Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Virgina Tech Memorial

Post New Thread Reply   

Dark Kingdom
BANNED
Old 04-16-2007 , 18:50   Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #1

If you have heard on the news this morning it was around 7:15a.m class was beggining to start at Virginia Tech, when a crazed gunman stormed into one part of the school where women and other students were having a regular class and the gunman shot and killed two of the women injuring one in that specific room. The rest of the school thought the gunman left and didn't go on a lockdown, then two and a half hours later the gunman stormed into the hallways and went from class to class shooting randomly and asking people questions. People chained up there classroom doors, they all put there desks at the door and began pushing on it so the gunman wouldn't enter the classroom. Thankfully this worked on about two classrooms. The there were the classrooms and students that weren't so lucky and didn't get to be prepared to try to prevent the incident from happening to them. In one technology / building arts classroom students started too pile up stuff on the door including chairs, computers, desks, and books trying to keep the crazy man out all of the students in that classroom except for two made it out through there second story window, the two last people in line to jump were shot and killed. Then the gunman shot a three more students running in the halls trying to escape and killed them. Just about this time he injured some more students in other classrooms but killing one. The gunman took his own life at the end, he left his body such a horrible mess the police and city officials couldn't make out who it was. He entered the school with two guns I can only identify one of those guns a nine millimeter hand gun. The reason to all of this police say it was over his girlfriend and was angry at her, but this is only the police's thoughts about this. Others say different but there not so sure why he did it. To total and finalize this story I will say there was thirty-three people killed including the gunman, and more than twenty-two people injured many are fighting for their lives this evening. Lets all take a deep moment of respect for the people that lost their lives in this horrible tragedy.

R.I.P Loved ones.

Last edited by Dark Kingdom; 04-17-2007 at 23:50.
Bo0m!
Veteran Member
Old 04-16-2007 , 18:55   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #2

Fuck.
Penalized Member
Old 04-16-2007 , 19:03   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #3

screw the people who bullied the shooter
Writes love letters to sawce Daily
Old 04-16-2007 , 19:18   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp_uparrow View Post
screw the people who bullied the shooter
Nobody knows the details yet as to motive or as to who this guy is. Apparently he definitely singled out one/two people in the dorms, but the rest are unknown. To this extent, please keep your completely irrelevant, insensitive, and dumb-ass remarks such as this lovely gem you have posted to yourself.

@Kingdom: It is truly a tragedy. My thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones. I have family that attended VT and I visited there many times while I lived in VA. Your well being is foremost in the nations mind.
Now replace the word "good" with "dumb".
What was your rationale for proposing such a thing?
Martin1
BANNED
Old 04-16-2007 , 19:36   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #5

That really really sucks
BAILOPAN
Old 04-16-2007 , 19:54   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #6

This was a pretty horrible and shocking incident. I honestly can't imagine what it's like for (you) the guys at VT right now.
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2007 , 10:36   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #7

yeah, it was horrible, we were watching it in school in California. We even got to see some kid on campus who filled it. That sucks man. That kid was nuts. I hope he gets put in jail for ever, or even the death sentence.
Send a message via AIM to Styles
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2007 , 11:48   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by styles View Post
yeah, it was horrible, we were watching it in school in California. We even got to see some kid on campus who filled it. That sucks man. That kid was nuts. I hope he gets put in jail for ever, or even the death sentence.
He already shot himself.
Martin1
BANNED
Old 04-17-2007 , 19:06   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #9

They found the massacres name with a picture
gstan
BANNED
Old 04-17-2007 , 20:48   Re: Virgina Tech Memorial
Reply With Quote #10

it all sounds too crazy to be real, i'm so sorry.