Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

koleos
Old 10-19-2008 , 16:09   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #121

I think you dont know anything about globalmodders paintball server, paintball league and PUG server !! They have bunch of leagues. and they are working on their pug scrim server. u should register your team for pb league
http://www.globalmodders.net

Last edited by koleos; 10-19-2008 at 16:11.
Lycandy
Old 10-19-2008 , 16:37   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #122

Unfortunately Thats about all I can say I tried it on Saturday and my server never comes up, I'll try it again and see what happens though.
sreddoMlabolG
BANNED
Old 10-19-2008 , 16:49   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #123

Our Paintball league provides over 5 pvt servers and vent for each team.
Old 10-19-2008, 17:28
Rul4
This message has been deleted by Rul4. Reason: Old code
pianoman993
Old 10-19-2008 , 18:05   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #124

That's awesome Streddo and Koleos, but I believe you miss the purpose of cspb-league.com. The purpose of the website is to be a forum for all paintball leagues, all servers, a giant hub for anything and everything cs 1.6 paintball. It's not a clan website, it's a website for clans and their servers. It's A meeting place.
Lycandy
Old 10-19-2008 , 19:14   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #125

Well I isolated my problem to your paintballmod.amxx using your models. My server works fine with your paintballnade.amxx and paintballgun.amxx using Paintball gun & mod's paintballmod.amxx.
pianoman993
Old 10-19-2008 , 19:16   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #126

Lycandy, would you like to advertise your server at cspb-league.com? We have a section devoted to promoting your server.
By supplying an IP or clickable link to your server at cspb-league you can drive more traffic to your server.

Best of luck,
Admin at cspb-l
Rul4
Old 10-19-2008 , 19:35   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycandy View Post
Well I isolated my problem to your paintballmod.amxx using your models. My server works fine with your paintballnade.amxx and paintballgun.amxx using Paintball gun & mod's paintballmod.amxx.
Ok, try this one. It forces the models to be disabled. If it works, use it instead of the other one. If not, then the models are not the problem and we have another problem.

Then try to set "amx_pbmodel 1" and tell me what happens. I have made the model changes less agressive in this one (1 second delay between each player) to avoid clogging your server with messages.

In any case, if you can get an error log that would be very useful.

Thanks,
Rul4.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (paintballmod.sma - 1027 views - 14.7 KB)
Lycandy
Old 10-19-2008 , 19:47   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #128

To Painoman993 my server ip is 69.9.36.85:27015. Ok I will try that also I'm not sure how to get an error log I have my server through Counter-strike.com I pay them for the server maintenance and I asked them for help but the only thing they came up with is that the mod is trying to load a model the doesn't exist or that I don't have all the files for the install, but it I've installed it directly into my cstrike so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Lycandy
Old 10-19-2008 , 19:52   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #129

Ok, I've got the new plugin you provided me and tried using amx_pbmodel 1 but it does not recognize it as a valid command.

EDIT: When I use that plugin instead of the one from travo server works fine but no model, but I'm using the models and other plugins from travos versions.

Last edited by Lycandy; 10-19-2008 at 20:03.
Rul4
Old 10-19-2008 , 19:56   Re: Realism for Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycandy View Post
Ok I will try that also I'm not sure how to get an error log I have my server through Counter-strike.com I pay them for the server maintenance and I asked them for help but the only thing they came up with is that the mod is trying to load a model the doesn't exist or that I don't have all the files for the install, but it I've installed it directly into my cstrike so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Ok, there is a nice lead. If the model is failing to load then check that you have this file in this path /cstrike/models/player/paintballer/paintballer.mdl

I am downloading my own rar file to check, maybe I'm the one who put it into the wrong dir...

Best,
Rul4.