12% 

CSO Costumes v4.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Dexon
Old 09-13-2019 , 14:44   Re: CSO Costumes v2.5
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilex_Gamer View Post
I was answering iceeedr about what he wrote. Plus, when you enable the Zombie Plague Mod Support, my plugin doesn't use cs_set_user_model or cs_reset_user_model. It starts using cs_set_player_model and cs_reset_player_model from cs_player_models_api.
Oh, sorry man. It's too late for me, and I digged into the sma to rewrite it a bit, to delete ct/t skins.

Last edited by Dexon; 09-13-2019 at 14:45.
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-13-2019 , 14:48   Re: CSO Costumes v2.5
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexon View Post
Oh, sorry man. It's too late for me, and I digged into the sma to rewrite it a bit, to delete ct/t skins.
I mean, go ahead if you want, but the thing is that for your ZP 4.3 server, the plugin won't use cs_set_user_model or cs_reset_user_model, so I think there's no problem when using the player models.

Edit: You know you can just delete all "SkinCT" and "SkinTR" costumes from "costumes.ini" so the plugin disables ct/t skins, right?

Last edited by Smilex_Gamer; 09-13-2019 at 14:50.
Dexon
Old 09-13-2019 , 15:04   Re: CSO Costumes v2.5
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilex_Gamer View Post
I mean, go ahead if you want, but the thing is that for your ZP 4.3 server, the plugin won't use cs_set_user_model or cs_reset_user_model, so I think there's no problem when using the player models.

Edit: You know you can just delete all "SkinCT" and "SkinTR" costumes from "costumes.ini" so the plugin disables ct/t skins, right?
I want to remove the SkinCT and SkinTR from all menus. There won't be any skin ye, ik, but there will still that 2 name.

Last edited by Dexon; 09-13-2019 at 15:08.
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-13-2019 , 15:24   Re: CSO Costumes v2.5
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexon View Post
I want to remove the SkinCT and SkinTR from all menus. There won't be any skin ye, ik, but there will still that 2 name.
Well, if you want that, then go ahead.

P.S: But to be honest, that's just a waste of time.
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-13-2019 , 16:30   Re: CSO Costumes v2.6
Reply With Quote #55

Update 2.6 (13/09/2019):

Replaced cs_set_user_model and cs_reset_user_model with cs_set_player_model and cs_reset_player_model from [CS] Player Models API (so when a server has many players, it doesn't crash). So from now on, this API is a basic requirement of the plugin.
[MySQL Related] Added a verification code to check if the player's current costume doesn't exist (eg. The total costumes on your server is 3 and a player's current costume number is 4, then the plugin will set it to 0 (no costume selected) to prevent errors from appearing)

Last edited by Smilex_Gamer; 09-13-2019 at 18:52.
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-15-2019 , 21:11   Re: CSO Costumes v2.7
Reply With Quote #56

Update 2.7 (16/09/2019):

[MySQL Related] Now the plugin will add a new column for each new costume added (to prevent errors from appearing), even if the table was already created. (I wanted to do this much much earlier but I didn't know how to do it)
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-19-2019 , 19:29   Re: CSO Costumes v2.8
Reply With Quote #57

Update 2.8 (20/09/2019):

Added 8 old Player Models from CSO (4 SkinCT, 4 SkinTR).
[MySQL Related] Improved MySQL performance (faster connecting, saving and loading data).
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-28-2019 , 21:42   Re: CSO Costumes v2.9
Reply With Quote #58

Update 2.9 (29/09/2019):

Added 2 new Player Models and 2 new Costumes from CSO.
Corrected model bugs (actually it's still somehow bugged, but now it's better than before. There are only 6 Costumes that have this bug and they all are Back Costumes)
Fixed a bug that made the last costume (of any type of costume) being added twice.
mousesports
Old 09-29-2019 , 07:38   Re: CSO Costumes v2.9
Reply With Quote #59

Hi there .. that pack with costumes is to big ... To much for download for any server even with fast download url .. Cand you make a pack with lower MBs?
Old 09-29-2019 , 08:52   Re: CSO Costumes v2.9
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousesports View Post
Hi there .. that pack with costumes is to big ... To much for download for any server even with fast download url .. Cand you make a pack with lower MBs?
Do like this: download the resources and in "costumes.ini" remove the player models that you don't want (SkinCT and SkinTR costumes).
That way you can reduce the size of download, because the player models are the costumes that make the pack that big.