's Lite and simple, and it perfectly suits my needs. No unneeded functions like menu etc...

I hope, that all things from "To Do" list will be optional or maybe make another plugin named [CSS] DeathMatch Full, cause when You acomplish Your "To Do" list, this plugin won't be "Lite" nomore ;].

Thanks for this plugin.
Old 09-20-2010 , 11:15   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #14

I love this - i use it with altex's gungame plugin to make my server deathmatch - bitchin.

One complaint - the message in chat: dmlite: you will respawn shortly.

Is there a way to get rid of that message?
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2010 , 18:00   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssphreak View Post
I love this - i use it with altex's gungame plugin to make my server deathmatch - bitchin.

One complaint - the message in chat: dmlite: you will respawn shortly.

Is there a way to get rid of that message?
You can probably comment related line with "//" in the source script and recompile the plugin.

Try to change this:

Code:
stock StartRespawn(any:client_index)
{
    PrintToChat(client_index,"\x04[DM Lite]\x01 You will spawn shortly");
    g_Respawning[client_index] = true;
    CreateTimer(g_RespawnDelay, Event_RespawnPlayer, client_index);
}

to this:

Code:
stock StartRespawn(any:client_index)
{
    // PrintToChat(client_index,"\x04[DM Lite]\x01 You will spawn shortly");
    g_Respawning[client_index] = true;
    CreateTimer(g_RespawnDelay, Event_RespawnPlayer, client_index);
}
As I'm not a coder, so I can't guarantee You it will work, but it should.

Last edited by GrO; 09-20-2010 at 18:59.
ssphreak
Old 09-21-2010 , 12:11   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #16

I am not a coder either...I wouldn't know where to look, or how to recompile the plugin -= but thank you though!!!
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2010 , 00:53   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
I am not a coder either...I wouldn't know where to look, or how to recompile the plugin -= but thank you though!!!
It's easier, than You think, just open up for the new solutions ^^.

1) Download the source script from the bottom of the first post or from here: Get Source.

2) Open that sm_dmlite.sp file with Notepad and find that line mentioned in my previous post (disable "Format >> Word wrap" option, to make the text more readable and use Ctrl+F to search for i.e. shortly word).

3) Now do what I said in my previous post, then close Notepad and save the changes.

4) Move that edited sm_dmlite.sp file to "cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting" folder, then drag and drop it at spcomp.exe file.

5) You will get Your new sm_dmlite.smx plugin file in the same directory, so just cut and paste it to "cstrike\addons\sourcemod\plugins" folder and You're done.
Old 09-26-2010 , 07:58   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #18

Ok, I didn't want to garbage the topic, but I see You cant even try to recompile it, so I've made it for You.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (sm_dmlite_silent.sp - 684 views - 11.5 KB)
Old 10-02-2010 , 13:13   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #19

Thank you buddy!!! SO this works just like the original just without the annoying repeating message? = thank you!
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2010 , 02:56   Re: [CSS] Deathmatch Lite Respawn - Works w/ GunGame, GG, GGDM and Source 2010 Update
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Thank you buddy!!! SO this works just like the original just without the annoying repeating message? = thank you!
Yes, it's the latest version (2.5) with death message disabled.

I didn't test it, but there are 14 downloads and 0 complaints, so I think it's working.