Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

Include1
Old 07-02-2016 , 11:14   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #131

How I can add a T and CT skins? Can you add in the 5.0 this pack - http://gamebanana.com/skins/145956 ?

Last edited by Include1; 07-02-2016 at 11:16.
thenumb3rguy
Old 07-03-2016 , 05:45   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeishy View Post
This feature is already included with sm_hosties.

sm_hosties_rebel_color "1"

Somehow I have this cvar enabled but attacking CT's still wont change their color.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/botarnold
thenumb3rguy
Old 07-03-2016 , 09:18   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #133

I want to know if individual Freedays are part of the features of this plugin. Franciscos jailbreak can assign individual Freedays to reward players who were wrongfully killed in the previous round.

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2016 , 09:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenumb3rguy View Post
Somehow I have this cvar enabled but attacking CT's still wont change their color.
Could be a Hosties bug. Does the Terrorist attacking the CT see a chat message that says they are a new rebel?
Old 07-03-2016 , 12:19   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #135

Quote:
...It changes the prisoners color to red after they have attacked a prison guard. Is it possible for you to implement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Include1 View Post
I agree with you. This function be a useful
I don't think it's necessary to implement this in MyJB cause hosties got this feature and hosties is required by MyJB.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
Could be a Hosties bug. Does the Terrorist attacking the CT see a chat message that says they are a new rebel?
Works fine for me.
Code:
// What color to turn a rebel into (rgB): x - blue value
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "255.000000"
sm_hosties_rebel_blue "0"

// Turns on coloring rebels
// -
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_hosties_rebel_color "1"

// What color to turn a rebel into (rGb): x - green value
// -
sm_hosties_rebel_green "0"

// What color to turn a rebel into (set R, G and B values to 255 to disable) (Rgb): x - red value
// -
// Default: "255"
sm_hosties_rebel_red "255"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Include1 View Post
How I can add a T and CT skins? Can you add in the 5.0 this pack - http://gamebanana.com/skins/145956 ?
I'm not planning to implement a model plugin/module. Use this: sm_skinchooser (should) work fine with MyJB.

Quote:
I want to know if individual Freedays are part of the features of this plugin. Franciscos jailbreak can assign individual Freedays to reward players who were wrongfully killed in the previous round.
In the jail communitys where I played, we played like "Freeday for all player on wrongfully kill,...". That's why i changed it to "Freeday for all" to fit my needs.
If this feature (Freeday for a single player) is wished, i will implement it. But how should it works?
I never played this way so i don't know how it should work. Can the "Freeday Prisoner" take/deal damage? Can he pick up weapons? Can he push buttons? Should he get colored? Spawn near CT (so no need to wait for cells open)? Missed something?

Last edited by shanapu; 07-03-2016 at 12:22.
thenumb3rguy
Old 07-03-2016 , 12:56   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post

In the jail communitys where I played, we played like "Freeday for all player on wrongfully kill,...". That's why i changed it to "Freeday for all" to fit my needs.
If this feature (Freeday for a single player) is wished, i will implement it. But how should it works?
I never played this way so i don't know how it should work. Can the "Freeday Prisoner" take/deal damage? Can he pick up weapons? Can he push buttons? Should he get colored? Spawn near CT (so no need to wait for cells open)? Missed something?
The way that Freeday per prisoners works is Warden gets a Freeday submenu in the warden menu. It opens a full list of T players. "Freeday prisoner" are just like any other prisoners, they can pick up weapons, take and deal damage and push buttons. The only difference is that the player does not have to listen to the wardens orders and are free to travel around to do whatever he wants. The identifier for such player is a colored skin (e.g Green). So all you have to do to implement this feature is to setup a menu of T's to change there color. But the old system I had it puts players on a Freeday queue. The warden can add players to the "Freeday prisoners" at that time as they were wrongfully killed and automatically awards Freeday on the next round. It saves time of warden to have to give 3-4 prisoners Freeday at the start of a round.

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2016 , 13:08   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #137

Quote:
So all you have to do to implement this feature is to setup a menu of T's to change there color. But the old system I had it puts players on a Freeday queue. The warden can add players to the "Freeday prisoners" at that time as they were wrongfully killed and automatically awards Freeday on the next round. It saves time of warden to have to give 3-4 prisoners Freeday at the start of a round.
I would implement this in the request plugin.
So a dead player can report a freekill and a menu pop up for warden/admin to choose:
  • Respawn
  • Freeday all
  • Freeday Victim <- new
  • Swap Freekiller
  • Kill Freekiller
And in next round (if there is no Event Day) the player gets a color.

Ok?

Last edited by shanapu; 07-03-2016 at 13:19.
thenumb3rguy
Old 07-03-2016 , 13:36   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 4.1 / 23-06-16]
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
I would implement this in the request plugin.
So a dead player can report a freekill and a menu pop up for warden/admin to choose:
  • Respawn
  • Freeday all
  • Freeday Victim <- new
  • Swap Freekiller
  • Kill Freekiller
And in next round (if there is no Event Day) the player gets a color.

Ok?
Sounds great, but also make sure that the warden also gets to choose who gets a freeday without player requesting it.

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2016 , 18:42   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 5.0 / 04-07-16]
Reply With Quote #139

Quote:
Sounds great, but also make sure that the warden also gets to choose who gets a freeday without player requesting it.
Added freeday for single player to todo list.

And here is the new Beta 5.0 update, THX to Addicted for his JailRatio!

[Beta 5.0] - Ratio,VoteDay,Disarm...more
Spoiler

download

Last edited by shanapu; 07-03-2016 at 18:47.
Usernamehere
Old 07-04-2016 , 03:40   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 5.0 / 04-07-16]
Reply With Quote #140

MJB doesn't seem to create a config file for the convars :/ I only see ratio.cfg and weapons.cfg